Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Can someone tell me how to unlock the sex shop?

Following the walkthrough it tells me to go to the sex shop and buy some things for Veronica there, but i don't have it unlocked yet, and I can't find how to do it.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
What does Veronica's hints say?
3 things:

1.- "Rewarding good behaviour is also part of being a good master".

2.- "I think she likes it when I come see her before she goes to work".

3.- "She asked me to come visit her, when she's working at Neon".

The thing is that I've already visit her in her room before she goes to work and I've already visited her at Neon, though I'm a little bit lost on the "rewarding her for her good behaviour" part.

I think the reward the hint is talking about must be the things I should buy for her at the sex shop, but as I said before, haven't unlocked it yet and I don't know how.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
3 things:

1.- "Rewarding good behaviour is also part of being a good master".

2.- "I think she likes it when I come see her before she goes to work".

3.- "She asked me to come visit her, when she's working at Neon".

The thing is that I've already visit her in her room before she goes to work and I've already visited her at Neon, though I'm a little bit lost on the "rewarding her for her good behaviour" part.

I think the reward the hint is talking about must be the things I should buy for her at the sex shop, but as I said before, haven't unlocked it yet and I don't know how.
The rewarding part should unlock the park on your map (if you joined Emma for her morning jog, that too also unlocks the park on your map). So you would need to take her there. I can't remember the day nor the time, though, as it's been a few years since I last played it. I seem to recall it was before noon. So I think it's around 10:00.

As far as the toys from the sex shop, it's too soon in her storyline for that. But you will get a hint for it during a time you need to take her to your room to send a message to Amy. So you'll need to progress with both Amy and Veronica since their storylines are kind of linked to one another.

Last edited:

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
The rewarding part should unlock the park on your map (if you joined Emma for her morning jog, that too also unlocks the park on your map). So you would need to take her there. I can't remember the day nor the time, though, as it's been a few years since I last played it. I seem to recall it was before noon. So I think it's around 10:00.

As far as the toys from the sex shop, it's too soon in her storyline for that. But you will get a hint for it during a time you need to take her to your room to send a message to Amy. So you'll need to progress with both Amy and Veronica since their storylines are kind of linked to one another.
I haven't even meet Emma yet, so yeah, I'm way behind, I just find it weird that the walkthrough mentions the sex shop now then.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help, for real, I guess I'll just keep playing to advance at Amy's storyline and meet Emma.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I haven't even meet Emma yet, so yeah, I'm way behind, I just find it weird that the walkthrough mentions the sex shop now then.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the help, for real, I guess I just keep playing to advance at Amy's storyline and meet Emma.
You're welcome. And yeah, the walkthrough is outdated and obsolete as a lot has changed in the game before its release on Steam. The walkthroughs were never updated to reflect that. So I would recommend using the hints first.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
My mistake, I posted this un another post, I'll copypaste it here:

So, okay, I have another doubt.

I have all memores unlocked, maxed out all the girls, did everything... I even did the movie quiz with a 10/10 score, but it still tells me that I have one more future to think about as a hint, though when I go to bed no new future that I haven't checked out appears.

What could be the problem?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I have all memores unlocked, maxed out all the girls, did everything... I even did the movie quiz with a 10/10 score, but it still tells me that I have one more future to think about as a hint, though when I go to bed no new future that I haven't checked out appears.

I replied to that other post, if that doesn't work, upload your save, and one of us will take a look.

Reactions: Sycho and Alexju90

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I can think of three possibilities:

(a) you are missing the pregnancy test (can be baught in pharmacy at the mall)

(b) you did not yet raise landlady's suspicion and little roommate's jealousy to 5

(c) you have encountered a bug

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I can think of three possibilities:

(a) you are missing the pregnancy test (can be baught in pharmacy at the mall)

(b) you did not yet raise landlady's suspicion and little roommate's jealousy to 5

(c) you have encountered a bug
So, I bought the pregnancy test, I haven't used it yet, I don't know how, I don't know what I want it for, but I have it, maybe I should use it somehow?

The landlady suspicion might be the key, because I thought it didn't matter, but I have it only at 2, not at 5, any way I can raise it?

And yes, might be a bug, but I think the key is in the landlady's suspicion.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, I bought the pregnancy test, I haven't used it yet, I don't know how, I don't know what I want it for, but I have it, maybe I should use it somehow?

The landlady suspicion might be the key, because I thought it didn't matter, but I have it only at 2, not at 5, any way I can raise it?

You just need to own it for that part.
Both stats need to be 5 (max) for that last ending.

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

The pregnancy test doesn't actually get used, but it is required to unlock one of Ashley's endings. Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats need to be at 5 (to do the bonus ending) and there's two ways to do this:

Either...
  1. Join the girls on Saturday mornings on the rooftop and alternate between Veronica (to raise Claire's suspicion) and Claire (to raise Ashley's jealousy). Or...
  2. Join Claire at the beach on Sunday and let her give you a handjob in the sea (raises Ashley's jealousy).

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
I replied to that other post, if that doesn't work, upload your save, and one of us will take a look.
Okay, I just raised the landlady's suspicion to 5 by partnering up with Veronica in saturday's yoga sessions, but still no new futures appear when I go to bed.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Can you post your save, please? I'll take a look and see what's going on.
Can you tell me how do I do that?

Because is the only solution I see, I've now maxed out landladys suspicion by partnering with Veronica on saturday's yoga and Ashleys jealousy by making the landlady give me blowjobs at the beach, they're both at 5, and still no new future.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can you tell me how do I do that?

Because is the only solution I see, I've now maxed out landladys suspicion by partnering with Veronica on saturday's yoga and Ashleys jealousy by making the landlady give me blowjobs at the beach, they're both at 5, and still no new future.
In your reply (or you can edit this one that I'm replying to), click the button in the lower left that says "Attach files". Browse to your Man of the House "savegames" folder and look for your current .sav file, then double click that to attach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
In your reply (or you can edit this one that I'm replying to), click the button in the lower left that says "Attach files". Browse to your Man of the House "savegames" folder and look for your current .sav file, then double click that to attach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot, really.

Here it is, I think.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, really.

Here it is, I think.
Got it, thank you. :)

From what I'm seeing, there's two more parts of Claire's "Nightcrawler" event chain that needs to be completed as well as the three parts to Veronica's "Nightcrawler" event as well.

I'm also seeing your MC's "Fully upgraded" chain event is not complete, you still need to escape a robber (by running from him), complete the MC's "Employee benefits" (mainly working out with Fitness babe and getting her to level 3, then receiving an alternate form of payment from her). You will need to take Ashley on a second date, and this time, select the other dress (not sure which one it will be since you used the "Unlock all memories cheat".

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes