mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
a couple of new bugs were discovered that are currently being fixed. might want to wait a few hours for the hotfix to land before trying to switch to the new version.
so far things are looking great on 0.8 though. really nice upgrade to the game.

mister190

Mar 27, 2021
Love the new update, this project is absolutely my favorite HTML game. Hopefully hotfix lands soon for the fresh bugs in 0.8, but overall a terrific update. The amount of fixes and polish applied to existing content as well as new content in each major update is great, can't wait to see where this project goes in the next few updates. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
a couple of new bugs were discovered that are currently being fixed. might want to wait a few hours for the hotfix to land before trying to switch to the new version.
so far things are looking great on 0.8 though. really nice upgrade to the game.
Dang, was in the process of creating my 0.8 character.
I guess we're waiting then. :whistle::coffee:
Thanks for heads-up.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Try this. Most bugs were related to old saves and the patcher, so new games should work fine.

I'll mark it as an update and refresh this page if everything runs smoothly. Getting a bit late here at my place but I'll be up for another hour at least.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Launched a new game, made a char, launched tutorial that open the home screen and then it hangs up can't do anything ...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
1.png

D-d-d-d-double-(s)kill. Heh.
At this rate getting 80 survival will be easier than in v7 huh, never hit double skill in v7.
This be my first. :whistle::coffee:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Is it still the case that mental skills are capped by the number of available books and college classes?
If so, starting with a combat focussed build is a bit of a waste, since you can always train combat/survival etc but are limited with how much you can improve wisdom/int

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is it still the case that mental skills are capped by the number of available books and college classes?
If so, starting with a combat focussed build is a bit of a waste, since you can always train combat/survival etc but are limited with how much you can improve wisdom/int
I think once we can access the explorer guild we may be able to do things like.. well, exploring.
Doing research outside of fancy labs and all that.
And that requires some brain work, aside from survival. :whistle::coffee:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Is it just me, or is there no way in this version to set a rule for morning bj?
household rules have moved. gotta go into the slave control screen, select a girl, click overview, and then household rules will be on the mid right.
1660368988510.png

Last edited:
Reactions: guest1492

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
So I'm playing through the new update, one thing I've noticed though is that if you freeze the aging system it seems to mess with the birthday system, for example it's been Lovisa's birthday everyday since I got her.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So I'm playing through the new update, one thing I've noticed though is that if you freeze the aging system it seems to mess with the birthday system, for example it's been Lovisa's birthday everyday since I got her.
You can probably uncork age for a day or two to fix that.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
True, was just wondering if it was bug or not, as I'm not sure whether the intention with freezing age was so that players could still get birthday events without aging or if it just fully stops the in-game clock.

On another note, does anyone else find defiance really hard to decrease? I've been running through bondage sessions to decrease it but have barely made a dent, but the rate at which defiance is built up is rapid, especially if you screw up when explaining chores or them just flat out refusing to do jobs.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes