ShinCore

May 19, 2020
You really believe that this AI of yours can consistently put out writing on the level of at least an average human writer?
Really? I won't believe it until i see it. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe it'll do to generate some short, simple quests. But i doubt it will be able to create something even remotely elaborate. :unsure::coffee:
oh no no no, not my AI. i wish i had the background and ability to pull something like that off. no, im using one of the open source AI's being run by a group that (sorta) splintered off from AIDungeon when its AI provider OpenAI dropped the censor hammer on anything remotely NSFW. even before that happened, the AI performance had started to degrade going back a few months. rumors were that the crew running AID had been caught off guard with the load coming in and had started stepping down the model size in an effort to control costs.

long story short, the tech for AI generations is exponentially improving. just look at DALL-E 2, and other open source image generation.

the biggest problem with natural language AI is getting it to respond to guidance consistently. the AI doesnt understand anything really, it just comes up with the most likely word (token) based upon its training. being trained on a wide range of authors, resources and sections of the internet, it does fine. its getting it to focus on/do exactly what you want it to do, thats the part still being researched and hammered out. and since the tech keeps evolving, the techniques to wrestle with the AI keep changing, so its very challenging.

heres a sample of one of the most difficult scenarios, consistent, repetitive character generations. i was able to finally do this by utilizing a custom module based upon the game text of MoR (all code and non story text stripped out), and a tweaked context framework guiding the the AI section by section. this was from back in March.

getting it to write passable fiction is fairly easy. it has 20 billion parameters of published fiction to follow. getting it to listen as you steer it in the direction that you want, or output a specific way and a specific subject, now THAT is hard.

NOTE: all of the text is 100% AI generated. i did write the the framework that guided the content of each section though, and enforced the formatting.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 10:33 PM
The BondageEngine now has a completely new dimension together with the Defiance framework.

Here, I'm "whipping" the Defiance away from Aria, point by point. As you can see, there are a bunch of new dialogues that remember if you use the BondageEngine to execute a punishment or just to train/play with your slaves for no specific reason.

NSFW pic.
1658393200556.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 12:40 AM
I've begun adding a ton of Defiance raising events to the radiant Interaction Engine, where you observe your girl's doings throughout the day.

Here's a VERY RARE unique Rebecca-only event that executes under certain conditions (not too afraid, not amiable+, high willpower, etc).
1658400105091.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
oh no no no, not my AI. i wish i had the background and ability to pull something like that off. no, im using one of the open source AI's being run by a group that (sorta) splintered off from AIDungeon when its AI provider OpenAI dropped the censor hammer on anything remotely NSFW. even before that happened, the AI performance had started to degrade going back a few months. rumors were that the crew running AID had been caught off guard with the load coming in and had started stepping down the model size in an effort to control costs.

long story short, the tech for AI generations is exponentially improving. just look at DALL-E 2, and other open source image generation.

the biggest problem with natural language AI is getting it to respond to guidance consistently. the AI doesnt understand anything really, it just comes up with the most likely word (token) based upon its training. being trained on a wide range of authors, resources and sections of the internet, it does fine. its getting it to focus on/do exactly what you want it to do, thats the part still being researched and hammered out. and since the tech keeps evolving, the techniques to wrestle with the AI keep changing, so its very challenging.

heres a sample of one of the most difficult scenarios, consistent, repetitive character generations. i was able to finally do this by utilizing a custom module based upon the game text of MoR (all code and non story text stripped out), and a tweaked context framework guiding the the AI section by section. this was from back in March.

getting it to write passable fiction is fairly easy. it has 20 billion parameters of published fiction to follow. getting it to listen as you steer it in the direction that you want, or output a specific way and a specific subject, now THAT is hard.

NOTE: all of the text is 100% AI generated. i did write the the framework that guided the content of each section though, and enforced the formatting.
A bunch of short bio's huh, didn't see any typos or poetry so that's already quite impressive.
Not bad, what a funny age to live in when AI writes shit. :whistle::coffee:

GrimDark — Today at 12:40 AM
I've begun adding a ton of Defiance raising events to the radiant Interaction Engine, where you observe your girl's doings throughout the day.

Here's a VERY RARE unique Rebecca-only event that executes under certain conditions (not too afraid, not amiable+, high willpower, etc).
View attachment 1937170
Oh this bitch done did it now. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
If that event ever gonna pop up for me i'll make her ass glow so bright that you could use it as a night lamp.

Reactions: Kavalor

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 5:28 AM
One of the ten lore-providing events that's reserved for Averil only - who obviously happens to be VERY NOSY.

Here's a small snippet that appears if you've chosen your brother to be Sadistic/Perverted in the Tier2+ quest.

1658471030029.png

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Any tips on how to make money? I made a fortune doing merc-fights against low-tier gangsters, but i've mopped up all the low-hanging fruit and everyone left will kick my ass.
My slaves can't fight because their discipline sucks for both of them so training fails 100% of the time. (even though they're 100% obedient)

I've finished most of the easy sidequests i've got laying around, but I can't access the arena. I think it's in an influence-locked area.

I can't produce stuff either because I have no forge.
Should I just start over?

On the other hand, I guess I could put both slaves in menial jobs like shop-work, and just skip-days over and over while reading books for stat-increases.
Apparently i'm too stupid to fully benefit from stat-books though.
Maybe I should start over.

Reactions: mrttao

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any tips on how to make money?
You can try hunting like i do. It's fun, and very profitable.
All you need is crossbow and ammo for it, very cheap.
As an added bonus, level up survival all the way to 80 which will be helpful in the long run i'm sure. :giggle::coffee:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can try hunting like i do. It's fun, and very profitable.
All you need is crossbow and ammo for it, very cheap. :giggle::coffee:
I have a rifle, but ammo is kinda pricy. I tried it a couple of times but my Survival skill aint great.
I built my dude for Manipulation and Ranged combat.
I didn't realize that the pistol trait is only active while using pistols. I took that and the rifleman one at the same time to get the max bonus.

... Prolly gonna start over. Instead of dumping all of my early cash into house upgrades, i'll fcus on the stuff that gets me passive income. Like the garden(?) and maybe some investments.

... also try to get my Academics to 50 or something before I start, cuz shit. Decreasing the amount of skill-points you get from all books seems like really big fuckup.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have a rifle, but ammo is kinda pricy. I tried it a couple of times but my Survival skill aint great.
I built my dude for Manipulation and Ranged combat.
I didn't realize that the pistol trait is only active while using pistols. I took that and the rifleman one at the same time to get the max bonus.

... Prolly gonna start over. Instead of dumping all of my early cash into house upgrades, i'll fcus on the stuff that gets me passive income. Like the garden(?) and maybe some investments.

... also try to get my Academics to 50 or something before I start, cuz shit. Decreasing the amount of skill-points you get from all books seems like really big fuckup.
With low survival you will fail hunting a lot yes, at first. Just keep trying and as your survival will keep leveling up you will eventually basically stop failing almost entirely. And even if you fail a lot, it's still profitable anyway. ;):coffee:
If you are interested in min-maxing then i'd recommend starting with intellect/science way.
Also yes, garden is a good way to negate that pesky tax early on.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... so I started over, and I got a diffrent slave this time from the shop. I got rebecca instead of the first girl.
Is she bugged or does she just have issues? She won't eat unless I go into her menu and manually feed her rations. Juno eats just fine every day, but Rebecca will starve herself to death if not supervised.

What's up with that?

Also, her affection somehow dropped to 'abhorred' without me really doing anything to her? (maybe a result of the repeated starvation that she imposed on herself?) and it's a struggle to drag it back up.

She refuses to do any of the talk options that raise affection, she no-sells gifts.
I had to resort to buying that bitch a pony.

Still, that should train her discipline too, so it'll probably be worth it.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
With low survival you will fail hunting a lot yes, at first. Just keep trying and as your survival will keep leveling up you will eventually basically stop failing almost entirely. And even if you fail a lot, it's still profitable anyway. ;):coffee:
If you are interested in min-maxing then i'd recommend starting with intellect/science way.
Also yes, garden is a good way to negate that pesky tax early on.
Not really. You can only hunt once per day (or at least, I can) so if you try it and fuck it up, you get nothing. You also waste a bullet and a bunch of stamina.

Hunting low-tier bandits is more successful, but they're a limited supply.
Hopefully by the time i run out, I'll have a stable income or i'll be smort enough to work at the academy.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can only hunt once per day (or at least, I can) so if you try it and fuck it up, you get nothing.
That's fine, train your stamina meanwhile. :giggle::coffee:
You also waste a bullet and a bunch of stamina.
That's why you use crossbow and not guns.
It can take a while before things will start to really pay off, but yes hunting is not for people who want instant profit, it's for patient dudes like me. :cool::coffee: So, if you find fighting more fun, then just do that.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
... so I started over, and I got a diffrent slave this time from the shop. I got rebecca instead of the first girl.
Is she bugged or does she just have issues? She won't eat unless I go into her menu and manually feed her rations. Juno eats just fine every day, but Rebecca will starve herself to death if not supervised.

What's up with that?

Also, her affection somehow dropped to 'abhorred' without me really doing anything to her? (maybe a result of the repeated starvation that she imposed on herself?) and it's a struggle to drag it back up.

She refuses to do any of the talk options that raise affection, she no-sells gifts.
I had to resort to buying that bitch a pony.

Still, that should train her discipline too, so it'll probably be worth it.
Maybe your "slave's food" in management is set to manual?
it happens sometimes when you get a new slave
Oh, and it happens to me after I got Red text warning about the game over if I can't pay the tax, and that automatically set all expenses to minimal too

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Guys, do you know that after the update the saves will no work? :)
Not a big deal for me even if it does turn out this way.
Already decided to start from blank once v8 is out for public, to enjoy my hunting again.
I wonder how much money i'll be able to rake in this time, with how the market will work now and the random events that affect it.
It'll be fun. :cool::coffee:

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
For me the best start was with an int/will build, take Rebecca and Juno from the beginning and make them dogs to which you only say "keep".
It was, now we'll see .
P.S. For animal advocates: I love dogs, I think they are better than people. No man can give you such unconditional love. Anyone who has had a dog knows. To my rottweiler -- Eddie with love :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes