RayneXM

Oct 28, 2019
I couldn't find a concrete answer, regarding the Geminiknights, but is there any further scenes past the picture from Ashley? It mentions that they start recording a new album, but wasn't sure if that implied a scene of finding them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I couldn't find a concrete answer, regarding the Geminiknights, but is there any further scenes past the picture from Ashley? It mentions that they start recording a new album, but wasn't sure if that implied a scene of finding them.
No, that's all the content there is involving the twins.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Hello guys I am new to this game.
Is it linear or a non linear story.
Is it possible to progress with our favourite character only in the game??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello guys I am new to this game.
Is it linear or a non linear story.
Is it possible to progress with our favourite character only in the game??
As the majority of characters have a linked storyline you can progress with your favourite to a point, then you will have to interact with other characters to progress the storyline
Hope this helps

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
As the majority of characters have a linked storyline you can progress with your favourite to a point, then you will have to interact with other characters to progress the storyline
Hope this helps
To how much extent we can proceed with stepmom Claire and aunt .
Whether we can get sex scenes with them without exploring other characters.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
Sunday – 11:00 – Bedroom (Sophia – first lesson) HJ (+ pics - scenes)
i need help , i can't teach Sophia HJ lesson , the door still locking , Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) , i don't know how to get in there

Ashley says I forgot something but I don't know

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sunday – 11:00 – Bedroom (Sophia – first lesson) HJ (+ pics - scenes)
i need help , i can't teach Sophia HJ lesson , the door still locking , Sophia ( 15 love - 5 arousal ) , i don't know how to get in there

Ashley says I forgot something but I don't know
The item that Ashley mentions in her hint is for one of her endings. You can find it in the drug store at the shopping mall. But to continue with Sophia, you must first bump into Ashley, according to Sophia's hint. Go into your room and try to leave between 15:00 and 17:00 on a weekday (Monday - Friday).

• Hey there
Reactions: Daniele69

zer0sh0t

Oct 4, 2017
I ran into an issue with Claire. It said to get massage oil for her, I've already completed Amy's storyline and I don't have massage oil. I went to the Sex shop, no oil, went to the gym and only options are to work or flirt. Claire's stats are at: 80 heart 90 lips. Her face also disappeared from the tips at the bottom after she gave me a head in my room while waking up. Don't know if this is a bug or if I just need to keep playing and it will sort itself out?

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Characters: 10/10
Corruption: 10/10
Dialogues: 10/10
Gameplay: 8/10 (sometimes too much of grind)
Face expressions (mostly smiles): wtf/10

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I ran into an issue with Claire. It said to get massage oil for her, I've already completed Amy's storyline and I don't have massage oil. I went to the Sex shop, no oil, went to the gym and only options are to work or flirt. Claire's stats are at: 80 heart 90 lips. Her face also disappeared from the tips at the bottom after she gave me a head in my room while waking up. Don't know if this is a bug or if I just need to keep playing and it will sort itself out?
Can you attach your save, please?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes