gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Is the date with Veronica bugged?

I don't get a heart for choosing “Look at Veronica instead” after we notice the fitness babe in the restaurant, and the option to drop the fork is locked even though I have 3 hearts.

As a results I don't get the 8 hearts required to put my hand down her leg, or the 9 hearts required for the date to be a success.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is the date with Veronica bugged?

I don't get a heart for choosing “Look at Veronica instead” after we notice the fitness babe in the restaurant, and the option to drop the fork is locked even though I have 3 hearts.

As a results I don't get the 8 hearts required to put my hand down her leg, or the 9 hearts required for the date to be a success.
No, there's no known bugs for her date. It may be an issue with your mood though. Follow this guide and you'll complete the date successfully.

Reactions: gotmy223

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You're right. I guess my sleep bar was half used, and that was enough to throw things off.

Thanks!
Sweet! Thanks for the confirmation. I wasn't really sure TBH, without seeing your save. :)

RayneXM

Oct 28, 2019
I couldn't find a concrete answer, regarding the Geminiknights, but is there any further scenes past the picture from Ashley? It mentions that they start recording a new album, but wasn't sure if that implied a scene of finding them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I couldn't find a concrete answer, regarding the Geminiknights, but is there any further scenes past the picture from Ashley? It mentions that they start recording a new album, but wasn't sure if that implied a scene of finding them.
No, that's all the content there is involving the twins.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Hello guys I am new to this game.
Is it linear or a non linear story.
Is it possible to progress with our favourite character only in the game??

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes