AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
The content itself is incest but there is an incest patch. Can someone explain it to me?
Sycho probably has a better answer for this - but I played a version of the game where the girls were your roommates, you all were tenants and the woman was your landlady. I'm thinking the patch will change the way the game addresses the women.

Actual screenshot from the version I played:

Screenshot_3_result_compress.jpg

Reactions: Fauno36 and Sycho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sycho probably has a better answer for this - but I played a version of the game where the girls were your roommates, you all were tenants and the woman was your landlady. I'm thinking the patch will change the way the game addresses the women.

Actual screenshot from the version I played:

View attachment 3658463
There is a fan made patch, the mapping file, needs to be in the same folder as the exe.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Finally completed the grinding...i mean the game, it was really amazing
There's a decent bit of grind here, I'll admit. I liked it as I felt I was progressing through the workout ranks while also getting further with the girls. Did you 100% it though? You'll become a true man of the house if you do!

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
There's a decent bit of grind here, I'll admit. I liked it as I felt I was progressing through the workout ranks while also getting further with the girls. Did you 100% it though? You'll become a true man of the house if you do!
Yes 100% god damn, but yes it was fun

• Red Heart
Reactions: AMRFTY

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, some screwed up server at work here

-https://www.nutaku.net/fr/fr/games/man-of-the-house/<---OP link

the automatic double add is weird, though, especially since I have an account there that was already logged in when trying.
Well, problem solved then (y)

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes