Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to increase arousal? I do events with women, but for now I have 20 love with Mom and I need 5 arousal for further actions to be activated.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to increase arousal? I do events with women, but for now I have 20 love with Mom and I need 5 arousal for further actions to be activated.
Follow the on screen hints and they will tell you what to do next with her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play with WT and when I have this action: 22:00 – Bedroom (eavesdrop) (Aunt Emma) (+5 arousal)

I do not get 5 arousal, did I do something wrong?

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Please post your save so I can take a look
Now I was increasing arousal with Mom and I'm after 1 scene when I chose 3 options in the diary.
For now, I'm just following Mom path

Earlier in the hints I had to go to yoga on (Saturday?) morning, but when it comes to a further moment I have 3 options and I can't choose any, what do I have to do?

I play with this WT:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Now I was increasing arousal with Mom and I'm after 1 scene when I chose 3 options in the diary.
For now, I'm just following Mom path

Earlier in the hints I had to go to yoga on (Saturday?) morning, but when it comes to a further moment I have 3 options and I can't choose any, what do I have to do?

I play with this WT:
The walkthrough is a great supplement but to be honest, the on-screen hints are better to take it step by step and when you are stuck with a hint refer to the Walkthrough.
For now, forward time to Saturday at 20:00 then go into Claire's bedroom and read what is on her laptop, then go to your room and set up a fake email account as the story progresses you will have to send her three emails these are the choices to make for all three

1 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2
2 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 1 - 1 – 2
2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 3

As for the yoga again get further into her storyline and the locked options will open up for you

Hope this helps

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The walkthrough is a great supplement but to be honest, the on-screen hints are better to take it step by step and when you are stuck with a hint refer to the Walkthrough.
For now, forward time to Saturday at 20:00 then go into Claire's bedroom and read what is on her laptop, then go to your room and set up a fake email account as the story progresses you will have to send her three emails these are the choices to make for all three

1 - 3 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 3 - 2
2 - 2 - 3 - 3 - 1 - 1 – 2
2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 3

As for the yoga again get further into her storyline and the locked options will open up for you

Hope this helps
I have a question. Animations are in all scenes? or only some of them? Because I now have a scene with Mom after yoga the first time I have a blowjob, and there is no animation.

I saw somewhere on the forum somewhere that animations may not work and I wonder if they do not work or if they are not present. :D

Thanks for the help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have a question. Animations are in all scenes? or only some of them? Because I now have a scene with Mom after yoga the first time I have a blowjob, and there is no animation.

I saw somewhere on the forum somewhere that animations may not work and I wonder if they do not work or if they are not present. :D

Thanks for the help.
There are some animated scenes but only for certain events. You can see what the animated scenes are by going to
(game path)\man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets

Animations will be in any of the numbered folders.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If in doubt you can always check the gallery on your smartphone. If the scene is in "Videos" it should be animated. But a few are only two or three stills in a loop without a transition.

Collegue191

Jun 6, 2018
I just unlocked the jealousy stat for Ashley, but it said something about being explained in the future or something like that. I looked up in the walkthrough, but it said it's not implemented in the 0.8.5 version of the game. Considering we are at 1.0.2 right now is it functional?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I just unlocked the jealousy stat for Ashley, but it said something about being explained in the future or something like that. I looked up in the walkthrough, but it said it's not implemented in the 0.8.5 version of the game. Considering we are at 1.0.2 right now is it functional?
It is and you need it for the secret ending.

Reactions: Collegue191

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
You will need her Jealousy stat at 5 and Claire's Suspicion stat at 5 as well to complete the final ending

Reactions: Collegue191

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to run secret ending? I don't have it in my dreams. Ashley has 5 jealous and Claire 5 suspicion

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How to run secret ending? I don't have it in my dreams. Ashley has 5 jealous and Claire 5 suspicion
Go into Achievements general tab and make sure they are all at 100% except Number 16. if they are go to bed and think about your future another option will have opened up
Check that you have all the girls pictures and videos as well
If you are missing number 9 it's the Cinema Quiz go to the cinema and get 100% in the quiz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, I admit that I skipped this game for a long time, but now I had nothing to play, I finally took this game, I finished and I liked it very much. Interesting story of each character, a lot of things to do, there is nothing to be bored with. I have a weakness for the Mom / Son relationship, so Claire comes first, but I admit that I liked Veronica very much. And Auntie.. she's hot.
Well, now I have to look for another game, because I have nothing to play. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes