Deleted member 1932742

aww your artstyle is so cute
you should share your drawing process))

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
aww your artstyle is so cute
you should share your drawing process))
Glad to hear it! I'm spending some time making an artstyle that people can recognize me by so it's definitely good to know that I'm on the right track. Regarding the drawing process, I thought about doing speedpainting videos, but I didn't think many people would be interested in that :unsure:

I really like your project. Keep up the good work. Good luck!
Thanks! I'm listening to feedback on every update and I hope that I'm getting better at developing better content.

In this update, I've tried to add more depth into the game by allowing multiple branches that can be explored through the choices players make on every run in the new content. It adds way more work for me, but if it makes people happier I'm all for it.

renegade1178

Dec 24, 2017
Hi, I've started a new game online at itch.io with version 0.1.2, but decided to continue playing offline. So I downloaded the latest version from here and continued with the save game, which is at an earlier stage of the game. In this savegame I can travel to the woods, enter combat, get the buttons for melee and ranged attack and can attack.

At least since I received the quest to gather seven items of Viradium T, maybe earlier, but I didn't recognize, I get errors according State.temporary.combat being undefind after starting a combat. I only see the Button Lost, and combat is over and, well, lost.

I tried to set the missing values and array (at least I think so), but without success.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try again with the original save game from the itch.io online game and post again if there happen to be errors in combat.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Hi, I've started a new game online at itch.io with version 0.1.2, but decided to continue playing offline. So I downloaded the latest version from here and continued with the save game, which is at an earlier stage of the game. In this savegame I can travel to the woods, enter combat, get the buttons for melee and ranged attack and can attack.

At least since I received the quest to gather seven items of Viradium T, maybe earlier, but I didn't recognize, I get errors according State.temporary.combat being undefind after starting a combat. I only see the Button Lost, and combat is over and, well, lost.

I tried to set the missing values and array (at least I think so), but without success.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try again with the original save game from the itch.io online game and post again if there happen to be errors in combat.
Thank you for your detailed report. I have started an itch.io run, got the ViradiumT quest and ran one or two combat encounters which went well. Then, I saved that run locally and loaded it into the offline version and I was able to start other combat encounters with no issues.

I'm not sure what could've happened here, but I just ninja-updated the playable .zip on itch and the offline versions from the Patreon post and f95zone links. It's possible that you might have saved the game on the original build and loaded it into ninja-updated build, although that shouldn't cause issues because I only changed one JS segment.

If you can, please attach a copy of the save that had issues. When things like this happen, sadly the best course of action is to restart the run. When you load a save from an older build into a newer build, it retains all the older build's data and the code attached to that data, causing conflicts if some of that code changed in the newer build. I need to find a way to retain only the necessary data and to force the load to reload the new code, but I can't do it very quickly right now because it's a bit more complex.

If this issue actually happened when saving a file and loading it into the same build (as in no code has been updated) then.. let's just say I hope this is not the case.

renegade1178

Dec 24, 2017
Thank you for your detailed report. I have started an itch.io run, got the ViradiumT quest and ran one or two combat encounters which went well. Then, I saved that run locally and loaded it into the offline version and I was able to start other combat encounters with no issues.

I'm not sure what could've happened here, but I just ninja-updated the playable .zip on itch and the offline versions from the Patreon post and f95zone links. It's possible that you might have saved the game on the original build and loaded it into ninja-updated build, although that shouldn't cause issues because I only changed one JS segment.

If you can, please attach a copy of the save that had issues. When things like this happen, sadly the best course of action is to restart the run. When you load a save from an older build into a newer build, it retains all the older build's data and the code attached to that data, causing conflicts if some of that code changed in the newer build. I need to find a way to retain only the necessary data and to force the load to reload the new code, but I can't do it very quickly right now because it's a bit more complex.

If this issue actually happened when saving a file and loading it into the same build (as in no code has been updated) then.. let's just say I hope this is not the case.
I started again with the save game from itch.io in the offline version. This time, even after starting the Viradium T quest, no problems occured. Strange thing. Maybe a browser glitch ?

As requested I've attached the savegame with problems and the original save from itch.io. Maybe it helps.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@ SugarMint :

When you 'click' the "Companions" button on the Left-panel, a box shows up, displaying;
Your crew-members, Melissa, and the 2 guys from her crew . . . . Why are the other 2 females from Melissa's crew, not shown there also? :confused:

(The testosterone, seems a bit too, "overwhelming", one-sided ):oops:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Playing the current version 0.1.2 :

How does one re-gain Energy ?

Health comes back over time.

Was thinking you need to sleep, to re-gain Energy.

But, You don't have that 'option' available when you are in your room.

You have the option to meditate, wait, or skip-time . . . . but no 'sleep' in your bed, which seems a bit odd, (most other games, use 'sleeping' as, the way to gain back energy).

Color me Befuddled :unsure::oops: !

EDIT #1:
Found out you can get some "Energy" back during Combat . . That's nice, but every-time you need to get your Energy back up , you'll have to go out and find an Enemy to fight ? ! :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
@ SugarMint :

During one of the "crew-encounter's " (the sanitation area, aka Showers), my PC received/gained an "Exhibitionist" fetish :p !

Since, this game is not "tagged", as having this fetish, ( or was it forgotten, or not known about).
Dose that mean, that Skill can't be improved, as if it just might be "flavor-text", and not have any effect on the PC, what-so-ever ?! ( though I hope it does have an "erotic-effect" on the PC):love:

Kinky/Fetish Minds Need to Know . . . :p:sneaky::giggle:

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
@ SugarMint :

When you 'click' the "Companions" button on the Left-panel, a box shows up, displaying;
Your crew-members, Melissa, and the 2 guys from her crew . . . . Why are the other 2 females from Melissa's crew, not shown there also? :confused:

(The testosterone, seems a bit too, "overwhelming", one-sided ):oops:
Content is progressing quite quickly and right now the Companions menu is more of a trivia, so I kind of left it for a bit later resulting in a relatively outdated list . Once we have enough unconditioned content, there will be some room to develop deeper interactions with recurring NPCs like the humans from the village and her own crew. :) (Sarah is the one I've written for a while ago, but I waited until I had more experience with developing sensual/soft content before going through with what I've planned)

And yes, I am targeting more lesbian content in the next versions. I've recently launched a Patron poll and surprisingly many people would like more Lesbian content, so it's on my list. After she leaves the village, I'm definitely going to target more interesting female characters as well.

Playing the current version 0.1.2 :

How does one re-gain Energy ?

Health comes back over time.

Was thinking you need to sleep, to re-gain Energy.

But, You don't have that 'option' available when you are in your room.

You have the option to meditate, wait, or skip-time . . . . but no 'sleep' in your bed, which seems a bit odd, (most other games, use 'sleeping' as, the way to gain back energy).

Color me Befuddled :unsure::oops: !

EDIT #1:
Found out you can get some "Energy" back during Combat . . That's nice, but every-time you need to get your Energy back up , you'll have to go out and find an Enemy to fight ? ! :oops:
Energy is supposed to be regained in her room. If her energy is 0, she has no choice but to go to sleep. I need to develop more dream content before making sleep a bit more easier to access, so my apologies for that not being very clear.

Also, you regain energy if you lose combat. It kind of forces you to head over to your ship and head over to sleep, restoring health and energy to their max levels.

@ SugarMint :

During one of the "crew-encounter's " (the sanitation area, aka Showers), my PC received/gained an "Exhibitionist" fetish :p !

Since, this game is not "tagged", as having this fetish, ( or was it forgotten, or not known about).
Dose that mean, that Skill can't be improved, as if it just might be "flavor-text", and not have any effect on the PC, what-so-ever ?! ( though I hope it does have an "erotic-effect" on the PC):love:

Kinky/Fetish Minds Need to Know . . . :p:sneaky::giggle:
It's not just flavor text. The main gameplay mechanics I want to have in, since it's an open-world game now, are:

• A Corruption mechanic that has a background in the lore of the game. This mechanic is supposed to shape up your character to become more and more deviant, or more and more innocent. It's not fully explored yet, because I want the first map of the village to be the area where the preferences of the player become more apparent. Every "Emma" that finishes the village is supposed to have different stats, to bring more individuality that pours off into the possible choices for the next maps.
  • A Submissive/Dominant mechanic. This is shaped by her choices during various events/quests/NSFW scenes and like above, choices made during the first map's content shape your character's Sub/Dom properties as well.
  • Now, the fetishes. I've recently made a Patron poll for the most preferred fetishes so that I know which to explore first:
  1. Exhibitionism. This fetish will be pretty complex to explore, but the idea of it is that your character's Lust increases if she picks choices that make her exposed to the eyes of multiple onlookers. Eventually, given enough time, there will be special content for exhibitionism such as the ability to walk out naked during the ship's quarters, allowing more interesting content with her crew, or choices that get unlocked if your character is exhibitionist. I don't want to promise too much, but I definitely have a lot of ideas I want to explore. ;)
  2. Lactation. This one speaks for itself, but before I can elaborate too much on this I have a lot of work to do, such as designing a fun lactation system and art assets for it eventually.
  3. Double Penetration/Non-Consensual/Gangbang are the favorites for NSFW scenes. These are currently being explored and were explored in the last versions as well :)
Well, there are more. In essence these are some of my objectives, but don't expect them very soon.

My focus right now is on getting the village's content done without rushing it, because content quality matters more than how fast it is out (I think). The next version and the next one after that are fully focused on the village and if all goes well it means that I can finally start working on the city itself at the end of December-beginning of January (the next map she can access by upgrading the ship's Engine Room) as it brings new alien races and the need for a codex of some kind, since she's an explorer.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
how can I open the program in chrome?? it automatically opens in edge and the pictures just don't work
Right click index.html, open with and select chrome. Or, open chrome and drag the index.html file inside a tab.

It should work on edge too, but it might not have local storage access.

Reactions: noble 271

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
ok so it turns out the pictures don't work on either browser
I can't explain that.
I just downloaded 1.3 public and started it. Works on 7 browsers I just tried.
CCCleaner Browser​
Chrome​
Edge​
Firefox​
Opera​
Saphire​
Waterfox​
Have a look in your game folder to see if the images are listed there. It's not possible that the game was installed incompletely.

Reactions: noble 271
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes