Deathshead3000

Feb 6, 2018
Happy birthday

It's on the top left of the last map pages were the outdoors places are
Been waiting for this update since I discovered and played through the last one. Then you update on my birthday (and it wasn't a small update with little to no new content like some updates either)so thanks.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
The new update have a great amount of content and I personally like the map being added and some choices if you want to share or not.

I just wish the map have a name under each location so you dont have to guess where to go, but its fine if its not added its not a big deal for me since the location can easily remembered.

I cant wait to see more corruption content. I really enjoy games with corruption content.

Reactions: AdultKing

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to add a map. Truly impressed by the amount of content for a 0.2, you have outdone yourself. Love the direction this game is taking, beautiful renders. I'm not sure patreon will bought the "there is no animals only humans in dog costume" part. But it's a nice and funny try

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Big fan of this, though as others have said the weakest part really is the story, which isn't helped by the poorly written dialogue (Typos, awkward grammar, etc.) The option to disable the dog's inner dialogue recognizes these issues, but it feels like a somewhat lazy fix that doesn't really address the problem but rather creates a new one - the player missing out on plot info. Some people simply might not want the dog to speak and that's fine, but with thoughts disabled a lot of scenes just play out wordlessly and it's jarring.

A big restructuring/rewrite of the story and dialogue is badly needed at some point, and if the option to disable inner dialogue is to remain, perhaps have this option instead replace the inner, first person thoughts with third person dialogue, for example instead of "I saw her and got aroused" it would display "Rex became aroused at the sight of her", or writing along those lines. It would greatly add to the immersion/experience.
Thanks for the feedback will try to patch this. Also I've added the "hide inner thoughts" option because some people want to play like a actual dog. And not have the classy perverted Mc text

Reactions: blank@unknown

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
Ahoj , Hello

can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?

SK+CZ

May 2, 2020
AdultKing

I think a lot of games out there lack animations that can make them better - like Man's Best Friend. It's a nice and simple game to play, the renders look great but animations would make it so much better. " would attract more player "

" I'm waiting for animations "

Reactions: Valronn

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for the feedback will try to patch this. Also I've added the "hide inner thoughts" option because some people want to play like a actual dog. And not have the classy perverted Mc text
Your game is fantastic
I have a suggesion,
What if Rex is the MC and Buddy is the second MC,they both get their pets,and for some reason they exchange their pets for a while.
It would be very exciting and fun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SK+CZ

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
The ONLY issue I've personally ever had with sandbox/open world games is the lack of indicators or hints, its like just wander around every location until you find something.

A system to take away the random guess work/ pointless roaming, I like the styles that use a character icon to indicate who is where & when they're there >;D

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The ONLY issue I've personally ever had with sandbox/open world games is the lack of indicators or hints, its like just wander around every location until you find something.

A system to take away the random guess work/ pointless roaming, I like the styles that use a character icon to indicate who is where & when they're there >;D
the notebook in the upper left tells you what room to go to

moxx

Nov 21, 2019
hitting a dead end when first introduced to Zoey stats. nowhere to go from stat explanation screen.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
For android, how to hide option in the game
Save, Load, Menu, Back and Vol+/- seems to be the only functions in Android:

But you can use a mouse and/or keyboard via bluetooth or a USB adaptor.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes