3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
i tried this game once back in the day if this is the same game i have in mind, trying to make sense of the plot gave me a migraine as well as keep up with the dozen of characters you meet in zero time at all. Has the story gotten any more cohesive since then? Id probably give it another go if it wasnt looking like a case that the MC lol is infact his own father and grandfather because thats just stupid.
A lot of the confusion early on gets resolved it was confusing because a lot of characters were lying to you.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Game ;)
i played and see DMD-Girl in this game Parental Love Girls + Sisterly Lust Mother :cool: (y) Add Sex with them to (y)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Nice Game ;)
i played and see DMD-Girl in this game Parental Love Girls + Sisterly Lust Mother :cool: (y) Add Sex with them to (y)
If you ask MrDots, Luxee and Perveerter for me, maybe you get a different answer as Im :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That is very weird, If the main game is allowed there isn't really any reason for these episodes to not be allowed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Depends on the content, I guess...:unsure:
I mean the censored version shouldn't really have anything that breaks the rule. All the loli and stuff like that are in a separate patch. That is why the main game is allowed here, because all the content that could break the rules is in thoses patchs.

it's probably just untill the patch is released, results of too much complaining.
You're probably right since without the patch people would miss a lot of content anyway. It doesn't really make sense to just have the censored version here.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes