maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
There are a few situations in which your character loses her clothes during an event and has to compromise without them, but I can't provide save files because it would take a lot of time to find all those events.
What type of events and I could give it a try.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
What type of events and I could give it a try.
Shower events, Reaction events (such as spilling coffee on your character's top), Blackjack events (in which if your character is the first one to lose all her clothes, she gets dares from the other players), an event at the Alien Bar in the village and there are also two dreams coming in an update today.

There is a Diary in your Smartwatch. If you follow what it says, you can easily find out where the extra non-quest content is.

yup, I'm checking this one out
I hope you'll like it. I'm releasing another public update today, so it might be worth waiting for that one.

Reactions: ViviX12 and rudz

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
How do you defeat the wolf creature? Every option presented just causes me to reach a bad ending.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
More bad ends please
Working on it. More opportunities for bad ends can open up when I begin the job plotlines in the city.

How do you defeat the wolf creature? Every option presented just causes me to reach a bad ending.
If I remember correctly, I designed that enemy to be brought down using the Tranquilizer gun. My idea was to diversify the weaknesses of the enemies, but it isn't explained very clearly right now. An alpha wolf's health might be a bit too much for your character to handle without items that restore health/energy, but their energy levels aren't so great.

Since one of the jobs in the city will be bounty hunting (Mandalorian style), I hope to make the combat system more entertaining.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I'm looking into more girl-on-girl content, and, perhaps, more intimate games (one truth-or-dare session is not nearly enough). On topic of that, it's hard to see your cards in strip poker, can you please add some function to check your current score?
(if it isn't intended, then sorry, the only thing I know about card games is their names)

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Will there be more blackmail? more beasts?
There is a blackmailer event and the jobs I'm planning for the city include suspicious kind of activities, since there's an investigation going on related to the main quest and your character needs to act as an indie detective while gathering resources for the ship's upgrades.

I'm working on 3 introductory crewmate quests for a few new recruits and after they're done, I'll get started on the jobs for the city.

I'm looking into more girl-on-girl content, and, perhaps, more intimate games (one truth-or-dare session is not nearly enough). On topic of that, it's hard to see your cards in strip poker, can you please add some function to check your current score?
(if it isn't intended, then sorry, the only thing I know about card games is their names)
More girl-on-girl content is definitely incoming and there's already plenty of it I'd say (more than the truth-or-dare session, for example there's at least one in the festival quest and a few in one of the endings of the exotic hunt quest). The new crewmates you'll be bringing to the ship are female characters from Melissa's crew. I'm trying to make their introductory quests more special. ;)

Didn't know the cards are hard to see, sorry. What's your resolution? I've tested 1080p, 1440p, 2160p and a mobile device.
During every round, there's a variable checking the players' scores, so it's not hard to get everyone's current score. What's hard is the UI because a lot of elements overlap each other there. I'll find a way eventually, because accessibility is important to me.

Last edited:

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
of these jobs in the city, will any of them be a prostitute? will there be more events at the bar? will we have more aliens and more beasts? would like some content for Melissa and Sarah, and Anna too. I'm loving the game

Reactions: SugarMint

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
of these jobs in the city, will any of them be a prostitute? will there be more events at the bar? will we have more aliens and more beasts? would like some content for Melissa and Sarah, and Anna too. I'm loving the game
Happy you like the game! I want the jobs to be an interactive way to get credits to help you upgrade the ship for space flight and so on. Since we can't have too many jobs, the ones I thought about were like this. Keep in mind that your character is also acting as a detective during these jobs, to find more information about something you'd learn at the end of the Festival Quest.
  1. Exotic Company. Because humans are still very much an exotic race to the aliens on this planet, some aristocrats would bid high prices for your character's company. This can mean something as innocent as simply being part of the decor during an aristocratic event, or, if you're feeling daring enough and desperately want credits, some aristocrats would be much more generous with their payments if "Intimate Companionship" comes with it. This of course can mean transitioning into a sex worker/prostitute during the "Exotic Company" jobs. However, this is planned to carry some risks, as there is an underground organization in the city which might take advantage of gullible potential sources of income.
  2. Waitress at a High-End Restaurant. Every day during this job is supposed to have its own share of activities just like the "Exotic Company" jobs, opening possibilities for exhibitionism content and even some risks later on.
  3. Bounty Jobs. If you'd rather fight for your credits, you can get bounty jobs and each can bring the promise of great rewards, but great risks for different bad ends.

My roadmap is as follows.
  1. Develop the quests for new NPC recruits (June and July updates). Those are Anna, Sarah, and Melissa. This means that there'll be more content with them so I hope you'll like it.
  2. Develop a bounty job activity (August Update). This will be a full fledged quest and people on the game's Discord helped me think of something interesting for the first one, some kind of Indiana Jones adventure.
  3. Develop a Waitress/Exotic Company activity (September Update)
Basically, there will be a bunch of activities/days/bounties for the jobs. Since it's not a lifesim game, they're going to be more linear (you'll still have choices along the way, but there won't be random days like in Girl Life or whatever) and each will open new clues into the underground organization of the city. This has the benefit of them not being grindy, but they'll still take a while to develop.

My plan is to have 3 bounties, 3 waitress days, 3 exotic company events.

Unfortunately I've had to deal with a pet loss recently and this crashed my creativity a bit, so I'm taking things slow.

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
Happy you like the game! I want the jobs to be an interactive way to get credits to help you upgrade the ship for space flight and so on. Since we can't have too many jobs, the ones I thought about were like this. Keep in mind that your character is also acting as a detective during these jobs, to find more information about something you'd learn at the end of the Festival Quest.
  1. Exotic Company. Because humans are still very much an exotic race to the aliens on this planet, some aristocrats would bid high prices for your character's company. This can mean something as innocent as simply being part of the decor during an aristocratic event, or, if you're feeling daring enough and desperately want credits, some aristocrats would be much more generous with their payments if "Intimate Companionship" comes with it. This of course can mean transitioning into a sex worker/prostitute during the "Exotic Company" jobs. However, this is planned to carry some risks, as there is an underground organization in the city which might take advantage of gullible potential sources of income.
  2. Waitress at a High-End Restaurant. Every day during this job is supposed to have its own share of activities just like the "Exotic Company" jobs, opening possibilities for exhibitionism content and even some risks later on.
  3. Bounty Jobs. If you'd rather fight for your credits, you can get bounty jobs and each can bring the promise of great rewards, but great risks for different bad ends.

My roadmap is as follows.
  1. Develop the quests for new NPC recruits (June and July updates). Those are Anna, Sarah, and Melissa. This means that there'll be more content with them so I hope you'll like it.
  2. Develop a bounty job activity (August Update). This will be a full fledged quest and people on the game's Discord helped me think of something interesting for the first one, some kind of Indiana Jones adventure.
  3. Develop a Waitress/Exotic Company activity (September Update)
Basically, there will be a bunch of activities/days/bounties for the jobs. Since it's not a lifesim game, they're going to be more linear (you'll still have choices along the way, but there won't be random days like in Girl Life or whatever) and each will open new clues into the underground organization of the city. This has the benefit of them not being grindy, but they'll still take a while to develop.

My plan is to have 3 bounties, 3 waitress days, 3 exotic company events.

Unfortunately I've had to deal with a pet loss recently and this crashed my creativity a bit, so I'm taking things slow.
I know how you feel. I lost two beloved pets in 3 months to illness. have your time

• Red Heart
Reactions: Howdo and SugarMint

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Cannot load older saves from 0.1.4.
There's a strange pop-up that displays when loading older saves and it reads like an error, but if you close that pop-up everything should work fine. If it doesn't, do you mind uploading your save? Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes