hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I enjoyed this one for the most part. I must have because I played until I unlocked all of the endings.

Pros:

Some pretty cool sex scenes.

Some entertaining story lines.

Multiple endings.

Pretty hot models.

Complete. Yes. Having a finished product that can be added onto is definitely nice.

Cons:

It was a bit annoying doing the same tasks over and over at specific times to gain hearts, kisses, and what nots.

Sophia did not wear the lingerie she tried on in the mall in any of the scenes with her.

The relationship titles were changed to remove incest I guess. Still, it seems stupid when the characters are having dialog talking about making out with their own tenant or roommate. I don't know. I'm not a big incest guy, but I still would have preferred it in the long run to what they used.

A really awkward looking main character.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I enjoyed this one for the most part. I must have because I played until I unlocked all of the endings.

Pros:

Some pretty cool sex scenes.

Some entertaining story lines.

Multiple endings.

Pretty hot models.

Complete. Yes. Having a finished product that can be added onto is definitely nice.

Cons:

It was a bit annoying doing the same tasks over and over at specific times to gain hearts, kisses, and what nots.

Sophia did not wear the lingerie she tried on in the mall in any of the scenes with her.

The relationship titles were changed to remove incest I guess. Still, it seems stupid when the characters are having dialog talking about making out with their own tenant or roommate. I don't know. I'm not a big incest guy, but I still would have preferred it in the long run to what they used.

A really awkward looking main character.
You should make this into a review. Click on the stars at the top of the page.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Tell mem you didn't play a lot of games here? Check the patch at the OP.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I understand the feeling although personally I'd prefer her to wear the "go wild" leather outfit. At least when it's just the two of us. (Okay, admittedly that is only in the Sauna, where it would really not be a good idea, but maybe I could invite her over?) Even though I usually don't like them, I think it suits her very well.

They usually are. When you're downloading a file, look for patches in the original post to reinsert content that has been removed on commercial sites (incest patch, uncensor patch, sometimes more). Because yes, it feels strange when a psychologist reacts to "I am an adult woman and have feelings for this adult man who is my tenant" with some kind of panic attack if there's no incest or similar involved.

Especially in this game, you can also just open the "mapping" file with a text editor and change everything to your liking.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Finally finished this game and it was awesome. Just so much fun to play with everything to figure out. The only bad things I can think of were that we never got to do anything with Megan and not enough time with Pam lol :) .

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
i am using mod i thing some of the event i am missing or never showing should i use in.patch ??
Or is mod messing with some events or its game bug ??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i am using mod i thing some of the event i am missing or never showing should i use in.patch ??
Or is mod messing with some events or its game bug ??
I don't know what mod you are using but it is more than likely that it has bugged your game, I would suggest you start again without the mod

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Is there a way to remove the cheat menu on the phone?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You can buy 5$ version without cheats from Patreon, or use for free 20$ version with cheats from here... Besides, phone=/=cheats. You have reply viewer, save/loader, contacts there.
MotH is no longer available on Faerin's patreon page. ;)

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
bonjour à l'homme de la maison je n'arrive pas à avoir la dernière action de véronique du yoga de la plage et de la chambre si tu pouvais m'aider merci

J'aurai besoin du fichier .SAV de votre dossier de sauvegarde sp Je peux vous aider s'il vous plaît le télécharger ici et la prochaine fois s'il vous plaît publier en anglais, même Google translate fera

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes