Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to make sure no one thinks roman slavery was halfway decent. It wasn't. Any kind of slavery where anyone is considered property is despicable and people will do horrible and inhuman things to said slaves. It only works as a fantasy in games like this.
It's the main reason why no games can really be good in emulating slavery because, hopefully, there are not a lot of people able to really imagine what can be the real slavery and, anyway, even if a dev can do he won't have a lot of customers having fun with such a game.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Romans disagree. While legally slaves where only objects ethically there where unwritten rules that slaves are humans too and you should treat them like familly too and that you should release them after ten to 20 years of servitute.
Oh and the infamous mining slaves where no actual slaves as those where way to expansive. Instead there where used the equivalent of a modern wage slave because it is much cheaper and easier to replace a free plebejan or the son of one.
Except this isn't just a slave game, it's a sexual slave game.

If people want to keep their sexual slaves to themselves that's their choice to make in game. If someone wants to share or use their sexual slaves to make money that should be, and seems to be, their choice to make in game.

Both play styles seem be available and hope it stays that way.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
There is no direct link between slavery and sharing and slaves management can have a lot of purposes.

A classical one is the harem thing and I doubt in arabian nights era a master of harem did share his properties. On an other side, in modern slavery (oups sorry, I always forget it does not exists), slaves are more considered as commercial objects with multi-use and sharing, renting, selling...

Anyway such games is just a support generally dedicated to collecting and everybody can decide which use he will have for the slaves, the game is interesting only if you have mutliple choices.

Concerning the objectification, my bath towels are objectified to the maximum degree and I rarely share them :D

oh modern slavery exists in many places alright. The slaves are just called...employees instead. Sounds better.

Reactions: jsmith27x

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I think you fail to grasp the idea of trying to survive in America, on min wage and no benefits, working 2 FT jobs. I know people in that precise boat.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Does anyone know how complete the Tier2+ quest (The Last Relative I believe) is or whether it will be added to the public version at any point?
It's still WIP, even in the Patreon version.
its not technically a WIP, Grim just added to it recently. the Tier2+ quest is currently the main perk of subbing at $5, and now besides the quest that gives you $3k, the most powerful revolver in the game, and now a customizable slave, its unlikely that it will be released for the public version unless Grim replaces that perk with something of equal or better value.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
when new marry update release ???
basic roadmap (WARNING: SUBJECT TO CHANGE):

GrimDark — 01/20/2022
Planned features/updates for MoR:

NOTE: Only includes major changes!
----
Version 0.8.0.1
- Big service/bugfix patch for 0.8 features.
- Expanded Devious Tools (Bondage training course).
- Homeschooling (Medicine).

Version 0.8.1
- New prostitution engine.
- The Legacy Update.
- New location in Crystal Heights: Medical facility.
- Implants.
- Domestic servants (Issids).

Version 0.8.1.1
- Devious pleasure "location" on Emerald Island.
- New slave: Aisha (middle eastern).

Version 0.8.2
- Combat revamp.
- Sexual interactions with sleeping slave (Tier request).
- Revamped escape system with more choices to attack/track slaves.
- Implement virgins (anal/vaginal).
- implement butt plugs.
- Expanded Bondage options (cage, hot wax and other options).
- Add several unique slave quests.
- New slave: Eliana (from Furry's Tavern).
- New slave: Astrid Eriksdotter.
- New slave: Tove Eriksdotter.
- Add Eliana's quest.
- New random events engine (replace Domestic Events and Political Events with something fancier).
- New district: Marston Swamps.
- Redhaven Orphanage quest line.
GrimDark — 06/03/2022
Version 0.8.3
- RANDOMLY GENERATED SLAVES.
- Introducing the Bard/Musician framework. Buy instruments, play at taverns and restaurants to earn cash.
- Lovisa's quest line and the acquisition of Tori, her twin sister.

Version 0.8.4
- Jealousy and Attention frameworks. More interactions between slaves in your household. Sweetheart variable that may cause additional jealousy (declaring love to too many slaves could have side effects).
- New district (undecided).
- Kymanto quest line chapter 3.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Except this isn't just a slave game, it's a sexual slave game.

If people want to keep their sexual slaves to themselves that's their choice to make in game. If someone wants to share or use their sexual slaves to make money that should be, and seems to be, their choice to make in game.

Both play styles seem be available and hope it stays that way.
Grim seems to be pretty committed to giving the player open choices, with nothing forced. He's always been pretty focused on offering an "open world RPG" experience.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
implement butt plugs.
Don't forget to put some interesting stats on that, so that i can laugh real loud. :whistle::coffee:
New random events engine
This will be interesting to see. :giggle::coffee:
Redhaven Orphanage quest line.
Oh? I wonder what this is about.
Perhaps you will be able to become a patron?
But in exchange for what. :unsure::coffee:
- Introducing the Bard/Musician framework. Buy instruments, play at taverns and restaurants to earn cash.
Interesting, you better put this in: :cool::coffee:

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Grim seems to be pretty committed to giving the player open choices, with nothing forced. He's always been pretty focused on offering an "open world RPG" experience.
That is correct. NTR and Gangbang stuff appear in many events but it's always optional - at least when it comes to the player's slaves.

You'll also be able to aquire cute, innocent virgins after the 0.8.2 update. Those can be trained, subdued or married knowing only the MC as their partner.

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — 08/05/2022
Aria's 140 renders are now complete; that includes everything - from the arena to the homeschooling dancing sessions.

These, and hopefully a couple of additional wardrobe pics of Emily (Tier2+ slave), will be in today's SSA/Discord release.
1659945097875.png

GrimDark — Today at 5:21 AM
MoR Enhanced is just not a bunch of numbers and new avatar pics on your character sheet - the Magnate Starting Template unlocks events and business opportunities like this.

Together with Rebecca, this could become a very profitable deal.

1659945135931.png
1659945148531.png

Jun 10, 2022
its not technically a WIP, Grim just added to it recently. the Tier2+ quest is currently the main perk of subbing at $5, and now besides the quest that gives you $3k, the most powerful revolver in the game, and now a customizable slave, its unlikely that it will be released for the public version unless Grim replaces that perk with something of equal or better value.
That's the "Last Relative" Quest, right? I assumed it was WIP since it doesn't clear out of the journal and just is blank after you reach a certain point. I'm a huge fan of the quest... great cash bonus and starter gun plus free slave that we get to choose background of. i just assumed there was more to come as far as closing it out.

Jun 10, 2022
That is correct. NTR and Gangbang stuff appear in many events but it's always optional - at least when it comes to the player's slaves.

You'll also be able to aquire cute, innocent virgins after the 0.8.2 update. Those can be trained, subdued or married knowing only the MC as their partner.
Ya... you're making it harder and harder to choose who to put in the 6 slave slots, Grim!

Reactions: Green83rry

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
That's the "Last Relative" Quest, right? I assumed it was WIP since it doesn't clear out of the journal and just is blank after you reach a certain point. I'm a huge fan of the quest... great cash bonus and starter gun plus free slave that we get to choose background of. i just assumed there was more to come as far as closing it out.
knowing grim, he will probably add more too it. which he needs to stop already, that $5 tier has enough perks. but it will have more content due to the fact that the "founding of your own house" portion has more stuff that he wanted to implement. the code is already in the game, but he needs time to flesh it out and connect it with the other primary elements of the game.

however, his primary focus currently is on the prostitution/harem and legacy/waifu updates, as they were SSA goals that were promised, and the goals were met.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 1:43 AM
Okay, Grimdark is currently coding and rendering like crazy, while not at work, in preparation for Friday's release. He doesn't have time to answer everything in detail that's posted on Discord (he reads every word, however!) but this is what remains on his to-do-list:

- More unique buttons for assignments in the Slave Control Menu.
- More tweaked dialogues based on Fear.
- 50 Tier2+ slave renders.
- 15 Mai-Lynn renders.
- Pics (and tweaks) for the new hunting location in Corazon.
- MoR Enhanced.
- Caitlin's unique dialogues.
- More possibilities to lower/raise Traits.
- Small tweaks and bugfixes.

GrimDarkToday at 2:10 AM
Our monthly content polls are finally back now that 0.8 is mostly done!

dmmt

May 8, 2020

Does it make me an evil man, that the idea of spanking several virgins into submission, was my 1st thought?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes