GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
maybe it has always been this way and i just never paid attention before, but the budget reconciliation seems to be off. Are we paying "taxes" that dont show under the budget panel?

I show gross income of 85, expenses of 20, yet my cash on hand only climbs by 47, not the 65 difference indicated in the budget.
You're probably auto buying rations? Turn that off (in the "Food" section) and see if it displays correctly.

Reactions: tsap and mrttao

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Where can you buy the 'Academics' books? I only have the 1st one. :)
1, one starter book.
2, one can be found in a cellar at Stokke Hills (POI mark) guarded by two bandits. You need to defeat them, or the book will be lost forever.
3, Secret Garden Bookstore.
4, General Store (Redhaven).

Good luck with your book hunting!

Jun 13, 2021
I have a couple of bugs or weird stuff while upgrading from previous versions. I think it's like my 2nd or 3rd version upgrade with this playthrough.

1. I can't assign Head Maid anymore. I don't have a Head Maid and it's grayed out for everyone
2. All assignments are either unavailable (2 of them) or undiscovered (the remainder), with the exception of dancer at the golden dragon. Granted, I've murdered A LOT of people and I've finished all other quests I came upon.
3. The city map still shows 3 unavailable named locations (the top right 3) and 2 nodes connecting to watery eyes.
4. I can't move Michelle to my place. The option has been grayed out since last patch when I tried that quest line.
5. I can't find the menu to customize The Annex anymore.
6. When slaves are sold, they disappear forever, which make sense. However their quest lines also disappear forever which is quite annoying since I have to sell a few of them to check out the new ones.

At this point, I'm tempted to start a new game and cheat my way back to where I am. Is this a sensible option?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have a couple of bugs or weird stuff while upgrading from previous versions. I think it's like my 2nd or 3rd version upgrade with this playthrough.

1. I can't assign Head Maid anymore. I don't have a Head Maid and it's grayed out for everyone
2. All assignments are either unavailable (2 of them) or undiscovered (the remainder), with the exception of dancer at the golden dragon. Granted, I've murdered A LOT of people and I've finished all other quests I came upon.
3. The city map still shows 3 unavailable named locations (the top right 3) and 2 nodes connecting to watery eyes.
4. I can't move Michelle to my place. The option has been grayed out since last patch when I tried that quest line.
5. I can't find the menu to customize The Annex anymore.
6. When slaves are sold, they disappear forever, which make sense. However their quest lines also disappear forever which is quite annoying since I have to sell a few of them to check out the new ones.

At this point, I'm tempted to start a new game and cheat my way back to where I am. Is this a sensible option?
1, a known bug. Fixed in new update coming Friday. Use the console and set $headmaid to 0 to fix this temporarily. ($quarter to 0 for quartermistress, $pantry to 0 for Pantry girl).
2, You need to rediscover them in a new, patched save. Sorry for this - but head out to all the available locations and ask if they need slaves.
3, WIP! The map shows all planned locations for Ikaanos.
4, have you built the Annex (Manage home > Annex)? If so, is your annex full? If not, I'd really like to take a look at your save.
5, Gone. Annex has been simplified to make it easier to increase slots. I will add an annex specialization menu later - install sweatshops, libraries, etc, that'll benefit all of them.
6, That's how the engine works, unfortunately. Lovisa can't take you to Robert's old hiding place if she's sold, Aria can't show you the prison camp if she's not there, etc.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:35 PM
I will release 0.8.0.1 earlier than originally intended (New release date: Friday 19th).

However, it will not include the Devious Tools/Caitlin update - only a bunch of bug fixes, 30+ new renders and other smaller tweaks.

I'll be moving Devious Tools, Caitlin's quest and the SSA Poll winner to 0.8.0.2 - which we plan to release as scheduled (early September).

You can get more details regarding progress in the current-patch-notes channel!

GrimDark — 04/22/2022
Version: 0.8.0.1
ETA (Alpha): N/A
ETA (public): Friday 19 August

NOTE! Patch notes are added daily. This is not a complete list.
GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:37 PM
Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that would display a birthday in "NaN days".
- Fixed a bug that would make titles unassignable (there's now a Reset Titles! button in your home interaction menus that you can click once to reset any possible bugs from earlier saves).
- Fixed various vendor requirements not displaying properly.
- Fixed various vendor business name display errors in MoR Enhanced.

Art
- Added 8 sex scenes to Tier2+ slave (cum events, vaginal).
GrimDark — Yesterday at 8:59 PM
New bondage option: Thrash!
You can now choose to (cane) whip your slaves with a ferociously hard strike that:

- Adds a -75 chance mod.
- Depletes 1 extra Health and 1 extra Vigor.
- Depletes an additional extra Health and Vigor point if your Strength is 80+.
- Decreases more Defiance.
- Adds an extra arousal point if you actually succeed with the roll.
- Modifies some dialogue/descriptions.
GrimDark — Yesterday at 9:16 PM
Gameplay changes
- Added bonus to Allowances if a slave is Materalistic.
- Added in-game descriptions to what Allowances actually do.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can we move that huge "(debug) reset titles" button somewhere else?
I always fear that i accidentally click on it whenever i want to click on "return."
You could put that sorta stuff to the options menu, i think. Will be nicely outa the way in there. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: M.Sato and caju

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I had the pleasure to transform Aria into a cumslave with no willpower (-20).
Is there a way to raise her willpower faster than sending her to the academy?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Can we move that huge "(debug) reset titles" button somewhere else?
I always fear that i accidentally click on it whenever i want to click on "return."
You could put that sorta stuff to the options menu, i think. Will be nicely outa the way in there. :whistle::coffee:
it should go away after a single use for updating an old save, is my understanding. i dont see it in my current playthrough at all cause its a new save though.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I had the pleasure to transform Aria into a cumslave with no willpower (-20).
Is there a way to raise her willpower faster than sending her to the academy?
willpower can be raised once per day by using the "encourage" conversation option in the talk interface under affect.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
it should go away after a single use for updating an old save, is my understanding. i dont see it in my current playthrough at all cause its a new save though.
That's strange then.
I deleted my old v7 saves before creating my v8 new character and yet i see this button anyway. :unsure::coffee:
//Nvm saw the screenshot, thanks.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So... where did the "rules" go? Or are we depending on our slaves to start cleaning on their own?
Maybe I am just not seeing it...

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Any money cheat?
I'm fed up being beaten in uninteresting combat and can't understand how to make money in this game

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Any money cheat?
I'm fed up being beaten in uninteresting combat and can't understand how to make money in this game

the wiki there will give you some starting guidance. keep in mind that since the .8 update just released, the wiki is still being updated to reflect the new changes. refer to the changelog linked on the front page for the newest changes.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes