3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Yeah, the whole build up with her relationship has been odd. And still being so insistent that they are not bf/gf. Everyone keeps pointing out to MC that they can tell she likes him. And yet, he does nothing. Yes, he looked for her at the club, but not really. She looked so damn hot in that dress. :love: Anyway, I still have more to play before I reach the end of the current update.

05-0340-99.jpg

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, the whole build up with her relationship has been odd. And still being so insistent that they are not bf/gf. Everyone keeps pointing out to MC that they can tell she likes him. And yet, he does nothing. Yes, he looked for her at the club, but not really. She looked so damn hot in that dress. :love: Anyway, I still have more to play before I reach the end of the current update.

View attachment 3893137
The whole situation with her is pretty fucking stupid. The pacing is terrible. I know I'm just whining now... but this game has potential... it's just I feel the implementation is not good.

Reactions: Lerd0

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The whole situation with her is pretty fucking stupid. The pacing is terrible. I know I'm just whining now... but this game has potential... it's just I feel the implementation is not good.
Yeah, it does have potential. I remember I did play it a little bit a few updates ago and enjoyed it. But I started a new playthrough and am enjoying it more, except for the Devon storyline. Like you said, not done very well. IMO Which sucks, because she is best girl.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, it does have potential. I remember I did play it a little bit a few updates ago and enjoyed it. But I started a new playthrough and am enjoying it more, except for the Devon storyline. Like you said, not done very well. IMO Which sucks, because she is best girl.
She is best girl. There are others I'm fond of, too. But so far, Devon is the only one with relationship potential. And it's just done very poorly, unfortunately.

Reactions: sagerock820

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
What makes you think that? I might have to revisit the scene, but it seemed pretty open-ended based on your response to her.
During a conversation with Todd. I remember talking to him about the incident on the train. He said that she may not be the one to play with or something after I told him my response to the incident. Dunno, still vague so I'll wait and see.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
During a conversation with Todd. I remember talking to him about the incident on the train. He said that she may not be the one to play with or something after I told him my response to the incident. Dunno, still vague so I'll wait and see.
hmm... maybe your response to that incident would change what you tell Todd. I'll definitely have to revisit it again. I was not very fond of that whole scene so kinda wiped it from memory hah.

Teal80

Dec 27, 2017
hmm... maybe your response to that incident would change what you tell Todd. I'll definitely have to revisit it again. I was not very fond of that whole scene so kinda wiped it from memory hah.
Yeah, there are a few scenes that are not for me, but there is some definite potential for some great story telling.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Maybe it's a hidden kink that she suddenly realizes? Like, the creepy dude in general was gross, but she realizes that she likes the MC wanting to see her with other guys. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with that being her response (feels out of character for her TBH), but that was the idea I got from that reaction.
Unfortunately it seems that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see it as less of a hidden kink and more of a whatever that anime word is -yander girlfriend or whatever; she'll do anything for you and is obsessed perhaps to a fault.

Notice earlier the only times she's been distraught is when she thought the mc thought less of her, and it's quite clear if he doesnt want to go down that path then she doesn't want to either.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, just went through on both paths. Convo with Todd is the same no matter what you said to Devon.

• Sad

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
He's too focused on the MC and Misty getting together again. lol
I like Misty... but all these situations are too... unreal. He needs to slow the fuck down, build various relationships, and then progress some story.

But he won't do that. From I see... this dev is a stubborn moron.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, I spoke to soon. Todd and MC have another convo when they go to the bar next. If you tell Devon you were excited, this is what Todd says:
If you tell her you didn't like it, he says this:
I'm actually more distracted by the fact that someone is named "Todd" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So, that's all he says about it. Then the focus becomes the upcoming event. So, what Todd say may mean shit. :LOL:

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes