Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
cold_arctus installed the GUI and the decompilers and dx11 dlls, but the same thing happened.

Don't worry; don't want to take any more of your time nor derail this game topic into an issue only occurring to me. Thank you very much for your time :) I can play it through Parallels, so it is not like I won't be able to play this awesome game at all.

Cheers!

Nov 18, 2019
I've reached to the end of the game and Ashley's hints says "i feel like I missed an important item somewhere"
What's the game talking about

tallahessee123

May 13, 2020
i love claire path. she and goldberg wants same thing but they cant do it. they are building relationship one step at a time. she saw dick, then look cerafully, then stare, then watch while jerk off. then rubbing while yoga etc. etc.

can anyone suggest me game like this. i played one other game. in that game my charecter look at his landlady at first shot. and jerk off her ass first night. and shet touch character's dick in the first morning.

I want little progress. like claire's path. and again sorry for my english.

Is anyone seeing my massages. :) I played one other game too but it is not like this game either. They are blowing and eating eachother in the first 10 minutes. :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is anyone seeing my massages. :) I played one other game too but it is not like this game either. They are blowing and eating eachother in the first 10 minutes. :)
We see them, it's just not that easy to answer, because the combination of the pacing here plus incest content plus sandbox style game play is somewhat rare. In finished games even more.

Similar pacing (at least in the beginning) plus incest would be Dating My Daughter. Only one love interest though (some "side dishes" exist) and straight Visual Novel. Almost finished

Pacing plus Sandbox but no incest (and also 2d graphics) would be Love & Sex Second Base (still in mid development).

Even slower pacing, sandbox, no incest but "forbidden" actions: The Headmaster (also in development).

Sandbox plus incest plus nice graphics, but everybody is more or less jumping you first chance they get would be Milfy City (again, development, latest update is overdue as well).

These are of course just some examples, it depends a bit on which aspect you're most willing to compromise.

tallahessee123

May 13, 2020
We see them, it's just not that easy to answer, because the combination of the pacing here plus incest content plus sandbox style game play is somewhat rare. In finished games even more.

Similar pacing (at least in the beginning) plus incest would be Dating My Daughter. Only one love interest though (some "side dishes" exist) and straight Visual Novel. Almost finished

Pacing plus Sandbox but no incest (and also 2d graphics) would be Love & Sex Second Base (still in mid development).

Even slower pacing, sandbox, no incest but "forbidden" actions: The Headmaster (also in development).

Sandbox plus incest plus nice graphics, but everybody is more or less jumping you first chance they get would be Milfy City (again, development, latest update is overdue as well).

These are of course just some examples, it depends a bit on which aspect you're most willing to compromise.
thank you for your answer. i will try 'dating my doughter'. i already tried milf city but as you said they are jumping on me, and i don't like it very much. it has more beaitiful girls and better graphics though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry to bother . I have a question 1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
There are hints in game that tell you what to do.

There's a walkthrough thread linked in the OP.

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
i love claire path. she and goldberg wants same thing but they cant do it. they are building relationship one step at a time. she saw dick, then look cerafully, then stare, then watch while jerk off. then rubbing while yoga etc. etc.

can anyone suggest me game like this. i played one other game. in that game my charecter look at his landlady at first shot. and jerk off her ass first night. and shet touch character's dick in the first morning.

I want little progress. like claire's path. and again sorry for my english.
How about SummerTime Saga
It's incomplete (but there's enough content now) but it has that insest and slow build up that you're looking for.

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
Hello!
After downloading the file, I end up with a 7z file .... So I can't open an application ... How should I do? Please.
Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes