3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know in next or one of the future updates there's gonna be poker night, thompson gonna get her holes filled and dean is probably finally gonna be dicked as well
For me it's all about ms hatcher :love:
hatcher.jpg
This is more of a kinetic novel than a game. There is barely any choices & consequences at all. It is basically see scene/do not see scene kind of false binary choices. You have new coral city in your banner so you must know how a game with true choices and divergent paths look like. This game has non. The player has no control on how the MC behaves at all.
Yes.
This is deff one of my fave male protag games.
I'm genuinely curious, from the resident lesbian's perspective, what makes a male mc enjoyable to play? Is it that he's pervy without being too creepy, or is it the model just being an everyman, or what? I'd appreciate the perspective for writing one in my own game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm genuinely curious, from the resident lesbian's perspective, what makes a male mc enjoyable to play? Is it that he's pervy without being too creepy, or is it the model just being an everyman, or what? I'd appreciate the perspective for writing one in my own game.
Started off with the banter, banter is one of my fave things and that first run in with the douche and girls amused me. It had me at Leprecunt.

It's just an enjoyable read and the MC is pretty decent.

The only downside is the dev drawing out one particular girl.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes