ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 9:25 AM

Version 0.8e(II) has been released (Tier3+)!

This update features a working patcher for old 0.7.8+ save games as well as a ton of bugfixes, more unique dialogues, an updated Devious Tools and 20 new renders. Aria's all sex scenes are now complete (except the cunnilingus event). Left is her dildo stool pics and some fillers here and there. Next step is to start rendering the tier2+ slave and create some darker scenes with Caitlin, our beloved medic.

How to patch from 0.7.8+
It's still recommended to start a new game if you want to get the complete 0.8 experience! There might also be some issues with birthdays - meaning that your slave's coming birthday can execute relatively close to her last - as there's no way for me to align the new aging system with the old one.

Update button
Save your old 0.7.9. game inside your House, load it with the 0.8 version and IMMEDIATELY press the Update to 0.8 button located under End Day. If you press End Day before updating, or if you go outside, you might corrupt certain variables, rendering your save unplayable.

Pressing this button will inject 0.8's new variables into your save and reconstruct Aria's quest - adding the 23 day countdown before you're able to purchase her (if you've done Kymanto Chapter 1).

How to assign traits
There's also a Trait Roll button in the new Slave Control Menu. This button offers 25 re-rolls and only appears for your first primary slave (top left). Shuffle your annex slaves to this slot in order to assign them with traits. Note that you must assign Traits to all slaves in order for their new healing/health and Defiance systems to kick in.

The Trait Roll button is available for all versions - including Alpha builds.

NOTE! Pressing this button will erase all trait progress, titles, allowances and defiance!

Download links inside the usual Tier channels here on Discord!

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
Hmm, After playing as a save scum for the book's stat gain, I think it would be good if we can reread the book and retake uni court to improve its bonus to its maximum gain ^^;

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Great game! Is there a release date for v0.8 public?
no firm date quite yet, but the current alpha is avail for Tier3 and above, and this should be the last version before the public one release. maybe 1-1.5 weeks?

depends if any major issues are found now that its been released for more folks. 0.8 has a ton of major updates. the patch notes are going to be a huge wall of text.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Any DP/gangbang/mmf in the game?
There's not a whole lot, but you can host parties involving multiple male guests and assign one or two pleasure slaves to take care of them. There's scenes involving multiple guests on one girl, including at least one scene involving like six (7 including the MC) guys running a train on one girl. (There might be more than one possible scene of that type, I forget how many I wrote for Grim.)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Looks like more than one after all, i never ran parties yet. Not rly party type. :sneaky::coffee:
Still, that one lady that demanded to be double-teamed by you and your merc, she sure was fun.
I wonder if she'll take on more than one merc in the future.
Also still haven't figured what the heck rising her affection actually does... hm. :unsure::coffee:

Reactions: Konstantinus

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
There's not a whole lot, but you can host parties involving multiple male guests and assign one or two pleasure slaves to take care of them. There's scenes involving multiple guests on one girl, including at least one scene involving like six (7 including the MC) guys running a train on one girl. (There might be more than one possible scene of that type, I forget how many I wrote for Grim.)
Any scenes like that planned where the F/M ratio will be higher? Don't get me wrong, shit's great, but you know things like reverse gangbang. That kind of stuff.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What do you mean? More men? More women? More men and more women? Sorry, my brain isn't working well today.
I edited before you posted. Hopefully this conveys what I was trying to say.
Edit to this post: To clarify F/M ratio= higher number of female participates to males

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I edited before you posted. Hopefully this conveys what I was trying to say.
Oh, thanks. I'm not sure what Grim's plans are (I just write what he tells me to, when he tells me to, lol.) but maybe? We've already got some ffm scenes (I think you can have two slaves give you a morning bj together? and the parties have some ffm stuff with either you or a guest depending on player choice) I can certainly see maybe some scenes involving all your slaves rather than your two active households ones being added sometime. But this game does have a heavy maledom focus, so I'd advise tempering your expectations.

Reactions: Gato21

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Oh, thanks. I'm not sure what Grim's plans are (I just write what he tells me to, when he tells me to, lol.) but maybe? We've already got some ffm scenes (I think you can have two slaves give you a morning bj together? and the parties have some ffm stuff with either you or a guest depending on player choice) I can certainly see maybe some scenes involving all your slaves rather than your two active households ones being added sometime. But this game does have a heavy maledom focus, so I'd advise tempering your expectations.
also, adding in scenes that include males other than the MC may incur the wrath of the ANTI-NTR GANG. one must be careful to avoid being tagged with the dreaded "NTR" tag unintentionally.

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
also, adding in scenes that include males other than the MC may incur the wrath of the ANTI-NTR GANG. one must be careful to avoid being tagged with the dreaded "NTR" tag unintentionally.
Well, can't argue about that, I pass every game with NTR Tag, I don't even share the slave in the party in this game XD

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Well, can't argue about that, I pass every game with NTR Tag, I don't even share the slave in the party in this game XD
exactly, i am wary of the NTR tag myself. that being said, thats why GD-studios needs to be careful about how he writes in that kind of stuff. it either must be double/triple confirmed thats what the MC intends, or done so in an abstract form (example: sending a girl out for a brothel job, there will prob be very few details regarding the specifics of her work assignments)

Reactions: Konstantinus

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
exactly, i am wary of the NTR tag myself. that being said, thats why GD-studios needs to be careful about how he writes in that kind of stuff. it either must be double/triple confirmed thats what the MC intends, or done so in an abstract form (example: sending a girl out for a brothel job, there will prob be very few details regarding the specifics of her work assignments)
Should just add kink list where one will be able to tick enable/disable boxes and call it a day. :whistle::coffee:

genlanius

Jul 9, 2019
Since their are going to be sister slaves added into the game soon it would be a shame not to include some special scenes with them together

I believe their was a suggestion way back for the sex engine to be updated where we can have threesomes with multiple slaves I can't remember if Grim said anything regarding it. But I personally think it's an amazing idea.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes