3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Off topic Sorry lol. Anyway I have Ryzen 3 3200 G 4/4 system that why not reading at 2100MB a sec! much faster then my 500MB a sec drive.

Ecchi Vaper

Jan 9, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked already but at 112 pages of comments to read through I just wondered will the MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch .zip work for week 1 too if I copy it across to that folder or will I need a different/both patch?

Reactions: Demogorgon1422

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked already but at 112 pages of comments to read through I just wondered will the MaouSamaWeek2-Final-Patch .zip work for week 1 too if I copy it across to that folder or will I need a different/both patch?
No, you need Week 1 Patch for Week 1

dyver7

Dec 13, 2018
Can anyone explain how the choices work? sometimes I can pick either choices but other times it shows 2 options but one is gray like SPOILER
SPOILER when you meet the dragon at the road to the emptiness after riding the direwolf the futa sex part is gray but I have been able to see all futa content prior to that one. Did I miss something or the scene is still not implemented? I need help DX

Athrowawayy

Oct 26, 2020
Game crashes on startup, also not sure if I need both week 1 and 2 patches since one will just overwrite the other.

Athrowawayy

Oct 26, 2020
Week 1 patch is for week 1 final. Week 2 patch is for Week 2 final.
Yeah, I figured it out. The post has nothing mentioning/linking to a previous game so I assumed that 'week 1' was perhaps just the first half of this game but built into it. Would help if the post linked to the actual week 1 game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah, I figured it out. The post has nothing mentioning/linking to a previous game so I assumed that 'week 1' was perhaps just the first half of this game but built into it. Would help if the post linked to the actual week 1 game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a spoiler in OP right under the download links that read SPOILER: Week 1 that is where the links are for week 1 final.

Reactions: Athrowawayy
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes