Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
SugarMint

billfake said:
Will there be any pregnancy content in future releases. this game is reminding me of trials and corruption looking forward to seeing how it develops,
As the person below you answered, it's not planned yet. The only way it would work is if, once your character got pregnant and had reached the first trimester, the clothes you would be able to equip would be limited. It'd make sense in some way to not be able to equip normal outfits due to size constraints. The problem is, I don't really know how popular such a feature would be so it's hard to justify the time the implementation could require.

Answer: Hold/Do a Poll, at the top of this thread.

I think, most, people who enjoy, playing as/or controlling, a female protagonist, Clothing outfits, can/is, important to the immersion of the Character, and especially, where pregnancy is involved.

(Well, it is for me :love:, and I'm pretty sure there are others, too, just from reading all the posts, of Female Protagonist games, on this forum)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
SugarMint
godhan69 said:
will there be any transformation content?
There is transformation content planned. A clinic in the next map will offer your character the ability to participate in studies, since they're interested in how various alien substances would work on humans. It'll work as a way to gain extra credits if not on a job and it'll have different kinds of content that could work, including transformation content. I only received an idea about this, a symbiote alien that prevents your character from equipping any clothes and instead takes over your character and merges with her over time.

and vice-versa,
With some results :

1 - Like if, alien "sperm" can impregnate a human female, and what results from that, beneficial or not ? :unsure:

2 - Like if, human male "sperm", can impregnate an alien female, and what results from that, beneficial or not ? :whistle:

3 - Like if, Body parts of either species, can be used to replace, parts on the other species, due to "accidental/violent" damages/dismemberment , and function properly/as originally designed for. :sneaky:

4 - Etc.

Merges, How ?

1 - As in,
Like, Jadzia Dax, from Deep Space Nine, the Star Trek Series ?
(Except Dax, did wear clothing, (though we wished she wore a bit less, ya know, just to see her "skin-markings") .)

( Okay, with this idea choice, including, the "NO clothing" part ! :sneaky: )

OR,

2 - Completely taking over the character, changing them physically, and, the character "losing" their ability to control their own body, totally ?
(
Not So Much,the "total-take-over", if, This idea choice, is chosen, should have options available)

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
Just started playing this once again. It's amazing how far it's come since it's initial stages when I first played it.

Have a question about the blackmailer event. Have played through it completely and have also walked out a couple of times. When you do stop and decide to walk, does the blackmailer get pissed off and come back? Maybe send more lewd images to you and then possibly make you comply to his demands? Would be nice if we could get a reappearance or two from him.

Great work on this game! Really love what you've done with it so far.
it would be nice for the blackmailer to reappear again

Reactions: menatv

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Just started playing this once again. It's amazing how far it's come since it's initial stages when I first played it.

Have a question about the blackmailer event. Have played through it completely and have also walked out a couple of times. When you do stop and decide to walk, does the blackmailer get pissed off and come back? Maybe send more lewd images to you and then possibly make you comply to his demands? Would be nice if we could get a reappearance or two from him.

Great work on this game! Really love what you've done with it so far.
Glad you like the progress! I had just gone on vacation on 11th August and came back recently, so I missed your message. The blackmailer doesn't come back, but since that event was pretty popular I'd like to redesign a few reappearances from him in the next map. I'm working on more mechanics to make future events more fun, such as using your personality's stats for your advantage and possibly your clothes during the interaction as well.

Reactions: menatv

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
SugarMint

There is transformation content planned. A clinic in the next map will offer your character the ability to participate in studies, since they're interested in how various alien substances would work on humans. It'll work as a way to gain extra credits if not on a job and it'll have different kinds of content that could work, including transformation content. I only received an idea about this, a symbiote alien that prevents your character from equipping any clothes and instead takes over your character and merges with her over time.

and vice-versa,
With some results :

1 - Like if, alien "sperm" can impregnate a human female, and what results from that, beneficial or not ? :unsure:

2 - Like if, human male "sperm", can impregnate an alien female, and what results from that, beneficial or not ? :whistle:

3 - Like if, Body parts of either species, can be used to replace, parts on the other species, due to "accidental/violent" damages/dismemberment , and function properly/as originally designed for. :sneaky:

4 - Etc.

Merges, How ?

1 - As in,
Like, Jadzia Dax, from Deep Space Nine, the Star Trek Series ?
(Except Dax, did wear clothing, (though we wished she wore a bit less, ya know, just to see her "skin-markings") .)

( Okay, with this idea choice, including, the "NO clothing" part ! :sneaky: )

OR,

2 - Completely taking over the character, changing them physically, and, the character "losing" their ability to control their own body, totally ?
(
Not So Much,the "total-take-over", if, This idea choice, is chosen, should have options available)
The symbiote alien was an idea I've received in a private message. I think it would be more like the first option, with the character bonding with the alien, sharing thoughts and giving the ability to gain new *assets*. To not make developing content be very difficult, the "symbiote" could hide itself when the scene doesn't really fit in (crewmates would probably behave strangely and normal content wouldn't really work if your character looks like a symbiote)

I'd get into it more, but I'm still disoriented/jetlagged after a recent vacation so I'll hopefully regain my senses to get into it more soon :D

Is body parameters have any effect on the scenes? I haven't noticed anything yet
There are a few individual shower scenes choices affected by the body parameters, but otherwise not. There's a RPG system that's being built around your character's personality, your currently worn clothes and body parameters to help deliver more personalized content but it takes a bit of time.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Amazing game, the writing is great and the art quality is fantastic and supplements the writing well. I especially like that there's a good spread of scenes for taking a more dominant approach, a lot of female protag games seem to suffer from the curse of "you have to play as a sub to see the majority of scenes/playing as a dominant personality means turning down sex scenes." I hope things keep developing in this way, with no personality/route feeling left out. I especially love all the teasing you can do, like after you spill coffee on your chest or while you're exercising. I'd love to see even more of that kind of thing, or for existing scenes to be taken further (like for the option to give Ted some hands-on action after the coffee spill rather than just some staring.)

Minor nitpick- the UI is great, but less suited for Android devices (I use a tablet and it works fairly well, but the side screens obscure the text so I have to keep them closed most of the time.) Not a huge issue and certainly not something that kept me from enjoying the game.

Personal request: I'd love to see a gangbang scene where the protag is more in control. The only scene I've found that could qualify as a gangbang is the dinner scene where she gets fucked after eating a bunch of aphrodisiac food and while it was great, the protag was fairly passive and not really in contrl since she was basically drugged, as I recall. It's possible I missed options somewhere, I haven't done a comprehensive exploration of all available content, but I'd love to see a scene where the protag makes a conscious choice to get fucked by a bunch of aliens.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
I would suggest that in future updates, a job for Emma at the bar, which could influence her reputation at the bar, depending on her and customers' behavior, so the bartender could or may not offer her the option to work as a prostitute at the bar. at night, in case that's interesting for the game. it's just a suggestion

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I'm glad the blackmailer's coming back. To be honest, scenes like that (where the MC is coerced) and the shower scenes (where the MC can act slutty) are the two major types of content I like in a female protagonist game. The more 'lighter' sorts of content, like romance based stuff, generally doesn't interest me much.

Speaking of those shower scenes, I have a suggestion: making repeated scenes have slight variations. I'm not talking total overhauls, just a few edits here and there to indicate that it isn't the first time the scene has happened.

.Inko

Nov 9, 2018
Is there, or will there be a way to avoid the spa dream?
Or is there a way for you not to get groped that I missed?

Reactions: Ashani

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
I have a weird bug thats shows up in every version I have tried. From mega to itch.io to nopy. Not a single one of them has any health or energy displayed at any point (including character creation) and when I get into a fight there are no action buttons at all which causes a softlock. I've turned all my extensions off, my AV, tried incognito mode but still nada. There be something weird going on here.

Reactions: Staboo and duane71
Sep 18, 2021
Does your customization of the female character reflect with the images used?
Or is the same orange haired character?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does your customization of the female character reflect with the images used?
Or is the same orange haired character?
If you mean the images that show during sex scenes and events, it's the same orange-haired character. This can be immersion-breaking, but since the dev is the writer, programmer, and artist, they probably don't have the time to make variant images for every hair color. I usually just play the default hair color to avoid any disconnect between the art and character.

Sep 18, 2021
If you mean the images that show during sex scenes and events, it's the same orange-haired character. This can be immersion-breaking, but since the dev is the writer, programmer, and artist, they probably don't have the time to make variant images for every hair color. I usually just play the default hair color to avoid any disconnect between the art and character.
Right. Not customizing the character then so it won't be jarring.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
One of my favorite games! I'm into the sort of fetishes explored in this story (which is well written), and as a professional artist myself I am greatly impressed with the artwork...it just keeps getting better and better!

DragonSlayer9000

Aug 22, 2018
I have a weird bug thats shows up in every version I have tried. From mega to itch.io to nopy. Not a single one of them has any health or energy displayed at any point (including character creation) and when I get into a fight there are no action buttons at all which causes a softlock. I've turned all my extensions off, my AV, tried incognito mode but still nada. There be something weird going on here.
I have encountered this same issue.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes