lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Beasts as in animals and aliens (there are tentacles too and evil plants), there are gorilla and snake scenes in the linear part of the game. I have plans to add more than 10 alien races to the game over the next updates, some of them are already designed and they can fit within the category of bestiality by aspect, but they tend to be sentient races with their own civilizations. Since we have a combat system right now, our main character can encounter more of the local fauna which tends to be driven by raw instinct and not by sentient thought, so they can be considered bestiality both in aspect and behavior..
And what about very old friends (good old doggo's and horsos)?

Reactions: Banality and pootin

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
SugarMint - Greetings! I don't know if you have played my Twine titles, but I have enjoyed yours. I did want to point out something. I certainly do not mean to be ants at a picnic, but since I make such big titles and writing, I was curious when you said there are currently 120k words of content. So, I check your game in both Twine and MS Word for word count and the both got the same, 89,815. About 30k missing words, so I was not sure if in your changelog you were speaking of a different update than the one here or if it was a mistake in your original idea. If you ever want to know the exact number in your Twine story, in the main area, you can click on the name of your project and select "Story Statistics". Anyway, thanks for sharing this, it's neat what you are doing. I hope she gets to become an evil monster and infect everyone!

1600031243169.png

Last edited:

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Chrome keeps showing a broken image in place of the actual avatar, anyone have any fixes?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Beasts as in animals and aliens (there are tentacles too and evil plants), there are gorilla and snake scenes in the linear part of the game. I have plans to add more than 10 alien races to the game over the next updates, some of them are already designed and they can fit within the category of bestiality by aspect, but they tend to be sentient races with their own civilizations. Since we have a combat system right now, our main character can encounter more of the local fauna which tends to be driven by raw instinct and not by sentient thought, so they can be considered bestiality both in aspect and behavior.
a bit wrong, because aliens are much more in the monster than the bestiality corner.
there is a difference between fantastic creatures and real existing animals.
so a monster tag would be more reflect what the game contains.

i look forward what the lesbian tag may offers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just wanted to say I really like this game. Started playing just this weekend. Really, really enjoy what I've seen so far.

Nice job! Will continue to monitor the progress.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
And what about very old friends (good old doggo's and horsos)?
Well, it's an alien planet so one enemy or another can resemble them :). But, I should probably filter them from the enemy list for their locations depending on whether the player wants to see them. I have nothing against adding them to the enemy roster.
SugarMint - Greetings! I don't know if you have played my Twine titles, but I have enjoyed yours. I did want to point out something. I certainly do not mean to be ants at a picnic, but since I make such big titles and writing, I was curious when you said there are currently 120k words of content. So, I check your game in both Twine and MS Word for word count and the both got the same, 89,815. About 30k missing words, so I was not sure if in your changelog you were speaking of a different update than the one here or if it was a mistake in your original idea. If you ever want to know the exact number in your Twine story, in the main area, you can click on the name of your project and select "Story Statistics". Anyway, thanks for sharing this, it's neat what you are doing. I hope she gets to become an evil monster and infect everyone!

View attachment 815093
My own tweego command for v0.1.1's index file says this. It doesn't include a few demo texts which is where the 120k number comes from. It's possible that Twine counts words differently :unsure: . Didn't intend to mislead anyone :cry:.
Code_2020-09-14_11-23-05.png
The latter part of your post is one of the possible paths I am developing the story towards ;).
Eww, blackmail? Hate blackmail, hope that we can avoid that.
Events, like the Sanitation Room event and the Blackmailer event are built around as many choices at every stage. I give players the option to just walk away at many points of the event before the NSFW stuff starts, so it's very easy to avoid anything you are not comfortable with :). Even after the NSFW stuff starts, it's composed of different scenes and sequences and maybe your character won't be comfortable continuing them, so she can call it quits.
Chrome keeps showing a broken image in place of the actual avatar, anyone have any fixes?
What is your browser? Where did you download the archive from? I haven't received this on any source and I tested it myself very, very many times. I asked a very dedicated Patron to test, who goes by Mercedes around here and everything seemed fine. Even itch works fine for the most part.

Just wanted to say I really like this game. Started playing just this weekend. Really, really enjoy what I've seen so far.

Nice job! Will continue to monitor the progress.
This looks like it could be amazing some day
Glad to hear that! I've been making efforts since the latest public release to get Malevolent Planet closer to my ideal, and I will keep doing that especially after the overwhelming support I've received over the last day.

Jul 28, 2019
I very much like the idea of this game. Just got through the intro and noticed a couple of things.

There are a couple of links which get broken on Linux due to case sensitivity:
link calls.../images/portraits/zdramath.png
but image is Zdramath.png
link calls .../images/suits/icons/Bikini.png
but image is bikini.png
Not a big problem to change file names, mentioned for polish. I'm guessing the idea is to go for all lower case everywhere and a couple just silpped throught the cracks?

On the avatar, I had the below, but had assumed it was unfinished. For me the main character shows but the head is empty in dialogues. Using Firefox btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Looks very interesting (and I'm always for anything that includes beast-related content), gonna give it a try.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
On the avatar, I had the below, but had assumed it was unfinished. For me the main character shows but the head is empty in dialogues. Using Firefox btw.
With some NPC's placeholders are still used. Fecund is also affected. Can be checked in the game's image folder.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Well, it's an alien planet so one enemy or another can resemble them :). But, I should probably filter them from the enemy list for their locations depending on whether the player wants to see them. I have nothing against adding them to the enemy roster.

My own tweego command for v0.1.1's index file says this. It doesn't include a few demo texts which is where the 120k number comes from. It's possible that Twine counts words differently :unsure: . Didn't intend to mislead anyone :cry:.
View attachment 815692
The latter part of your post is one of the possible paths I am developing the story towards ;).

Events, like the Sanitation Room event and the Blackmailer event are built around as many choices at every stage. I give players the option to just walk away at many points of the event before the NSFW stuff starts, so it's very easy to avoid anything you are not comfortable with :). Even after the NSFW stuff starts, it's composed of different scenes and sequences and maybe your character won't be comfortable continuing them, so she can call it quits.

What is your browser? Where did you download the archive from? I haven't received this on any source and I tested it myself very, very many times. I asked a very dedicated Patron to test, who goes by Mercedes around here and everything seemed fine. Even itch works fine for the most part.

Glad to hear that! I've been making efforts since the latest public release to get Malevolent Planet closer to my ideal, and I will keep doing that especially after the overwhelming support I've received over the last day.
Just used the regular chrome on my laptop

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Its called different POV.
I am against it. Switching POV many times ruins immersion. Story doesnt have same impact as when you follow only 1 character.
I am also against option of creating male characters. So far story revolves around female. Its better to stick to story of 1 (female) character than to add dozens of different characters with different events. Feature creep is serious issue.
Agree to this.
Roundscape Adoevira had both male and female and it just made both feel half assed instead of either a good female MC game o a good male Mc game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, Glamour also has the problem with changing characters.
Is there an update for the guy, the girl's fans complain.
And is there an update for the girl, complain the harem fetishists.

I only play the female side myself, but since a lot of the updates only related to the boy, I stopped my support at some point.

The fact that I have a banner from Red String down there contradicts my text to glamor, but here I have to switch and can play the guy in a way that suits me best for my path with the protagonist.

In general, for my part, I have to say that 90% of the games I play here have a female heroine.
Likewise, Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and back to Baldur's Gate, I almost always create female characters.

Do you have a screenshot?
I have now tested it with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera and Waterfox. In each case without any problems.

Last edited:

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Unfortunately, Glamour also has the problem with changing characters.
Is there an update for the guy, the girl's fans complain.
And is there an update for the girl, complain the harem fetishists.

I only play the female side myself, but since a lot of the updates only related to the boy, I stopped my support at some point.

The fact that I have a banner from Red String down there contradicts my text to glamor, but here I have to switch and can play the guy in a way that suits me best for my path with the protagonist.

In general, for my part, I have to say that 90% of the games I play here have a female heroine.
Likewise, Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age and back to Baldur's Gate, I almost always create female characters.

Do you have a screenshot?
I have now tested it with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera and Waterfox. In each case without any problems.
This is the column on the right of the screen on the character creation screen

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes