♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
We have the new Talk section, IE by using threatening words, but there could (and should) be other ways too.

Any suggestions?
Perhaps positive and negative player reputation in the world could be added, on top of influence.
Let's call it: Karma points, those points could then have effect on slave stats like fear as well as opening some additional Karma-dependent quests. Like in certain old games, if you were a bad guy some bad guys approached and offered jobs, or if you were a good boy some good boys approched and offered different jobs.
As to how you'd gain that positive or negative rep, doing stuff like clearing bandits would be positive and working with bandits would add to the negative. And of course there could be other things that affect your karma.

First version of a revamped Interaction Status Screen.
I like how tidy that looks now.

Reactions: Gato21

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Ok, this's maybe my last post about this please bear with me but something really weird happens here

On Firefox ONE bug about choosing slave class does not happen

View attachment 1928445 View attachment 1928446 View attachment 1928447 View attachment 1928448

and this is on Edge everything normal

View attachment 1928450 View attachment 1928451 View attachment 1928452 View attachment 1928453

This made my head hurt =_=;
WTF is going on with your fonts? they dont look right...

try saving your game to disk, somewhere NOT in the game folder. then do a complete delete of the folder and reinstall/unzip the game again. then open up the game and load your save game file and see what happens...

Reactions: X07Zero

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
WTF is going on with your fonts? they dont look right...

try saving your game to disk, somewhere NOT in the game folder. then do a complete delete of the folder and reinstall/unzip the game again. then open up the game and load your save game file and see what happens...
Already done that ^^;

Anyway, thank you, since it's all normal in Edge then there's no problem(for me) anymore except for the mystery of what the hell is going on with my game XD

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 4:16 AM
FEAR

A new attribute/value that'll basically make slaves more compliant and less keen on escaping or doing something against your will. Regardless of their current Willpower and mentally fortifying traits.

FEAR fades quickly, however, automatically decreasing by itself. It fades even quicker if you treat your slaves kindly, abort sex if they feel uncomfortable, etc.

Maintaining a high FEAR has it downsides on Affection and study focus, while also increasing Discipline and certain Traits. Having a high FEAR while sparring melee combat with your slave is a good way to increase their toughness - enabling them to eventually grow a Tough or Steel Maiden trait (Health 100).

Regardless of this, HOW should the MC be able to instill FEAR?

We have the new Talk section, IE by using threatening words, but there could (and should) be other ways too.

Any suggestions?

UPDATED WIKI ENTRY:

ADDTION:

GrimDark — Today at 10:37 PM
Great suggestions!

Currently implemented:

- All slaves, that are NOT tied up in bondage, drops one Fear point per day.

- All slaves, that are NOT tied up in bondage, with WILLPOWER ABOVE 69, drops one additional Fear point per day.

- Having a slave tied up in bondage over night adds one Fear point per slave, as long as they don't have the JADED trait.
I like how you can increase HP (since I would argue, is the greatest weakness of using your girls in combat), but will there be a a Carebear route to increasing HP? You know, where they aren't terrified of their own shadow?

Jun 10, 2022
Thoughts on slave interface panel (Menu that shows household slaves and annex)... Hey Grim, how possible would it be to add the follow button onto the slave interface panel? It would be great to have slaves in household, but be able to pull slaves out of the annex to go adventuring with you without having to shuffle them back and forth.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
FROM DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 4:16 AM
FEAR

Regardless of this, HOW should the MC be able to instill FEAR?

Any suggestions?
Food deprivation, comfort deprivation, sleep deprivation;

through discipline ie, bondage, spankings, slapping, rape,

public humiliation, walking through the district on a leash, with decreasing amounts of clothing for repeat applications, forced public groveling, publicly visible sex acts of prostitution,

there are any number of ways to instill fear. Some, would inherently add to loathing and hatred on the part of the slave as well however. (unless they secretly have the exhibitionist kink wherein the intended result would NOT match the actually achieved result, or masochist kink, or...lol)

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Thoughts on slave interface panel (Menu that shows household slaves and annex)... Hey Grim, how possible would it be to add the follow button onto the slave interface panel? It would be great to have slaves in household, but be able to pull slaves out of the annex to go adventuring with you without having to shuffle them back and forth.
Follower buttons for household slaves - absolutely doable if I can find the space for it.

For annex slaves? Not really - as the adventure party is kinda tied to the active household slaves. Might be able to include it after 0.8.5 once I revamp the combat engine and Domestic Servants framework.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You may rewamp some part of the house UI, there is too much depth in the menus forcing to make many clicks to find some options.

Jun 10, 2022
Follower buttons for household slaves - absolutely doable if I can find the space for it.

For annex slaves? Not really - as the adventure party is kinda tied to the active household slaves. Might be able to include it after 0.8.5 once I revamp the combat engine and Domestic Servants framework.
Thanks for quick reply. Gotcha.. Don't think it would be worth your time if we couldn't do it for annex slaves. I was hoping it would be possible to pull them out for adventuring without making them "active household". Keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
F*cking found it!

Chrome has a " Minimum font size " in Customize fonts

Mine is set to 12 that's why it's too big ... set it to 0 and everything is good =_=

dang it, sorry, and thank you m(_ _)m
ok, im going to remember that for the future. what a weird problem!

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Food deprivation, comfort deprivation, sleep deprivation;

through discipline ie, bondage, spankings, slapping, rape,

public humiliation, walking through the district on a leash, with decreasing amounts of clothing for repeat applications, forced public groveling, publicly visible sex acts of prostitution,

there are any number of ways to instill fear. Some, would inherently add to loathing and hatred on the part of the slave as well however. (unless they secretly have the exhibitionist kink wherein the intended result would NOT match the actually achieved result, or masochist kink, or...lol)
interesting side note, starving a girl will make her more willing to perform oral so she can swallow your cum. theres a reason that your cum load sizes have a food value listed in character creation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nijam66 and Gato21

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I should like to add also, sensory deprivation when coupled with minor torture.

For ex,
outfitting a slave in a latex suit, covering 100% of her body EXCEPT;
cutouts for the nipples, vagina, and a breathing tube.
Affix "shackles" to each ankle, with a hollow bar attached to each, holding the legs wider than shoulder width apart.
Do the same with a waist shackle and 2 bars, 1 attached to each wrist, holding the arms 2 foot or so far out from the sides.
Now float the slave on their back, in a liquid slightly denser than fresh water.

She can hear, see, smell, feel...nothing.

At intervals, using a tool not unlike a riding crop.....tap her vagina, or pat the nipples with it.

She'll never know when it is coming, why, or how to do anything about it. She is utterly and completely helpless. For someone possessed of "willpower", few things are more frightening than being 100% at someone else's mercy. Particularly, when you have zero sensory input.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Jun 10, 2022
Couple of minor bugs to report. i purchased Mai and her pic in the overview panel is a broken link. I purchased Caitlan and the random traits gave her both Dominant and submissive. Any way to code it so that 1 would exclude the other?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes