HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
do i understand it right, its actually pretty straight during intercourse AND only after doggie cums / during it, it swells up.. but at this point no more intercourse / action.. like in out.. welp a bit disappointing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It depends on the dog - some keep thrusting for a while (learned from educational videos).

• Angry
Reactions: Howdo

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
i cant play this version. it keeps saying the .exe is missing. downloaded from three different links provided. the file is the problem

Zez

Jul 3, 2017
i cant play this version. it keeps saying the .exe is missing. downloaded from three different links provided. the file is the problem
I just downloaded it, started the game and played for a while.
Guess it in your end, perhaps it's your antivirus finding a false positive or something?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
yeah as suggested before check your antivirus softwares quarantine. these games often give you false positives.

Reactions: AdultKing

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
the new update was really cool!
I really liked the story with the dog, but I couldn't fully understand the story with the spirit. The idea with the mind was good, but personally I didn't like it so much.

maybe you could include cosplay in one of the next updates, like in the first story, which I also really liked.

I think cats always go well and it would be cool if the cute cat from the first story met a somewhat more dominant cat keyword catfight ;-).

please keep it up!

Reactions: AdultKing

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Damnit !!! Just played 2.0... I hope more to come... It is freaking AWSOME !!! Great job AdultKing !!! Keep it up !!!

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
I just downloaded it, started the game and played for a while.
Guess it in your end, perhaps it's your antivirus finding a false positive or something?
antivirus didnt even ping that it found something. the exe just isnt there after unzipping. never seen that before

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes