• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
bonjour à l'homme de la maison je n'arrive pas à avoir la dernière action de véronique du yoga de la plage et de la chambre si tu pouvais m'aider merci

J'aurai besoin du fichier .SAV de votre dossier de sauvegarde sp Je peux vous aider s'il vous plaît le télécharger ici et la prochaine fois s'il vous plaît publier en anglais, même Google translate fera

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Bonjour kikial60,
Click on Page 1 here. Click on the Spoiler for Support
There you will find a Walkthrough guide. From there you should be able to find the next step on Veronica (y)

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You know the meaning of the word "rip"?

You don't need it. The CG-rip is for people who don't want to play the game but still want to see all renders which are the game.
thanks, looks me already same to me, good to know, playd game already, was hoping extra scenes, (like some have a patreon game with more scenes or options, than the "normal" game

Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
how to unlock the saturday morning group yoga? i'm like half way of the game and the 3 selections are still missing

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to unlock the saturday morning group yoga? i'm like half way of the game and the 3 selections are still missing
You need to be at a relationship level with Claire, Ashley and Veronica in order to complete the group yoga event chain, so you'll need to have date all three girls.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Away back when I heard that this game was nearing completion I decided I wouldn't play until it WAS complete (this was around 0.9.5, I think). I booted it up for the first time in I-don't-know-when yesterday and I nearly forgot to make dinner.
Stupid good flow.

Oh! When a character disappears from the Quick Hints bar even though it's turned on in the phone, does that just mean there's no more hints available?
Claire disappeared from mine and I'm unsure as to why.

God dammit, why does she have to be named Claire? Back in primary school I had crushes on two girls by that name.
That makes me uncomfortable.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Away back when I heard that this game was nearing completion I decided I wouldn't play until it WAS complete (this was around 0.9.5, I think). I booted it up for the first time in I-don't-know-when yesterday and I nearly forgot to make dinner.
Stupid good flow.

Oh! When a character disappears from the Quick Hints bar even though it's turned on in the phone, does that just mean there's no more hints available?
Claire disappeared from mine and I'm unsure as to why.

God dammit, why does she have to be named Claire? Back in primary school I had crushes on two girls by that name,
That would depend on how far you are in their storyline, what their stats are and whether or not they're at 100% in their achievements. If you want to attach a save, I could take a peek at it for you to see if you're missing anything or if it's a bug.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That would depend on how far you are in their storyline, what their stats are and whether or not they're at 100% in their achievements. If you want to attach a save, I could take a peek at it for you to see if you're missing anything or if it's a bug.
I effectively restarted last night. But I'm going to attach my save anyway. Thanks for being willing to take a look at it for me.
Hmm, it seems the Max icon has vanished as well. I'm not sure which of these is the most applicable, so I'm attaching the whole lot of them.
It's not actually that big of a problem, I just bought Ashley some lingerie after overhearing her argument with Claire. This I could redo in about 30 minutes.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I effectively restarted last night. But I'm going to attach my save anyway. Thanks for being willing to take a look at it for me.
Hmm, it seems the Max icon has vanished as well. I'm not sure which of these is the most applicable, so I'm attaching the whole lot of them.
It's not actually that big of a problem, I just bought Ashley some lingerie after overhearing her argument with Claire. This I could redo in about 30 minutes.
Oh, no problem. Ok, in the first save, "Glodbog (24 - 10.00)", you'll need to buy more wine from the supermarket and offer Claire a glass at 21:00 before you give her a foot rub in the living room, then help her to her bedroom. Once that scene ends in her room (and her stats increase), her hints will show back up.

In that same save, now that you have the babydoll lingerie for Ashley, go to her room at 15:00 (make sure it's on a weekday) and give her the new outfit.

Now, in your other save, "Glodbog (2 - 08.00)", I didn't see any problems there. Claire's hints are showing.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes