danomator

Jan 21, 2020
I really hope the dev doesn't turn this game into forced ntr, since in the last update they been tiptoeing way too close
wth? are you literally identifying yourself with a dog protagonist and get annoyed by another dog fucking the same girl? what a strange world we live in...

Reactions: AdultKing

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I really hope the dev doesn't turn this game into forced ntr, since in the last update they been tiptoeing way too close
you can always decide if you wanna share a girl or not.. AND for the family, no other dog than Rex will fuck them, thats for sure !!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm ashamed to say, but I truly enjoyed the game.
(I'm not realy into bestiality, but I was bored. Tried some other before like the Hunter, and was not really for me)

Best played with dog's thoughts turned off (for me).

Makes the girls seems much more perverted. My advise for AdultKing...Continue making the game you want to make. Don't change your vision of the game.

It rocks....I will say the idea to turn off the dog's thoughts were good. I prefer it that way.
But I'm sure there are a lot of players that likes the dog's thoughts so please keep that.

I will play with dog's thoughts once I completed it without< just to see the dog's perspective.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pretty much the same here...apart I've played it with dog's thoughts turned on. :p
The gameplay isn't that much original:p - you are just a super horny kid..khm..dog with horny babes/bitches everywhere, and you're step by step building your harem...Btw, to not go too far into grey-spoilers area, perhaps our dear mc at the end could become a real guy/human, considering his strange "genetics".:unsure:
Congrats to the dev - though controversial, the game is entertaining.(y)
Moreover, though being at the early stage (0.2v), it already has a lot of content, which is nice surprise.
So, I would say, this game has a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to its updates! (in hope there wont be any of those damn cats, or cat-girls, or dog-cats, nekos-cats or catever:p)

Reactions: corin2013

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
just gave this a try...damn funny in parts...sad that there was no animation but furry four-legged mc is awesome and will definitely hope for more fun stuff in updates ;)

Jul 14, 2017
wth? are you literally identifying yourself with a dog protagonist and get annoyed by another dog fucking the same girl? what a strange world we live in...
bro just playing this game is weird enough, but if i play i want the dog to be a god it rly not that complicated

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Dev this could be an amazing GAME if you would just bring the choices back like before!!

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
The dogs having a knot before the sex ruins this one.
i hear that alot, for example i have zero clue about the real deal, its all fantasy.. same goes for the anatomy, how the cum looks ( many complain about that ) and how it works with the knot etc.. :unsure:

sure people are eager to learn and change bits and bops to make it more realistic (y)

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
As of now i am nit able to right down a review for his game so i post my thoughts here.

This game is something else.
The art is so good i can't put it into words.
I realy enjoied it.

For me, stick to your Roadmap for the game, do it as you intended. Of cause i can also tell you what you could change but that would meane that it wouldn't be your game anymore.
Who does not like it that way can play something else.

The update btw was more than expected.

Keep up the great work dev and thx for a great game.

Reactions: Howdo and AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
i hear that alot, for example i have zero clue about the real deal, its all fantasy.. same goes for the anatomy, how the cum looks ( many complain about that ) and how it works with the knot etc.. :unsure:

sure people are eager to learn and change bits and bops to make it more realistic (y)
I know how it works in real life but this game is a fantasy game so it's better that the knot immediately swells up think its more enjoyable then. I can ofcourse do some renders were the knot works as in real life

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I know how it works in real life but this game is a fantasy game so it's better that the knot immediately swells up think its more enjoyable then. I can ofcourse do some renders were the knot works as in real life
The whole point is that it swells after the dog has stopped humping or sometimes during it. Except filling its natural purpose that way it gives the woman a surprise and allows scenes there they are stuck and risk being caught. Plus I hate dildodogging and this game reminds of that rather than realistic intercourse.

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo and RRP

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Can't wait for next update.Which version will introduce pregnancy, next one maybe?

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
true, i will probably always render with knot swelled up, except for someone specifically wants more "realism" (y)

do i understand it right, its actually pretty straight during intercourse AND only after doggie cums / during it, it swells up.. but at this point no more intercourse / action.. like in out.. welp a bit disappointing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes