AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Save, Load, Menu, Back and Vol+/- seems to be the only functions in Android:

But you can use a mouse and/or keyboard via bluetooth or a USB adaptor.
Not with the latest version i've reuploaded the android version here and i've added the hide box

inpacem

Apr 14, 2018
I´m really sorry to see the doberman replaced. His appearence and character were a perfect fit. The german shepard is more the loyal typ and makes it harder to identify with in such a game

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
AdultKing the unfinished game with great potential.

" The game is great "

Pros:
-interesting, sometimes thrilling story
-three completely different pathlines
-good graphic, with a certain amount of content.
-animations
-sound and music
-Good variety of girls models. Hoping for more additions by the end.
-Good pregnancy
Is there animations now?

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I´m really sorry to see the doberman replaced. His appearence and character were a perfect fit. The german shepard is more the loyal typ and makes it harder to identify with in such a game
The Doberman had a very low quality of the model. Due to Rex his dissease he changed appearance he maybe changes again in the future

Reactions: fbass

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
The dialog makes me feel stupid. Rex is portrayed as a human in a dog's body, and everyone treats him like a human. That's not how dogs are. Dogs don't enjoy staring naked women, only guys do. Dogs might get aroused by the smell. Also a woman might masturbate in front of a dog because dogs normally don't understand it and ignore it - this would've made a good scene. Also in the dialogue, women treat the dog as a human - you don't do that, you can just fuck the dog if you want, it won't have any consequences and the dog won't have mixed feelings. Dogs are not humans, they are something different.

Such missed potential for this setting.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
The dialog makes me feel stupid. Rex is portrayed as a human in a dog's body, and everyone treats him like a human. That's not how dogs are. Dogs don't enjoy staring naked women, only guys do. Dogs might get aroused by the smell. Also a woman might masturbate in front of a dog because dogs normally don't understand it and ignore it - this would've made a good scene. Also in the dialogue, women treat the dog as a human - you don't do that, you can just fuck the dog if you want, it won't have any consequences and the dog won't have mixed feelings. Dogs are not humans, they are something different.

We need to change it a bit yes so that the dogs act more like a real dog

zzki9lerzz

Sep 21, 2017

Nah i dont think so, dog cant play VN game, this is the game for human, just focus on satisfying the players, no need to be too realistic...

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018

Great analysis. Now I can continue with what I'm doing: i.e I can just fuck ... there are no consequences and I won't have any mixed feelings. Thanks chovekovek ! (y) :sneaky::cool:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
what is fuck is wrong with this dev?
Imagines a vanilla hero stumbling across this & reading 'beastality' tag & thinking what's that? Then posting their comment after playing up to the 1st doggo sex. This just made me LOL so hard.....for no reason >;D

Reactions: Alfius

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Apparently you failed to read the pre-game notifications: the dev clearly states there are no animals in this game, they're all humans in costumes:

Screenshot_20200503-134219_Mans Best Friend.jpg

>;D

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
I'm going to keep my eye on this one. It looks really good. How much content it there? Considering it's only .2 I don't think there is that much.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I'm going to keep my eye on this one. It looks really good. How much content it there? Considering it's only .2 I don't think there is that much.
More than you'd expect from a 0.2 I haven't finished yet and if you agree to see scenes with other dogs/share there's at least 5 actual sex scenes so far.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes