RosX

Aug 18, 2018
If we believe the dev, now we will be able to make them "iron maiden" and then they will really be unstoppable :)

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Guys, do you know that after the update the saves will no work? :)
Grim usually puts a patcher in when an update goes public. 0.8D II alpha version just dropped this morning, im gonna go play it now. we have already caught some major bug and.. well lemme just copy over the announcement.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 4:55 AM

Version 0.8d(II) has been released (Tier4+)!

This version contains all the 0.8 systems – with fully implemented Fear and Defiance frameworks.

As with the earlier releases, 0.8d(II) also has hundreds of tweaks and bugfixes that are too numerous to mention here. They have, however, made this the most stable 0.8 version so far, and any new game that you'll start from now on will be fully aligned with the public release.

In addition to the Defiance and Fear frameworks' 10,000 words, there are also at least 1,000 lines of new dialogue spread over many situations and events, including some very good contributions from hargan and @Tahoe8754 .

Last, but not least, this release contains over 25 bondage scenes with Aria, several new sex scenes and some other hidden goodies.

Next version (0.8e, Tier3+), out in one or 1.5 weeks, is the final Alpha release before the public build goes live. 0.8e will feature Aria's first quest, more Defiance/random events, some changes to the UI/pictures and a bunch of new renders.

Enjoy!

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Grim usually puts a patcher in when an update goes public. 0.8D II alpha version just dropped this morning, im gonna go play it now. we have already caught some major bug and.. well lemme just copy over the announcement.
I've always thought the idea of getting the gametesters to pay you instead of paying them was brilliant. :) Sorry guys, I really, really like the game and it just keeps getting better and better.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I think that it would be easier to manage tags by indicating what is not in games, not specifically this one, because tags are so generic and used as soon as there is ONE image concerned that finaly they have no utility :D

For example as soon as you have tags Slave, Trainer, Management, Bondage, is there any interest to add rape, prostitution, spanking, whiping, sex toys and a lot of others?

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Not a big deal for me even if it does turn out this way.
Already decided to start from blank once v8 is out for public, to enjoy my hunting again.
I wonder how much money i'll be able to rake in this time, with how the market will work now and the random events that affect it.
It'll be fun. :cool::coffee:
Especially with the additional hunting location in Corazon. ;) Hunters will be the new kings during famine events.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Worst case scenario - you'll be able to save your MC and all his progress, while resetting slaves.

Probable scenario - I'll be able to include a patcher and a Trait roll button for existing slaves.

Reactions: tsap and RosX

RosX

Aug 18, 2018
Worst case scenario - you'll be able to save your MC and all his progress, while resetting slaves.

Probable scenario - I'll be able to include a patcher and a Trait roll button for existing slaves.
Really? Even for 7.9.4? Let the game start now! :)

fabderk

Jul 28, 2017
Enjoying the game, for the lost girls quest to find michelle's friend im having issues progressing that quest. any tips?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Really? Even for 7.9.4? Let the game start now! :)
Yes, I'll have to do some tweaks and set up a script but it should work without any serious issues.

You'll miss out on some things - like all the new "first day events" for some slaves, but that's mostly background stories and minor boosts to skills/attributes.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Enjoying the game, for the lost girls quest to find michelle's friend im having issues progressing that quest. any tips?
Thanks!

Still WIP, but slave quests will be prioritized in the following 0.8.X updates.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
GD-studios

Wanted to ask, how long do you think it will take you to progress with the kids in the ruined church?
I don't like the idea of them chilling right next to zombie tunnels, want to place them under my wing. :whistle::coffee:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
GD-studios

Wanted to ask, how long do you think it will take you to progress with the kids in the ruined church?
I don't like the idea of them chilling right next to zombie tunnels, want to place them under my wing. :whistle::coffee:
Very soon. The domestic servant engine (DSE), that'll give the MC access to eight new servant slots, will have those temple kids among the first obtainable Issids. And that'll be included in the first part of 0.8.1 as The Legacy Update depends on DSE.

Issid is a Raanic word for the caste right above slaves. Although Issids are sometimes treated just like people bound by/sentenced to a slavery contract (which may include sexual chores), so the line between them is hard to define. Note that the DSE can hold "regular slaves" as well.

In MoR, "Issids/DSE slaves" will be randomly generated at certain locations, or story bound, like the kids, and can feature anything from a gardener that boosts your plantation incomes, to a soldier that permanently guards your walls.

They'll have roughly ten attributes/skills each and you can assign them to a duty of your choice.

There are many duties to choose from - guard duty, gardener, petty worker, wife's chamber maid, whore, etc.

I'll post more information about this after the 0.8.0.1 service patch.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Very soon. The domestic servant engine (DSE), that'll give the MC access to eight new servant slots, will have those temple kids among the first obtainable Issids. And that'll be included in the first part of 0.8.1 as The Legacy Update depends on DSE.

Issid is a Raanic word for the caste right above slaves. Although Issids are sometimes treated just like people bound by/sentenced to a slavery contract (which may include sexual chores), so the line between them is hard to define. Note that the DSE can hold "regular slaves" as well.

In MoR, "Issids/DSE slaves" will be randomly generated at certain locations, or story bound, like the kids, and can feature anything from a gardener that boosts your plantation incomes, to a soldier that permanently guards your walls.

They'll have roughly ten attributes/skills each and you can assign them to a duty of your choice.

There are many duties to choose from - guard duty, gardener, petty worker, wife's chamber maid, whore, etc.

I'll post more information about this after the 0.8.0.1 service patch.
Sounds good, it's just that the idea of them becoming a zombie snack if they're on any timers annoys me. :whistle::coffee:
I was mulling them over a while back in this thread and i think i'm good with the girl becoming a maid or garden caretaker and the boy can be something like a guard-in-training perhaps. :whistle::coffee:
Also curious what kinda story you cooked for the siblings.

Jun 10, 2022
Playing with the fear/defiance update. I love how once a girl's corruption gets high enough they flirt with you when you threaten them, lol. Great touch. Although, that is making increasing discipline through punishment practically impossible, haha.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Playing with the fear/defiance update. I love how once a girl's corruption gets high enough they flirt with you when you threaten them, lol. Great touch. Although, that is making increasing discipline through punishment practically impossible, haha.
Sounds like it is working as intended. As that girl would be "broken in" at that point.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Maybe your "slave's food" in management is set to manual?
it happens sometimes when you get a new slave
Oh, and it happens to me after I got Red text warning about the game over if I can't pay the tax, and that automatically set all expenses to minimal too
That was it, thanks.
I don't know why the other one wasn't getting hungry though.

That's fine, train your stamina meanwhile. :giggle::coffee:

That's why you use crossbow and not guns.
It can take a while before things will start to really pay off, but yes hunting is not for people who want instant profit, it's for patient dudes like me. :cool::coffee: So, if you find fighting more fun, then just do that.
It's not a matter of patience. It's a matter of "I need money, now."
Telling me to buy a new weapon and ammo for it, then grind up one of my unused skills until I can make a profit isn't useful advice.
I'd probably game-over before i started making decent amounts of money.

Combat pays out like 400 dollars per battle sometimes. That's much more practical.
... and you can savescum if you lose, lol.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Telling me to buy a new weapon and ammo for it, then grind up one of my unused skills until I can make a profit isn't useful advice.

Combat pays out like 400 dollars per battle sometimes. That's much more practical.
... and you can savescum if you lose, lol.
switch to 1d100. you can savescum to succeed even if your skill is trash
not only that, but every time you roll a crit you get a skillup

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
If you say so.
That's how i started though, with only 20-25 survival if i remember right, bottom of the barrel basically.
And then i continued to just hunt, for days and days until i maxed out the entire house, bought top-of-the-line armors and weapons, maxed my stats, etc. All on chill-mode like.
Well. Me is me, and you is you i guess. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes