Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Well, I'm starting to feel different about this game now.

And what I mean by that, is that I liked it in the beginning, but this (V. 0.9) update really irked me. Don't get me wrong, sure, there's technically been plenty content added. But let's be honest, most of it is of side characters, and basically "filler" content. Because since the MC knew the truth about Sara since the previous update, you expected him to get her taken care of, as well as a certain type of interactions with "V" were expected in this update as well. And when it looks like he will kill that lying, evil B of a stepmother, she's teleported by his (half?) sister Lucy, away from certain death? Are you freaking kidding me?!!! Because, like a few here have already said, the MC is not sympathetic enough for the player to rejoice, over BS like that, and it was very similar to the feeling I got from the previous update of The Guardian, (Not the one currently out right now) and that twist in Darla's story, that made me/the player feel like a piece of shit. So when a game/update breaks its own plotline or general vibe, the player feels it.

In the case of The Guardian, it just made you feel lousy, and heartbroken over Darla's psyche after what happened, that's the best way I can describe it. But in the case of Master Of The Earth - Reborn, this update made me feel cheated, in terms of main storyline content amount, as well as unfulfilled expectations of the content that was there, but somehow came off as cut short. And I actually replayed it immediately, because I thought there was a problem with my end save from the previous update, as I have experienced that with one other game, that the save from the previous update didn't work in the new one. But in Master Of The Earth, that hasn't been a problem yet, but I thought it was, as a first. But nope. If you just play the main story content, it's over before it's begun, to put it in simple terms. And I feel short-changed. And I've noticed this with a lot of games recently.

You see that there's an update to a game you like, and you get excited to see what happens next. But then get disappointed by a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" kinda thing, because 'End Of Story Content' screen shows up, or because something totally opposite to what the vibe of the game has been up to that point. And I know my complaints with this update of MOTE, will be resolved in future updates most likely, but I wonder, why do devs torpedo their own games in that way? Because that's an easy way to lose players, if they're anything like me, and when it comes to MOTE, the way the MC's character is written, means the content has to be good enough that the player still feel like they got something from the game, that reward trigger in the brain. And thus can ignore the MC's more unsympathetic traits, as long as the player feel that reward sensation. And if he had gotten to "finish the job" with Sara, I suspect I would have felt a lot better about this update, than I do as it stands right now.

No, as I said in a previous post about this game, the thing that stands out as the most positive about it, is its music, which is unique, and the thing that really sets it apart from most games in this genre, and I'll stand by that statement, until we see better content than what this update had to offer. But I've rambled on long enough, and I've said my piece, and it's just my two cents anyway. Let's hope for a "better" update next time, and better games in general, eh?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.9] [IndianaTK]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Okay, let's try a different tack...

*DO MORE THAN ONE BITCH'S TITTIES GROW IN THIS GAME???*

Please respond, I need more boob growth smut, my fellow degenerates :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: libertypics

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
What is the spell that Reality students use? the one you have to say to Valencia or she kills you.
I keep having Game over because I do not know it.

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game is broken, I followed the POS walkthrough and now I am stuck on learning the Shadow Tongue spell. Everytime I try to use it on the librarian it tells me "I'll come back later". and I can't seem to get anywhere with sara.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This game is broken, I followed the POS walkthrough and now I am stuck on learning the Shadow Tongue spell. Everytime I try to use it on the librarian it tells me "I'll come back later". and I can't seem to get anywhere with sara.
Everyday people ask the same question. You learn shadow tongue later in the story. Just follow the walkthrough

What is the spell that Reality students use? the one you have to say to Valencia or she kills you.
I keep having Game over because I do not know it.
Flicker

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Jeez, can't anyone help me out? It doesn't even have to be a long involved answer - Even just a simple 'yes' or 'no' would be helpful :(

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Okay, let's try a different tack...

*DO MORE THAN ONE BITCH'S TITTIES GROW IN THIS GAME???*

Please respond, I need more boob growth smut, my fellow degenerates :HideThePain:
Jeez, can't anyone help me out? It doesn't even have to be a long involved answer - Even just a simple 'yes' or 'no' would be helpful :(
:LOL: I can appreciate the enthusiasm at the topic. I too am a fan of breast growth and other improvements to female characters through magic and science in games.

:unsure: Thinking on it... as far as I can recall, it's just the one girl/librarian. It's getting harder to tell though because the game's open world, wee excessive sandbox, and more limited guidance than earlier versions, and now the decision to make each school a branching path, I may have missed another since I haven't put full time into every choice or revisited every place I've had random scenes before. I'd say 80% sure it's just the one* girl though.

*(Hopefully just for now and more get added later. I mean seriously, if you got magic in a world where you can utter words that make women's tits and ass grow/improve, you're damn right you better be slinging that juju at damn near every woman you pass. ;))

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Master of Earth Reborn [1.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

This version is missing this bugfix.

Win/Linux (1.8 GB/ 365 MB) ,

Last edited by a moderator:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I think its only the one girl (so far). If you want to check out another game with boob growth, check out "Superhuman", it's weird but it has hours of content (my first playthrough took over 20 hours)... :)

BTW do you happen to know the source for that Mystique gif? ;)

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes