ShinCore

May 19, 2020
DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 3:25 AM
Okay. The Fear Talk section is done.

You can now choose to Intimidate your slave in the Talk Interaction menu.

Doing so presents you with two choices. Frighten and Terrorize.

Frighten is for those Masters who want to be... not too harsh but still be able to give his slaves Fear.

Terrorize leaves no details out - you'll threaten the girl with gang-rapes, torture and other horrible stuff in an all-out attempt to petrify her.

The amount of Fear correlates with Defiance. A high Defiance will also ease the drop in Affection somewhat.

There are about 750 lines of unique dialogue here, depending on choices, if you Terrorize first and Frighten later, or vise-versa.

1658048481160.png
1658048536683.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Couple of minor bugs to report. i purchased Mai and her pic in the overview panel is a broken link. I purchased Caitlan and the random traits gave her both Dominant and submissive. Any way to code it so that 1 would exclude the other?
Grim said its fixed and will be in the new alpha version to be released on Monday.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
DISCORD:

GrimDark — Today at 3:25 AM
Okay. The Fear Talk section is done.

You can now choose to Intimidate your slave in the Talk Interaction menu.

Doing so presents you with two choices. Frighten and Terrorize.

Frighten is for those Masters who want to be... not too harsh but still be able to give his slaves Fear.

Terrorize leaves no details out - you'll threaten the girl with gang-rapes, torture and other horrible stuff in an all-out attempt to petrify her.

The amount of Fear correlates with Defiance. A high Defiance will also ease the drop in Affection somewhat.

There are about 750 lines of unique dialogue here, depending on choices, if you Terrorize first and Frighten later, or vise-versa.

View attachment 1930257
View attachment 1930262
If you threaten and don't follow through when they disregard it, what will be the result?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
If you threaten and don't follow through when they disregard it, what will be the result?
If they disregard your warning, their Defiance increases. Defiance festers in your household if you don't do something about it. It will increase Willpower, smugness etc.

Remove Defiance by successfully explaining chores, whipping them or continue sexual interactions even if they told you to stop - to mention a few examples.

The Defiance system is not fully completed yet but I'll post more information about it in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: cuchulin and Gato21

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 5:02 AM
Almost all Fear factors are now implemented (First Round!). This is an example on how the basics work.

Here, I've abused Lovisa by tying her up in bondage as a birthday present, tried aggressive petting and acted generally as a sadistic madman.

Her Escape Risk soared, but then I used the new Intimidation choices in the Talk section and SUCCESSFULLY explained a thing or two about what happens if she tries to run away or acts disobediently. The rolls were a success, and raised her Fear value to Scared, which will keep her from escaping for at least a week. She'll also be more susceptible toward (non-con) sex and act better as a household maid. Hopefully, I can rebuild our relationship further down the road - but I got her temporary obedient with the help of my harsh words (and high Manipulation value).

By using Fear, there's now a completely new strategy for slave masters to run their household.

You can start experimenting tomorrow night, with the 0.8d Alpha release.
1658128792610.png

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 5:38 AM
A girl with high Fear (4+) or a Discipline above 70, will now raise her Toughness Trait if successful in either a Melee, Strength or Stamina workout. It's now possible to turn all your slaves into Steel Maidens.
1658128839269.png

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler
Dec 26, 2018
Really good work actually, this is the first time I've subbed to a game here. I wonder if Grim has any professional experience considering the way he communicates and plans development.

It'd be interesting to be able to make characters be seen by the public doing jobs or tasks that make them be seen as higher class or wholesome or powerful so it's hotter when they do more degrading actions later on. Demand for a certain slave can then be increased when the clientele know her first as a famous dancer, champion fighter, respected wife, or distinguished professor. I think full blown degradation without being able to build a respectable reputation kinda gets boring, eventually you'll need to go deeper and deeper to find satisfaction.

Also, I haven't seen the latest release but it'd be nice to be able to build willpower more easily, and have more dialogue that reflected high willpower but also high bondage skill.

Reactions: HereandNow2022
Jun 10, 2022
I think there might be a bug in the way Piper's willpower is getting calculated. Traits frigid, submissive, jaded, starlet. Her willpower seems to bounce back to 3-4. Dominant bath, sadistic interactions, brute force and the rack... She will lose willpower during encounter then it bounces back.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Really good work actually, this is the first time I've subbed to a game here. I wonder if Grim has any professional experience considering the way he communicates and plans development.

It'd be interesting to be able to make characters be seen by the public doing jobs or tasks that make them be seen as higher class or wholesome or powerful so it's hotter when they do more degrading actions later on. Demand for a certain slave can then be increased when the clientele know her first as a famous dancer, champion fighter, respected wife, or distinguished professor. I think full blown degradation without being able to build a respectable reputation kinda gets boring, eventually you'll need to go deeper and deeper to find satisfaction.

Also, I haven't seen the latest release but it'd be nice to be able to build willpower more easily, and have more dialogue that reflected high willpower but also high bondage skill.
all of that is going to be part of the SubscribeStar prostitution/harem update, of which this current update 0.8 is prepping for. all the improvements to the slave interaction UI, mansion/annex UI, slave inspection UI, fear/defiance frameworks etc etc etc is all the foundation for that update, and the one after that (SSA legacy/waifu update).

using the encourage option in the talk section of the girl interaction screen will raise willpower. also, willpower will be easier to raise depending on traits and other factors in 0.8.

raising willpower is something im focusing on because ive found that i kinda like my girls feisty. they get a bit bland when they are too submissive.

i was experimenting the other night, trying to figure out the most effective way to fuck a girl till she passes out. (SIDE NOTE: the newest changes to stamina makes a huge difference if you train up your stamina. you can fuck a girl till your about to cum, stop before you cum, then start fucking her again, repeat as needed. she will orgasm a ton of times, if she was angry at you before, that will go away, she will gain a bunch of sex skill experience, and when she regains consciousness, her happiness and affection will go waaaaaay up!)

UNFORTUNATELY...... i wasnt paying attention and it was only until i did it a bunch of times that i noticed that her willpower had dropped approx 20 pts. i had forgotten that rough sex with big dick will drain her willpower.

AW FUCK.

now im slowly raising her willpower back up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21 and tsap

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I think there might be a bug in the way Piper's willpower is getting calculated. Traits frigid, submissive, jaded, starlet. Her willpower seems to bounce back to 3-4. Dominant bath, sadistic interactions, brute force and the rack... She will lose willpower during encounter then it bounces back.
what version of the game are you playing?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 9:40 AM

Alpha version 0.8d has been released!

This is a big step forward with 0.8 in terms of stability and features. Included in this update:

Hundreds of bug fixes, tweaks and texts corrections - too many to mention.

Birthday system
Keep track of your slaves' birthdays and celebrate them with gifts, teddy bears, golden dragon visits and cinema nights - or grueling bondage sessions. Doing an action during their specified birthdays can give you unique dialogues and possible Affection/Happiness gains - or massive Willpower drops.

The new birthday system adds about 1000 lines of unique dialogue and other descriptions.

Fear system
Slave masters now have a completely new strategy to train their slaves. Fear (new Attribute) infuses his girls with temporary obedience and keeps even high-willpowered girls in check - at least for some time. A high Fear value lowers escape risk, increases maid performance and makes slaves easier to persuade into having non-consensual sex. Having a high Fear might also increase Discipline and the Toughness Trait Value during training sessions.

Raising fear is done in many ways - through the new Talk function "Intimidate" (adds over 1000 lines of dialogue), by acting cruel in many ways, explaining chores in dominant ways or scolding their hopes and dreams successfully.

Aria's quest 0.5
The framework for Aria's main quest is now ready and buying her can only be done after completing Kymanto Chapter I and waiting for 23 days. This release offers her initial plead/suggestion of partnership to the MC, and activates the Corazon Jungle quest that'll go live in 0.8d (two weeks from now - last big Alpha release).

NOTE! If you've already bought Aria, press the "reset Aria button" to activate her quest. Might be a bit buggy if you've not done Kymanto already.

Renders
15 new renders. Enjoy all Aria's oral sex scenes, new casual poses for Lovisa.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 8:42 PM
Alright, I've started to add the last big engine into the 0.8 framework. DEFIANCE. You'll encounter this new factor in many random events, character dialogues and while unsuccessfully explaining chores/sexual duties.

Rebecca earns her first spanking one minute after arriving at your household.

1658214432912.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 8:44 AM
Fear system
Slave masters now have a completely new strategy to train their slaves. Fear (new Attribute) infuses his girls with temporary obedience and keeps even high-willpowered girls in check - at least for some time. A high Fear value lowers escape risk, increases maid performance and makes slaves easier to persuade into having non-consensual sex. Having a high Fear might also increase Discipline and the Toughness Trait Value during training sessions.

Raising fear is done in many ways - through the new Talk function "Intimidate" (adds over 1000 lines of dialogue), by acting cruel in many ways, explaining chores in dominant ways or scolding their hopes and dreams successfully.

You can read more about Fear here:

Reactions: cuchulin

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 9:15 PM
Here's another example.

This once-per-every-five-hour event, which includes over ten unique dialogues/situations, some character based, happens only if your slave is a Feminist, has a Strong Willpower, is not too afraid, and not Friendly+ toward the MC - AND had a bad $girldo roll in the morning (based on Discipline, motivation, Affection, if she's an assigned maid or not etc).

So this is a typical event that could happen a couple of days after taking in Aria (or another Feminist).
1658216028876.png

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
There is the Aria Bianchi Quest (which just started to be implemented in 0.8), she is well known as far as I understand.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes