♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i was experimenting the other night, trying to figure out the most effective way to fuck a girl till she passes out. (SIDE NOTE: the newest changes to stamina makes a huge difference if you train up your stamina. you can fuck a girl till your about to cum, stop before you cum, then start fucking her again, repeat as needed. she will orgasm a ton of times, if she was angry at you before, that will go away, she will gain a bunch of sex skill experience, and when she regains consciousness, her happiness and affection will go waaaaaay up!)

UNFORTUNATELY...... i wasnt paying attention and it was only until i did it a bunch of times that i noticed that her willpower had dropped approx 20 pts. i had forgotten that rough sex with big dick will drain her willpower.
Sounds almost like an exploit abuse lmao.
Gotta try that. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Do we know if saves from earlier versions will be compatible with 0.8?
should be. Grim usually puts in a patcher for public releases. the current alpha 0.8D version has a slew of new variables and stuff, so old saves dont play nice. but the alpha version has some cheat options so that people can get to roughly where they left off of on their old save, if they dont want to play from scratch.

Reactions: JohnnyViscomti

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 2:02 AM
I'll push out Alpha 0.8d(II) tomorrow or on Thursday. That release will fix some critical bugs, including the "just arrived to your household repeating text".

You will also be able to play with the Defiance framework, which I've now begun to add.

Next batch of content (0.8e) includes the complete Defiance framework, Aria's quest and a massive amount of renders for all the new slaves. That release is due out next week and I hope to finish the public version in the beginning of August, as scheduled.

GrimDark — Today at 2:30 AM
Taking unsanctioned days off is NOT OK!

1658269095083.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 8:27 AM
Defiance parameters are now up and running in the bondage engine.

That unsanctioned day off Lovisa took was followed by a cocky response when I explained chores and a broken coffee pot in the kitchen.

This gave her enough Defiance to enable a new dialogue option in the punishment/bondage engine. Those dialogues make it much easier to "lure" her down to the dungeon where she'll receive her punishment.

But be advised, once her Defiance has gone down to 0, additional punishments will take a heavy toll on her Affection for you.

And it's just a bonus if she happens to become a little corrupted while downstairs - considering my godly flagellation skills.

1658269162806.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I think there might be a bug in the way Piper's willpower is getting calculated. Traits frigid, submissive, jaded, starlet. Her willpower seems to bounce back to 3-4. Dominant bath, sadistic interactions, brute force and the rack... She will lose willpower during encounter then it bounces back.
i know some tweaks were made to traits for 0.8D, and we found a bunch of stuff yesterday that are being fixed for 0.8D II (i found a glitch that allowed me to have 6 head maids/pantry girls/quartermistresses).

Try updating to 0.8D, or wait for 0.8D II coming tomorrow or thursday.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
GrimDark's writing is really good whenever I read those cocky responses, I have an urge to turn my MC into a cruel master XD

Edit: fix the typo =w =

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, so am i. I wonder if one day i'll be able to invent mind control devices so that we can just bypass all the fuss. :devilish::coffee:
This guy's asking the real questions. Is mind control possible? There goes game balance, here comes fun.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This guy's asking the real questions. Is mind control possible? There goes game balance, here comes fun.
Probably too high tech for Grim's vision of the game. :sneaky::coffee:
I'm hoping for combat revamp to be good. Hopefully somewhere Fallout1/2 good. Yeah, would be veri noice. :whistle::coffee:
Til then, i guess i'll entertain myself with hunting. I like it a lot. :cool::coffee:
I wonder if at least bigger game hunting will be possible in the future. Probably yes, since we got that megafauna and shit.
Oh yes, that will be a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Malicron

Jun 13, 2021
No way, He's a proud(and crippled) Scientist from a noble scientist Family...until GrimDark adds Female MC then he will turn into a busty sadistic mistress XD
Wait, is female PC on the table? If so, this might become my favorite game on here.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes