3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Hopefully big fix soon, I had to stop playing yesterday when I got to Kyuw text message, I got an error that straight up skips to a different room and now I was texting the other girl about to go on date to theater.

Jan 13, 2021
Decided to reply from the beginning and hit this error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 116, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 116, in keywords
File "game/phone.rpy", line 117, in keywords
File "game/phone.rpy", line 117, in <module>
AttributeError: 'contacts' object has no attribute 'first'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "chapter-03.rpyc", line 1362, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1646, in execute
statement_name("menu")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 46, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 111, in _window_auto_callback
_window_hide(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 101, in _window_hide
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1684, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2762, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 116, in execute
File "game/phone.rpy", line 116, in keywords
File "game/phone.rpy", line 117, in keywords
File "game/phone.rpy", line 117, in <module>
AttributeError: 'contacts' object has no attribute 'first'
Enclosed you will find the Solution. Copy the File in the "Game" Folder and start fresh. Credits for this goes to
Pr0GamerJohnny

Give him a "like" :) for his great work.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Is the any choices yet or is it still a static visual novel? Started out strong and got old really fast with no decisions for the player.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the any choices yet or is it still a static visual novel? Started out strong and got old really fast with no decisions for the player.
Pretty sure you're thinking of the wrong game. There is a lot of choice in this game, even release by release. This was never a "static visual novel".

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I started over and all my intentions to open the pics Bob is sending to MC were useless. Always error pops in. Same if I try the gallery. Im not using any kind of mod. Is it only me or somebody else experienced that? I'm pretty sure,first time playing it i was able to open at least phone pics. Not sure about the gallery,tho.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I started over and all my intentions to open the pics Bob is sending to MC were useless. Always error pops in. Same if I try the gallery. Im not using any kind of mod. Is it only me or somebody else experienced that? I'm pretty sure,first time playing it i was able to open at least phone pics. Not sure about the gallery,tho.
Are you on compressed version or full? Modded or unmodded?
The first few chapters were mostly kinetic, but the last few releases the game's gotten wider and wider.
Hopefully big fix soon, I had to stop playing yesterday when I got to Kyuw text message, I got an error that straight up skips to a different room and now I was texting the other girl about to go on date to theater.
Try the fix in strawberrycheese's post below yours if you haven't already, let me know if it persists.

Reactions: myst0501

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Cookie Kiss You should find another way to introduce Alan(or at least the name in some other way)at some point earlier, because if you didn't take the bob path and ignore him, it is just some guy as the name and when the teacher is shouting out some guy instead of Alan, it ruins things a bit.
Also earlier in the VN, the mc will mention bob's pictures even you are not on the route.

This is just helpful suggestions and possible bugs, I don't know if you will see this but just in case you will I will try, just trying to help with your already good game.

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I liked this game, but it needs some bug fixing and A LOT of proofreading... it's choke-full of typos.

I'll probably be following this tho, it's nice playing a game where the MC isn't the only sexually active male, it feels more "real" even if there's nothing realistic about it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
whoa i didnt mean it as some rampant attack, i was just chuckling that your message saying there were a lot of typos contained a typo itself.
LMAO. The irony.... :LOL:

I prefer "choke-full" instead of "chock-full"... it's more fun, deal...

also: " Originally a person or thing stuffed to the point of choking was “choke-full.” In modern speech this expression has become “chock-full,” or in less formal American English, “chuck-full.”

but yes, the irony...

1722461534881.png

ugh why do I even bother with pedantic obnoxious people...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I prefer "choke-full" instead of "chock-full"... it's more fun, deal...

also: " Originally a person or thing stuffed to the point of choking was “choke-full.” In modern speech this expression has become “chock-full,” or in less formal American English, “chuck-full.”

but yes, the irony...

View attachment 3886686

ugh why do I even bother with pedantic obnoxious people...
Well, I learned something new. I've literally never seen nor heard this variant before, probably since "in modern speech" it's become "chock-full". So congratulations on using old-timey terms because "it's more fun". :ROFLMAO:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Well, I learned something new. I've literally never seen nor heard this variant before, probably since "in modern speech" it's become "chock-full". So congratulations on using old-timey terms because "it's more fun". :ROFLMAO:
And I've never seen "chuck/chock-full" used, even tho I know it's a thing... because guess what, "choke-full" makes more sense considering the meaning of the expression, so no, it's not an "old-timey" term, it's probably another instance of americans changing something because they fucked it up along the way, but whatever... by the by, another great example would be how americans just decided that it was okay to say "I learned", instead of "I learnt", because I suppose it's easier to just accept the wrong one than correct people all the fuckin' time...

Point being, just take the L and move on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes