RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Jun 30, 2017
We don't know if they actually plan to rob peoples money or they just plain stupid when it come to the matter of dealing with community and their development plan.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We don't know if they actually plan to rob peoples money or they just plain stupid when it come to the matter of dealing with community and their development plan.
We do. You don't. If you are new to this project you probably don't wanna face the obvious truth just yet. Follow this one for a year or two and see it for yourself then. No need to listen to those who already did. Figure it out yourself.

Reactions: stoper
Jun 30, 2017
We do. You don't. If you are new to this project you probably don't wanna face the obvious truth just yet. Follow this one for a year or two and see it for yourself then. No need to listen to those who already did. Figure it out yourself.
I follow the project from the start, but yeah i don't donate my money to them from the start as well. I don't defend what they already did, but let me tell you, what you said is not the truth, it is just the anger, rage and hatred toward Eromancer; i can understand because you lost your money to them while you can't take back. But again you don't even have hard/solid evidences that they are robbing money, it is all your speculation, and you think them as fact. I hate people who speculating things and think them as fact.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Let him sink some cash in this con scheme. In my book, if you're gullible enough to fall for it at this stage, then you deserve to be robbed.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Personally I like them back when their pledge was set to per demo update x money. At least, then when you donated, you knew you were getting results cause they only charge for game update.

Ever since they switch their pledge functions, they haven't been producing results. Tech demos and whatnot are fine visually, but investors(Patrons) want more than that, to know our money is being properly spent. I am glad I canceled last October, far more generous in waiting that long for an update considering their last actual demo update was Oct 2016 and they still haven't produced anything new since for gameplay.

How people still are donating is beyond me. Maybe they have high hopes. 6,500+ cash a month looks nice with little to show for it in trial, especially nearing on two years.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... Since this is a little dead, why dont we liven up this thread a bit and bet on when is the next demo releasing?

My money is on September of this year. Im being EXTREMELY generous, I know.

napala

Jun 12, 2017
someone needs to liven up this thread with the latest inner circle post lol.

And my bet is on November 20-29th.

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
Why bother? You already know it'll be like 'We're working on stuff. No we don't have anything solid.'
Inner Circle backer here. Literally this. They show pictures of fluid updates and physics updates and lighting updates and behind-the-scenes news and team adjustments and future plans etc. etc. but, as usual, no concrete dates for release, sexual content, or really anything anyone who isn't a tech autist would care about.

I don't want to get in trouble posting any of it (fair enough, they promise news updates to us and that's what we get, it's just nothing I care about) and nobody here would give a shit anyway to be honest. My advice to everyone is what has already been posted: go into hibernation and check back on this thread in a year or something.

It's funny comparing this to the complaints people have about Grimhelm's patreon in the Alien Quest Eve thread, as the dev is basically the complete opposite of MatM's team in that he goes completely dark for weeks and then drops a whole bunch of sex previews/new releases/content.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Inner Circle backer here. Literally this. They show pictures of fluid updates and physics updates and lighting updates and behind-the-scenes news and team adjustments and future plans etc. etc. but, as usual, no concrete dates for release, sexual content, or really anything anyone who isn't a tech autist would care about.

I don't want to get in trouble posting any of it (fair enough, they promise news updates to us and that's what we get, it's just nothing I care about) and nobody here would give a shit anyway to be honest. My advice to everyone is what has already been posted: go into hibernation and check back on this thread in a year or something.

It's funny comparing this to the complaints people have about Grimhelm's patreon in the Alien Quest Eve thread, as the dev is basically the complete opposite of MatM's team in that he goes completely dark for weeks and then drops a whole bunch of sex previews/new releases/content.
Wait, you are seriously telling me that they are still going with the "Look at this FLOOIDS MAH DUDE"? Seriously? God fucking dayum is actually worse than I thought, it took them like, what, six months the second time they released a demo from the point where they started showing sex content to the release of the demo, and they are still showing fluids?

I change my bet. November next year.

Also thanks for letting us know that they are still doing fuck all.

Reactions: lordgdavid

_sanada_

Dec 27, 2017
Would be nice if there is a change log. I don't know what in this version. any new sence here should I download this?

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
Not defending or blaming them for anything, but their goals is to make a more serious sexual oriented game, at least that's what they're saying. Impatient people or those that are used to substantial updates every month should steer clear from this game.

Hopefully they'll live up to their word.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Not defending or blaming them for anything, but their goals is to make a more serious sexual oriented game, at least that's what they're saying. Impatient people or those that are used to substantial updates every month should steer clear from this game.

Hopefully they'll live up to their word.
The game has been in development for about 6 years my man.

It has been in development since even before they opened the patreon page and they have fuck all to show for it.

Reactions: J103

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
The game has been in development for about 6 years my man.

It has been in development since even before they opened the patreon page and they have fuck all to show for it.
True, that's why I say it's not for everyone. If you don't believe in what they're making, don't support them.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes