3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Wait what? But the main game has been here for a long time and never had any issues. Also it was the censored version so it shouldn't really have any rule breaking content.
the staff said, even the censored is to much

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the staff said, even the censored is to much
That is very weird, I didn't play it because I was waiting for the public release, so I don't know what type of content the game had. But will this affect the main game or is it just the ovas that aren't allowed?

Renozrz

May 24, 2019
That is very weird, I didn't play it because I was waiting for the public release, so I don't know what type of content the game had. But will this affect the main game or is it just the ovas that aren't allowed?
Same here waited for the public release and now finding it removed.......

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I guess it's borderline. Nothing too serious is shown, but there a A LOT of hints...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess it's borderline. Nothing too serious is shown, but there a A LOT of hints...
That sucks, I was going to wait for the public version anyway, but if the ovas aren't allowed here, a lot of people will probably miss them.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Seems there's a few great games getting removed lately, any one pm decent links where else can we find these games.
Post via PM, not here just in case not allowed or something.

Thanks

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Anybody know if the new update will be released on the devs subscribe star uncensored when the game gets released for the public or is it still not allowed on that website without a patch?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anybody know if the new update will be released on the devs subscribe star uncensored when the game gets released for the public or is it still not allowed on that website without a patch?
I would assume that, since it isn't allowed on F95, it would require payment of some kind. The uncensored version is on Subscribestar and Itch.io for sure, if you pay; not sure about Patreon. I wouldn't expect to see an uncensored free version; here was the most likely place for that, I think. I suppose you can check places like SVS Comics, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah you will definitely not see the uncensored version on patreon and it seems like it won't be allowed here. I think it will be posted on subscribestar, there are other games with similar content there, it shouldn't really be a problem. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Need help installing and patching guys :p

Do I start a folder and call it?
Maou-Sama

Then inside start two folders

Week1
Week2

Then extract each week to their own folders?

+ I have downloaded the week 1 patch and it says to copy it to the week 2 game folder????
But there is also a week 2 patch

Kinda lost

Untitled.png

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Need help installing and patching guys :p

Do I start a folder and call it?
Maou-Sama

Then inside start two folders

Week1
Week2

Then extract each week to their own folders?

+ I have downloaded the week 1 patch and it says to copy it to the week 2 game folder????
But there is also a week 2 patch

Kinda lost

View attachment 1049900

download the week 1 patch copy the week 1 patch game folder to the week 1 game folder
download week 2 patch copy the week 2 patch game folder to the week 2 game folder

Reactions: bozoplace

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well if nothing else I guess they atleast can update the patch on here right? Since it's not the base game it technically can't be played.

Reactions: BOBJevent
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes