Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Yeah, some screwed up server at work here

-https://www.nutaku.net/fr/fr/games/man-of-the-house/<---OP link

the automatic double add is weird, though, especially since I have an account there that was already logged in when trying.
Well, problem solved then (y)
Stupid Server Pet Tricks. Coming soon to a TV station near you. :p

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

parkerx111

May 28, 2024
View attachment 117546

Overview
:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, and Polish
Other Games: Mystwood Manor - Midnight Sin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches: *
Extra: CG RIP

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
thanks! i will try it out! looks good!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm sure if a remake was financially covered, he would go for it :) Hell, a payed year or two without having to beg patreons (or whatever) for support? No one would say no to that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm sure if a remake was financially covered, he would go for it :) Hell, a payed year or two without having to beg patreons (or whatever) for support? No one would say no to that.
Yeah, I mean for enough money people do a lot of crazy things. Work for example. However, as much as I would like some additions and improvements for this game, dishing out, say, $71k for that would seem a bit excessive. And somebody else still would need to finance the other year ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do i write the fals e-mail to mother?
At the PC in your room. You will need to pick the choices for the individual parts, which needs some attention (like what is the name of the recipient) and some reading the situation (you would not want to write silly crude stuff but minor problems as they could be described by your landlady).

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Alexju90

Dec 2, 2019
Can someone tell me how to unlock the sex shop?

Following the walkthrough it tells me to go to the sex shop and buy some things for Veronica there, but i don't have it unlocked yet, and I can't find how to do it.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes