D

Deleted member 434267

So uh, at some point Sophia's hint tracker disappeared, around after getting her more comfortable in the sauna. It's still ticked in the phone and unticking and ticking it again does nothing, the hint tracker is just completely gone for her and her alone.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So uh, at some point Sophia's hint tracker disappeared, around after getting her more comfortable in the sauna. It's still ticked in the phone and unticking and ticking it again does nothing, the hint tracker is just completely gone for her and her alone.
Can you attach your save, please?

D

Deleted member 434267

Can you attach your save, please?
Sure, I hope it's not something that's going to make me have to restart, because I don't know if I could be bothered after getting this far. :')

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sure, I hope it's not something that's going to make me have to restart, because I don't know if I could be bothered after getting this far. :')
Here is your fixed save back. Change the time and day to 11 AM on a Saturday and you'll get a text from Ashley. Make sure you complete the fashion contest at the mall (at noon on Saturday).

D

Deleted member 434267

Here is your fixed save back. Change the time and day to 11 AM on a Saturday and you'll get a text from Ashley. Make sure you complete the fashion contest at the mall (at noon on Saturday).
Oh sweet, thanks a lot. How'd you fix it so quickly?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh sweet, thanks a lot. How'd you fix it so quickly?
The fashion contest flag was somehow triggered, but the event was never done. That would cause Sophia's hints to drop. So I reset the flag back to its original state (0 instead of 1). That put Sophia's hints back to where they should be.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Faerin I couldn't get the harem end even after unlocking all memories using the in game cheat system. I already viewed all of the other endings.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Is there android version is available for this game .
No, there is not. Game was developed and optimised for widescreen monitors. Adapting it for mobile touchscreens is a lot of job, and developer simply has no time and resources to do it. Neither somebody of fans.
PS, games with Android versions have tag mobile.

Last edited:

Nomad1973

Jul 28, 2017
I played through the game, got all the achievements except for some of the minor side characters, which prevented me from getting Overachiever on the MC. Is there a way to get to "know" those characters to check off those boxes, or was that just something not worked out completely by Faerin?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I played through the game, got all the achievements except for some of the minor side characters, which prevented me from getting Overachiever on the MC. Is there a way to get to "know" those characters to check off those boxes, or was that just something not worked out completely by Faerin?
Could you upload your save and I will repair it for you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I would be interested to know what you mean by "minor side characters", maybe that can help as well.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes