Jan 19, 2020
How do you Import your Savegame to Week 2:

Step 1: Play Week 1
Step 2: At the End of D7 a script will start and ask you to save your Progress
Step 3: Name your Save and hit Enter
Step 4: Start Week 2
Step 5: Hit the Import Button and Chose the Name from your Week 1 Save
EDIT: It has been solved

After I completed week 1 I named my save. I then went to week 2 pressed start however the import location shows Incompatible.

I then went back to week 1 and tried to do another save after my 3rd try I am not sure what is causing it to be incompatible any help would be appreciated!

Incompatible.JPG

Last edited:

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
After I completed week 1 I named my save. I then went to week 2 pressed start however the import location shows Incompatible.

I then went back to week 1 and tried to do another save after my 3rd try I am not sure what is causing it to be incompatible any help would be appreciated!

View attachment 1028535
...Thanx For Replying Back To This, But I'm Good... xP xP xP

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020

View attachment 1028535
If you played week 1 with patches and want to play week 2 without, this wont work.
if you played week 1 without patches and want to play week 2 with, this wont work.
If you played compressed versions and want to use it for originals, Idk if this works.

Reactions: Lion_Heart

Lion_Heart

Jan 19, 2020
If you played week 1 with patches and want to play week 2 without, this wont work.
if you played week 1 without patches and want to play week 2 with, this wont work.
If you played compressed versions and want to use it for originals, Idk if this works.
Thanks a lot that helped!
I was playing week 1 without patches.
I just added the patch to my week 2 game folder and it works!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm.. something is not really correct with numbers lmao
don't that i really care care but is weird...

Tatjanna should have around 11 or 13, information taked from when she said "I have to wait 5 more years before can get the drive licence (so 16 or 18 commonly, don't think we will think about 14 xD).
Lisa have around 17, information taked from conversation with Patricia when she said in 13 years when she will have 30 she will look the same.
But
Tatjanna said that Lisa is little younger that her, so... did Tatjanna don't know the real age of Lisa? I don't think so cause the relation between Patricia, they said that were together since the kindegarden..
Then the script is fk up? Probably xD

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Cause tons ppl complain about censored, uncensored and uncensored+ patch (well i did not notice me either before :p)
After you applied the patch (and you don't have yet started the game) the game should already applied the uncensored version but is preferible using the uncensored+ since some scenes are a lot different in the censured (with only the uncensored option you can't choice mostly of censured scene) including different ppl relationship.

So:
Censored: canon game
Uncensored: different approach of the game in his uncensored version
Uncensored+: is the uncensored version but there will be aviable also the choices of censored version (recommended)

After you applied the patch you can still switch between the 3 version (each version require start new game), in the menu select options and in the top you can switch by clicking, then click start (check the pic).

Last edited:

Swololife

Dec 8, 2018
Hey umm when I try to load my into week 2 it says the imported saves are incompatible what can I do about that?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Hey umm when I try to load my into week 2 it says the imported saves are incompatible what can I do about that?
Read the OP or search inside the thread every 2 pages there is someone asking the same question.
Now the one cent answer : did you use the patch for week one if yes apply patch for week 2 if no don't apply patch to week 2.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
it's just .. , It's just a game, IT'S Just a Game.... (wwwhhooaa) okay, them little people sure are something else. everybody is , Just So Cute! i must pull out my Monster cock and put it where it would NEVER FIT.... but hey , i'm my own grandpa... and my mom's my daughter ... Well.. at least i'm gonna Save the world...

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
it's just .. , It's just a game, IT'S Just a Game.... (wwwhhooaa) okay, them little people sure are something else. everybody is , Just So Cute! i must pull out my Monster cock and put it where it would NEVER FIT.... but hey , i'm my own grandpa... and my mom's my daughter ... Well.. at least i'm gonna Save the world...
idk if you realy save the world, atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Did the Dev reach out to Xbox console namer to name this iteration? More than a bit confusing...

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
so i have a question it has the tag pregnancy is there any pregnant content worth playin
do you like seeing peoples get pregnant in game? if yes then this is the right game for you!

we have a huge selection of impregnables characters in this bad boy and most of them aren't humans, wich is good because not all of them would be legal if they were *wink wink*.

from vampires to centaurs to the literal incarnation of death, we have everything your heart might desire.
we got small dicks, "how is she fitting that in" dicks and "holy fuck the last one was big but good god i don't want to know what it'd do to actual organs" dicks.

now, you won't see everyone everyone with a big belly but i can assure that you will have the biggest family ever. only 0.00 and a smile to play the public version, it's a steal my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: csmk14

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i tried this game once back in the day if this is the same game i have in mind, trying to make sense of the plot gave me a migraine as well as keep up with the dozen of characters you meet in zero time at all. Has the story gotten any more cohesive since then? Id probably give it another go if it wasnt looking like a case that the MC lol is infact his own father and grandfather because thats just stupid.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
i tried this game once back in the day if this is the same game i have in mind, trying to make sense of the plot gave me a migraine as well as keep up with the dozen of characters you meet in zero time at all. Has the story gotten any more cohesive since then? Id probably give it another go if it wasnt looking like a case that the MC lol is infact his own father and grandfather because thats just stupid.
This story is pure insanity and I liked that about it. Without spoiling it, the own grandfather bit does resolve to a slightly more logical storyline but this story involves time travel and magical beings so things get wacky and convoluted. It does tend to throw new characters into the mix abruptly but by the end of week 2, who the major players are and what they have done is a bit clearer.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes