Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would be interested to know what you mean by "minor side characters", maybe that can help as well.
There's a bug in an earlier version (1.0.2) where even if you've met Megan, Kathy, Cassie, Valerie and Linda, it doesn't register it in General achievement #2. That has to be fixed in the save manually or updating their copy to v1.0.2c.

Reactions: Cartageno

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
The game freeze after the Ashley goodnight kiss (they almost catch us one) when im reading the messege.....little help please

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game freeze after the Ashley goodnight kiss (they almost catch us one) when im reading the messege.....little help please
Can you save your save before that happens, then attach that save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here s the save
I didn't see any problems when I played it both in Portuguese and in English. The scene played fine for me. But I do know that using any of the translated languages will cause the game to run slow or play "choppy". Try playing that scene in English and see if you notice any problems.

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
I didn't see any problems when I played it both in Portuguese and in English. The scene played fine for me. But I do know that using any of the translated languages will cause the game to run slow or play "choppy". Try playing that scene in English and see if you notice any problems.
i played in english! the scene played fine!! thank you brother

Reactions: Sycho

Nomad1973

Jul 28, 2017
There's a bug in an earlier version (1.0.2) where even if you've met Megan, Kathy, Cassie, Valerie and Linda, it doesn't register it in General achievement #2. That has to be fixed in the save manually or updating their copy to v1.0.2c.
Alright, well, that's what's happened. No big deal. Thanks for the help, guys.

Faerin, if you're out there reading this, awesome work!

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
I know the game is completed but dev said he is going to add some scenes for side characters later. Has he dropped that idea?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Well, search has failed me, guess I don't know the right terms to use, but.....

In the Achievements for Sophia, how do you complete the "High fashion" entry? This one:

High-Fashion-Achievement.png

As you can see in the screenshot, I already did that one fashion event with her and Ashley, long ago, and Sophia's hint now says "I should think about the future", nothing further.

Do I have to progress other people's questlines, or..... what am I missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, search has failed me, guess I don't know the right terms to use, but.....

In the Achievements for Sophia, how do you complete the "High fashion" entry? This one:

View attachment 681580

As you can see in the screenshot, I already did that one fashion event with her and Ashley, long ago, and Sophia's hint now says "I should think about the future", nothing further.

Do I have to progress other people's questlines, or..... what am I missing?
Select: Park, rock concert, beach and the park again. It doesn't matter who wins.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Select: Park, rock concert, beach and the park again. It doesn't matter who wins.
Sorry, not sure what you mean by "select (etc)". Park is where Emma is in the mornings, haven't had any rock concert reference yet, have been to the beach but only on Sunday with family and Sophie a few times.

I may be playing this wrong, but it's so damn confusing I've been concentrating on only one woman at a time. I've completed Ashley except for one "secret" achievement, Sophie after that to the point in my screenshot, and now working on Mom.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry, not sure what you mean by "select (etc)". Park is where Emma is in the mornings, haven't had any rock concert reference yet, have been to the beach but only on Sunday with family and Sophie a few times.

I may be playing this wrong, but it's so damn confusing I've been concentrating on only one woman at a time. I've completed Ashley except for one "secret" achievement, Sophie after that to the point in my screenshot, and now working on Mom.
Go back to the shopping mall on Saturday at noon.

Reactions: kilatin

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
These are the outfit "codes". Obviously, for high fashion you have to go to the mall when Sophia and Ashley are there shopping. It is some time at Saturday (12:00), but I don't remember exactly when. Just visit the mall again, when these two are there, and get the girls to try the outfits mentioned by Sycho.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes