Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
IndianaTK :

I already finished the game a while back, but I don't remember getting the "Boom-boom" scene with the MC's actual "Landlady", can you please give a short description of the events just before, and leading up to it, and if any of my choices in the game can affect seeing the scene or not? Because, according to a certain list here on the forum, the scene is there, but I don't think I got the scene in my playthrough. Hope that you can answer this, so I can (re)play that part, and hopefully, see the scene as well, because I think I would remember if I had seen it, and I don't think I had the scene show up in my playthrough.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Uhmm did i miss some update or is there more than one ending? Because i don't remember a bad ending nor anything even similar to the NTR some reviews are talking about.

Jul 30, 2020
I'm enjoying this game but there's some bug with "mas nur gull" spell !
first with the forest mission. i wrote many times mas nur gull but it didn't work. until i searched and relized it's just Mas. now i'm stuck with kidnapping mission. i wrote Mas Nar Gull in diffrent ways but it's not working !!! any solution ?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm enjoying this game but there's some bug with "mas nur gull" spell !
first with the forest mission. i wrote many times mas nur gull but it didn't work. until i searched and relized it's just Mas. now i'm stuck with kidnapping mission. i wrote Mas Nar Gull in diffrent ways but it's not working !!! any solution ?
Kidnapping? Try it in all caps

Jul 30, 2020
Kidnapping? Try it in all caps
Yes. The big red woman (havena ?) Has kidnapped you.
I think i wrote that too but I'll try it later (can't use my pc for a few days)
masnurgull, MASNURGULL, masnur gull, mas nurgull, Mas Nur Gull, Mas, Nur, Gull. Tried all

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
Here's the fix. I'm uploading a patched version but if you want to just apply the fix yourself...

Take this file and replace the one in your game folder.
i can't download it. if i copy/paste script, the game wont running. can someone put them on the online drive and give me the link? thank you

Mar 31, 2023
Hi, it's me the slave knight, this game has a Android version? In the download section looks like but it doesn't have a link to some page, I would be grateful if someone answer my question, please.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes