Crel

Jun 5, 2018
anyone else have an issue that the Rifle shot sound effect gets progressively quieter, battle after battle, until it's silent?

On Chrome 104.0.5112.81

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean sure, you wouldn't share them without reason. But you probably wouldn't mind selling/renting them for a hefty profit now, would you? After all, they're just towels. I'm not an NTR fan myself, but I feel like the discussion about NTR gets so blown out of proportion.

It's everyone's personal choice. I don't mind people clinging on to their virtual slave as if she was their wife. I don't mind if people want to just watch their slaves getting fucked in every possible hole by everyone but themselves.

I just don't like it when the outcry about 'NTR' gets so loud that a dev has to change the game. Let the devs do their thing.
I feel like in general there are only two kinds of games left: Either fully NTR (like The Adventurous Couple), or no NTR at all, with the slightest hint at willingly sharing or optional NTR being a reason to cry out.
And I don't like it when the cry of "add NTR" gets to loud and a dev adds that shit into a game.
We all have things we dislike
I dunno it kinda feels not too much like a slave simulator, if you are not willing to share them at all... They are supposed to be objectified to the maximum degree after all.
You don't get to tell me that I am playing wrong because I don't share your fetish of sloppy seconds.
The game allows you to choose whether you whore out your girls, or keep them for yourself. I choose keep, you choose whore, and both choices are valid.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

am i crazy, or did my post about fantasy vs modern slavery and real world conditions get deleted?

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 8:34 AM
Last days of polishing!

You'll now be able to differentiate better between your slaves' assignments. Gardener, Miss Devious, Performer and Unemployed now have new icons - and you can hover over them to see what type of assignment your girl currently has.
1660034332151.png
1660034339659.png

GrimDark — Today at 9:45 AM
I'll have to postpone 0.8e(IV) until tomorrow to solve a couple of other minor issues. But that release will be a very fleshed-out preview of the absolutely final version of 0.8 - including a bunch of renders with the Tier2+ slave.
1660034357998.png

Jun 26, 2017
You don't get to tell me that I am playing wrong because I don't share your fetish of sloppy seconds.
The game allows you to choose whether you whore out your girls, or keep them for yourself. I choose keep, you choose whore, and both choices are valid.
Jeez, calm down. Nowhere did I say you (or anyone else) have to play the game a certain way. Neither did i say anywhere that I like to whore out my slaves, just that it has a place in a game like this and isn't irrational in the slavery setting. In fact, this is what I said:

I'm not an NTR fan myself, but I feel like the discussion about NTR gets so blown out of proportion.

It's everyone's personal choice. I don't mind people clinging on to their virtual slave as if she was their wife. I don't mind if people want to just watch their slaves getting fucked in every possible hole by everyone but themselves.
How did you get to the conclusion that I'm telling you what to do? I hate the outcry about NTR and people shouldn't berate others for wanting it.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Question.. Devious Tools Courses option greyed out. Is there trigger for it?
As ShinCore said - Devious Tools is undergoing some major construction work so she's currently off-planet.

But I'll open up her dialogues for tonight's update - Alpha 0.8e(IV).

Jun 10, 2022
As ShinCore said - Devious Tools is undergoing some major construction work so she's currently off-planet.

But I'll open up her dialogues for tonight's update - Alpha 0.8e(IV).
Great, looking forward to it.

Love the updated Aria quest line. Curious to see how joining her in her personal quest is going to play out.

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Does it make me an evil man, that I like the music in this game?

I have played only the free versions, but several times to nigh exhaustion with different slaves and various settings - and still I set the sound on when I start the game. An extra bonus might've been that my wife used to complain about the odd wailing coming from my room during the late evening and most of the night. Now she has learned that it can't, obviously, be turned completely off, so she's stopped the futile resistance. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I know that the crafting is a work in progress, so I hope you don't mind a question about it. Is the gold resource going to be used in crafting items? I have a few and it takes a bit to accumulate them so I don't want to waste selling them if they will be needed to craft something good.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
that issue has been fixed in the 0.8 update. its currently alpha only, so i encourage you to subscribe the the SubscribeStar page for access to the alpha (and help the development of the game). otherwise, just gotta wait for the public version.

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 11:21 AM
There's now a pre release of the Tier4+ version of 0.8 (Public) in the tier4download channel.

This has MoR Enhanced activated, ten new renders of the tier2+ slave, five new renders of Caitlin and five wardrobe pics of the new Mai-Lynn.

Also 1000 lines of new dialogue (ask personal question at Golden Dragon, Caitlin specials and more).

You reach MoR Enhanced starting templates by launching the game as normal and select "Enhanced start" instead of the usual parental background path.

Tomorrow's public release will add an additional batch of renders, and potentially a couple of bugfixes, but consider this as the real and final version of 0.8.

Reactions: Gato21
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes