3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I know well, Max only had sex with our step mom? He didn't touch our other women? (Milena, Barbara, Heidi etc ..)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I like this game very much, we have a lot of interesting and beautiful women here.
But due to the fact that we have so many women in this game, some are neglected, even very neglected.
We have a holiday update, Nici and Emmy got their first time (I'm glad), BUT why not scene with Milena?!

I've been waiting a long time for a scene with Milena... and even though now the update was mostly dedicated to the MC family, the rest of the family had sex with the MC and Milena didn't, just a conversation. :rolleyes: Even though Milena said before, how much she would like to have sex with MC and have a baby..

Really, I'm a little pissed. Even though we have a lot of sex in this game, scenes are missing here with some women who deserve it.

Besides the MC family, it would be nice to see more scenes with Samantha. She is beautiful. But I also like her because she is similar to Jill from BaDIK. :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay, I like this game very much, we have a lot of interesting and beautiful women here.
But due to the fact that we have so many women in this game, some are neglected, even very neglected.
We have a holiday update, Nici and Emmy got their first time (I'm glad), BUT why not scene with Milena?!

I've been waiting a long time for a scene with Milena... and even though now the update was mostly dedicated to the MC family, the rest of the family had sex with the MC and Milena didn't, just a conversation. :rolleyes: Even though Milena said before, how much she would like to have sex with MC and have a baby..

Really, I'm a little pissed. Even though we have a lot of sex in this game, scenes are missing here with some women who deserve it.

Besides the MC family, it would be nice to see more scenes with Samantha. She is beautiful. But I also like her because she is similar to Jill from BaDIK. :)
MS is not finished and Milena said, she waits in the Night..
So.. wait until day 15 ;)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
11K+- renders in week 2 now for 8 month - Neko-Hime, and other devs 1800-2000 renders in 1 year or something like that...bruh...Neko is unhuman i suppose, thx for your work and amazing game
And there will be 2 more Weeks and the OVA..

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes