3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Selyn

Jul 9, 2020
i already download the latest version of the game. in the end of D7, we must save for play in week 2. when i gonna save this error' appear. please anyone help me, i really like this game sso please help me.

this is the traceback

xotwod

Jun 25, 2020
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
When I try to import the save it says incompatible, I tried like 3 saves with different names but all the same.
can someone tell me what's the issue ??

Jan 22, 2021
Nice game if you want something that goes pretty much straight into the Fapping material. Story has a pretty interesting take on Gods and Fairys and such like, the reason how the MC appears so studly to all the gurls in this VN. Great renders and interesting characters. Overall I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BattleHeart

Mar 11, 2020
some one help me please I've downloaded the final versions of both weeks (compressed) but I just can't play the second week, it's showing incompatible to every file i imported at the end of first week

I have also downloaded and extracted the patches

Last edited:

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
Did you play week 1 and make export save when it asks you to?
Ok. I Will...
And Sorry For The "WTF" Part. I Was Already Pissed Off Earlier When I Was Looking For A 100% Complete Save Of An H-Game I Was Beginning To Play, And Still Noticing That People Are Still Calling Themselves Posting Up "Complete Save Files" But Without The FUCKING ***persistent*** File To Make The Mu-Fuckin "So-Called" Complete Save To Work.

Also...???...

Is This Game Animated Or Not???...

Last edited:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I wanted to check this out but it seems I cant find any links for week 1 censored or uncensored and you apparently need week one for this. Any idea where I can get week 1?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I wanted to check this out but it seems I cant find any links for week 1 censored or uncensored and you apparently need week one for this. Any idea where I can get week 1?
OP inside the spoiler tag named Week 1.
Also for the patch once on lewdpatcher click on previous version then find the last week 1 patch.

Reactions: Harkonnan
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes