Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There was something I heard about turtles lying on their backs ... trying to remember what it was ... was it "they are very inviting to jump on"?
That may be right. I think I remember reading it on the Internet... :p

incognitus

Mar 4, 2020
I have done everything in the game except "nightcrawler events" someone please tell me how to start these chains, I am super lost

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have done everything in the game except "nightcrawler events" someone please tell me how to start these chains, I am super lost
At night, when the family is sleeping, you can enter their rooms and consider doing naughty stuff. I don't remember the exact times, but just skip forward an hour if you can't.

Reactions: incognitus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For Claire, her nightcrawler event is at midnight and for Veronica's, it's at 5am. Go into their rooms at those times.

Reactions: incognitus

adfy

Apr 2, 2020
Is there pregnancy?
I see birth control in the game...does that mean a pregnancy mechanic was put in?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys there was a WT for this game so could any one help with that i mean from where can i dl it?

Found it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But in all honesty, there's one, maybe two choices which might seem ambiguous. Otherwise you should be able to deduce that some wordings and some suggestions would not be used by a psychologist. At all. Like ever.

The movie and art quiz - maybe there one may need help, but the fake e-mails?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes