ShinCore

May 19, 2020
a tip on money: i dont sell any of my merch that i loot. with the changes to stamina, i break them all down and process them into sellable components, then sell the steel to the crystal hills armory, the textiles to the dress guy, and then the rest to the market. the durasteel ($200 a pop) and gold ($190 a pop) alone net me alot of money. it takes time, but now that my stam pool is 81, i can process them till i run out of stam at 3am, and then sleep to the morning.

my amelia has the techie trait, so i get increased chances of getting durasteel and gold.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
a tip on money: i dont sell any of my merch that i loot. with the changes to stamina, i break them all down and process them into sellable components, then sell the steel to the crystal hills armory, the textiles to the dress guy, and then the rest to the market. the durasteel ($200 a pop) and gold ($190 a pop) alone net me alot of money. it takes time, but now that my stam pool is 81, i can process them till i run out of stam at 3am, and then sleep to the morning.

my amelia has the techie trait, so i get increased chances of getting durasteel and gold.
I did that even before the changes actually....
Chances of getting dura were rather shit tho, it's cool that they can be higher now. :unsure::coffee:
I wonder if i should start keeping higher-tier materials for crafting though...

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 7:44 AM
I'm currently busy tweaking and inserting various ways to affect Traits.

Follow this article to catch up on your strategies. All added traits here are currently implemented in Alpha 0.8e!

0.8d (II) only has the Vanilla and Tough/Steel maiden trait decrease/increase parameters so far.

GrimDark — Today at 8:38 AM
Let's not forget all the other non-slave related details in 0.8.

The new troublemaker background is a good start for the gambling/brawler path - and might add a couple of funny/interesting dialogues to various locations.

1658643022382.png

GrimDark — Today at 7:52 PM
Do not venture out alone in the Corazon jungles...

1658643051909.png

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I did that even before the changes actually....
Chances of getting dura were rather shit tho, it's cool that they can be higher now. :unsure::coffee:
I wonder if i should start keeping higher-tier materials for crafting though...
god, i dunno when thats gonna happen. Grim is coding like a madman, but the current focus is on prepping for the prostitution/harem update, then the legacy/waifu/preg update.

that being said, he seems to manage to include other expansions to other elements of the game as well, so we will just have to have faith in him for now. he hasnt disappointed yet.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That's a link that will be worth keeping bookmarked.

Do not venture out alone in the Corazon jungles...
Oh damn, he started putting the megafauna in huh. Scary. :whistle::coffee:

god, i dunno when thats gonna happen. Grim is coding like a madman, but the current focus is on prepping for the prostitution/harem update, then the legacy/waifu/preg update.
I see, can safely sell for a good long while huh, thanks for the heads up. (y):coffee:

that being said, he seems to manage to include other expansions to other elements of the game as well, so we will just have to have faith in him for now. he hasnt disappointed yet.
Or not? Hm. Well, i guess i get plenty of funds from hunting, so the materials can be emergency reserve.
Yup, that's a great idea. :cool::coffee:

Jun 10, 2022
besides the occasionally +1 willpower you get from random events and interactions (and the morning bjs), goto the spa and get a massage from one of the two girls. chillin in the spa getting a massage will sometimes get you a +1 will, and getting the bj and selecting the degrading cum option will sometimes get you +1 will.

i do it everyday, my will is... ill just throw up my MC stats for my current run. keep in mind i didnt speed thru like i normally do, i was taking my time to check for any glitches/bugs or inconsistencies to report.
View attachment 1943154
Thanks for spa tip! That i will try... How did you get your intel so high? I went for an intel, charm/manipulative/med build and my intel is 76.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
i always run a int/will and manip/charm focused build, and still run combat. just gotta buy the best mercs you can get (doyle/felix) and use your girls as meatshields in the beginning. yes, they will faceplant. yes, you wont be able to hit anything. but i can amass $10k in approx 15 days doing that.
Thx, I'll retry in 0.8x but last test I did it was not so easier before beeing able to work as a teacher.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Thanks for spa tip! That i will try... How did you get your intel so high? I went for an intel, charm/manipulative/med build and my intel is 76.
went with full science background. took all the int/will/charm/manip perks. read all the books, took all the classes. havent done much teaching though, been too focused on testing out high willpower/high corruption training of my girls. trained rebecca up to be my quartermistress, piper as my head maid, amelia as my pantry girl. currently working on juno, training up her discipline/melee at the arena.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Now talk about combat...did enemies that equipped rifle, AR can even miss? I try to cheat DEX to 200+ and they still get 100% hit =_=;
dex only works as a modifier for melee combat currently. if you want to keep from getting hit, the only thing you can do is hope they fumble their combat roll, or put a couple of bullets into them so the faceplant first.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
dex only works as a modifier for melee combat currently. if you want to keep from getting hit, the only thing you can do is hope they fumble their combat roll, or put a couple of bullets into them so the faceplant first.
Oh, I see, that sucks, hopefully, GrimDark's Combat revamp will change that ^^
it's just that with the same skill LV and shotgun they miss 90% of the time so I think it's a bug or something ^^;

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Oh, I see, that sucks, hopefully, GrimDark's Combat revamp will change that ^^
it's just that with the same skill LV and shotgun they miss 90% of the time so I think it's a bug or something ^^;
i dont know what you have your dice style setup as, so keep in mind that 1d100 is pretty swingy, but you can get more criticals, and therefore more skill gain out of fights. however, you will also miss alot. 2d50 is a middle ground, and 5d20 is pretty consistent. however, 5d20 w/low combat skill will result in alot of misses. at higher skill levels, you wont miss that much at all.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
i dont know what you have your dice style setup as, so keep in mind that 1d100 is pretty swingy, but you can get more criticals, and therefore more skill gain out of fights. however, you will also miss alot. 2d50 is a middle ground, and 5d20 is pretty consistent. however, 5d20 w/low combat skill will result in alot of misses. at higher skill levels, you wont miss that much at all.
Oh, I use 2d50, after getting ass kicked by them I try to change MC DEX to 200, Armor's soak to 100, and then fight with Bandit at the fort in Stokke hill for 20 turns (not count fist turn when Shotgun charges at MC)
result
Crossbow (Very good) = hit 14 miss 6
Rifle (Good) = hit 18 miss 2
Rifle (Professional) = hit 17 miss 3
Shotgun (Very good) = miss 20

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Agreed. I'd never ridicule or criticize anyone for being short of cash or not being able to pay for a game.

Now, back to trying to raise willpower, dang it..
goto the spa, massage and degrading bj. though ive noticed now that im at 95 willpower, i havent gotten any gains in a bit. prob gonna be harder to raise the higher i get. but you can also gain willpower at random events at the academy, furrys and the other tavern.

Jun 10, 2022
goto the spa, massage and degrading bj. though ive noticed now that im at 95 willpower, i havent gotten any gains in a bit. prob gonna be harder to raise the higher i get. but you can also gain willpower at random events at the academy, furrys and the other tavern.
Working on it... The academy events for me have been more negative than positive this role. i think you did the right thing by focusing on intel. I went medical for parents and i think that's why my intel is 20 points lower.

My fun priority now is getting Sofia's strength maxed. I've got her melee maxed. She's about to go into coliseum. I'm interested to see how her "materialistic" trait reacts to the austere conditions of the arena.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes