TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Dev. Great content and entertaining.
Ignore the moaners, and continue the game as you want it. You are taking note of too much feedback from people with totally different points and who couldn't do a game half as good.

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Imagine a scene where the dog "sneaks" it in the daughter and then the "shock factor scene" (then the dog pinning the daughter and her yelling for help) then the mother comes running to help and by then the dog cums.. knots and then cuts scene to.. well of them trying to get the knot out her.. (then the daughter cums *reluctantly" right as it pops out)

Ya im a sick puppy but im honest about it haha.. and i have not played the game yet.. that was just a random idea lol

Last edited:

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Man's Best Friend so The game is great and keep going)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Dev. Great content and entertaining.
Ignore the moaners, and continue the game as you want it. You are taking note of too much feedback from people with totally different points and who couldn't do a game half as good.
To be constructive here developers should design if this is a fetish/fantasy game or more realistic. Sure a dog banging entire family + their friends isn't the best start for a realistic game but there isn't really realistic alternatives.

Anyway players are complaining how sex works here which is the issue. Devs can either keep this as a fetish game or more realistic. Right now I personally thought this game is based more on realism so unrealistic sex/anatomy rises a few eyebrows.

There are two genres mixed up and as long as they are mixed up players will complain. It is simple as that.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
To be constructive here developers should design if this is a fetish/fantasy game or more realistic. Sure a dog banging entire family + their friends isn't the best start for a realistic game but there isn't really realistic alternatives.

Anyway players are complaining how sex works here which is the issue. Devs can either keep this as a fetish game or more realistic. Right now I personally thought this game is based more on realism so unrealistic sex/anatomy rises a few eyebrows.

There are two genres mixed up and as long as they are mixed up players will complain. It is simple as that.
It was probably more so pointed at the vn vs sandbox complaints that were happening earlier, but it applies either way. too often a dev gets swayed by comments of opinion and it ends up muddling the game and it end up worse for it; many times I've seen a game get abandoned because the dev no longer even likes their own game because they caved too much to others. suggestions are fine, but ultimately it's up to the dev to make their vision.

super_Dmitriy

Aug 18, 2017
There is no animation in the game. Constantly have to watch the tips while passing. You cannot find any heroine at any time. But since there are almost no such projects, the game will arouse lively interest.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
It was probably more so pointed at the vn vs sandbox complaints that were happening earlier, but it applies either way. too often a dev gets swayed by comments of opinion and it ends up muddling the game and it end up worse for it; many times I've seen a game get abandoned because the dev no longer even likes their own game because they caved too much to others. suggestions are fine, but ultimately it's up to the dev to make their vision.
To be blunt devs should mainly care feedback from paying patreons.

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Please. Bottom left of your screen open your map then click 3 times on the right arrows, you should see the "outside" world, assuming first page is your home, second the neighborhood. From that well..there is a gazebo with a bed of sort, or just click on every image until you find it.

edit: screenshot for clarity, in case you miss it

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultKing

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Please. Bottom left of your screen open your map then click 3 times on the right arrows, you should see the "outside" world, assuming first page is your home, second the neighborhood. From that well..there is a gazebo with a bed of sort, or just click on every image until you find it.
aww you ruined the fun of forcing them to actually use their brain

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Hi! Translated into Russian, I'll add it here soon!
Please contact me on Discord got a couple of people who also wanted to create a russian translation, I can create a official release afterwards

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes