Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hmm...
1.13GB original
or the
1.11GB compressed
:unsure:
The compressed version really just means I got rid of all the extra, non-useful files. So it's not so much compressed as it is made to take up less space. The version under the compressed MEGA is 1.24 GB, the original four links are about twice that size (2.4 GB) since I didn't realize some files were unnecessary to keep in the folder.

Reactions: Kal Von Fiend

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Holy shit I forgot about this, I played this alot forever ago with shitty MTLs and enjoyed it.
Getting excited, thanks for the upload!

Reactions: Franticdispo

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
"Before I knew it, I was pregnant with your child"...

Damn, someone must have skipped a step or two...

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Mitia is the ultimate stupid girl caught up in a hentai plot. She makes Yukino seem smart by comparison... and thats why I like her.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
So is anyone else having an audio bug? it sounds distorted and laggy at the same time. If anyone has a fix can you explain it to me? im kinda dumb so if you could just explain it in a way i would understand that would be cool.

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
I've been getting a problem with the audio when playing RPGmaker games like this

The audio seems to lag terribly and I don't know how to fix it, does anyone know a solution?

I would appreciate it through DM or tell me where I could potentially get a answer, thanks!
I'm having the same problem, if you found a solution please let me know. I asked a few weeks ago if anyone else was having this problem and no response.

KeithRichards

Nov 29, 2020
I've been getting a problem with the audio when playing RPGmaker games like this

The audio seems to lag terribly and I don't know how to fix it, does anyone know a solution?

I would appreciate it through DM or tell me where I could potentially get a answer, thanks!
Hey i know i replied with a question but i think i figured it out. Are you using programs such as VoiceMeeter Banana or any other Audio enhancer? If so this could be what is causing the problem. Try switching back to your normal headset or speaker audio and running it then. I was running VmB and after switching back to my normal headset it was normally playing audio.
*possible fix to audio bug/glitch (for some people)*

*Edit* (Audio Fix) Go into your sound settings and right click properties and make sure you're not going above 16bit, 96,000 Hz sound. Anything better then that will make the audio sound lagy or glitchy.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
y'know, I've see anime stuff do a version of "socially awkward protag interacts with normal classmates" as the story introduction dozens and dozens of times, and normally it's really bad and feels obviously fake, but the first 10 lines of this are literally the best I've ever seen it done in anything, ever. I'm not yet going thinking this is gonna turn out to be an unknown masterpiece but it's a weirdly strong start.

• Angry
Reactions: Mystikoa
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes