ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 8:36 PM
0.7.9.4 Patcher has been successfully installed.

Tomorrow's 0.8e hotfix will make MoR 0.8 save game compatible with 0.7.8+ versions - including the assignment of traits to existing slaves. It's still recommended to start a new game if you want to get the complete 0.8 experience, however!

There might also be some issues with birthdays - meaning that your slave's coming birthday might execute relatively close to her last - as there's no way for me to align the new aging system with the old one.

Update button
Dismiss all your slaves from their current assignments - prostitution, vendors, academy and activities (VERY IMPORTANT). Then save your old 0.7.9.4 game inside your House, load it with the 0.8 version and IMMEDIATELY press the Update to 0.8 button located under End Day.

Doing so will inject 0.8's new variables into your save and reconstruct Aria's quest - adding the 23 day countdown before you're able to purchase her.

How to assign traits
There's now a Trait Roll button in the new Slave Control Menu. This button offers 25 re-rolls and only appears for your first primary slave (top left). Shuffle your annex slaves to this slot in order to assign them with traits.

The Trait Roll button is available for all versions - including Alpha builds.

NOTE! Pressing this button will erase all trait progress, titles, allowances and defiance!

1659427925559.png

To ensure the new patcher is completely solid, please post your savegames here, or in the discord, or send them to GD-studios so he can stress test it thoroughly from different angles.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
lol, I just need room for all unique slaves and a few favorites...around 20 must be enough...maybe :unsure:
I really doubt there will be so much rooms (or perhaps in some years) due to the current choices of coding (no arrays and no objects) but it's a choice, I won't discuss this as a limited harem with well developped girls is at least as interesting as an unlimited pool of girls that seems all cloned :rolleyes:

In any case having a xxx game with some gameplay and some real sandbox elements is refreshing, continue the good job (y) (and plz finish the 1.0 before Starfield launch...)

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
I really doubt there will be so much rooms (or perhaps in some years) due to the current choices of coding (no arrays and no objects) but it's a choice, I won't discuss this as a limited harem with well developped girls is at least as interesting as an unlimited pool of girls that seems all cloned :rolleyes:

In any case having a xxx game with some gameplay and some real sandbox elements is refreshing, continue the good job (y) (and plz finish the 1.0 before Starfield launch...)
Uhu, Those well-developed girls are my problem, with how much effort and care I put to train them I just can't let them go T_T

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 12:28 AM
Beyond 0.8
Here is the first preview of version 0.8.0.1's main feature - a lengthy, lore-heavy (and very graphic) course offered by the expanded/revamped Devious Tools.

Some new dialogues and pictures will be included in 0.8.

1659436397192.png

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

GrimDark — Today at 12:28 AM
Beyond 0.8
Here is the first preview of version 0.8.0.1's main feature - a lengthy, lore-heavy (and very graphic) course offered by the expanded/revamped Devious Tools.

Some new dialogues and pictures will be included in 0.8.

View attachment 1960800
Exactly what i needed since i usually don't start with bondage skills.
Figured i'd learn them the hard way but.. it wasn't as easy as i thought it'd be.
Books don't teach nearly enough, after all.
I guess Devious Tools will be like the academy now huh, only for the fun kind of learning. :sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: GD-studios

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man I love the game and I support Grim's work, but what is the point of adding a dynamic slave as a tier reward if she does not have even a single render? Like literally nothing. I was excited about this idea and find it so interesting, but behold my extreme disappointment when I found out she has zero renders (not even clothing).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Man I love the game and I support Grim's work, but what is the point of adding a dynamic slave as a tier reward if she does not have even a single render? Like literally nothing. I was excited about this idea and find it so interesting, but behold my extreme disappointment when I found out she has zero renders (not even clothing).
Thank you!

And don't worry, she's next in line after Aria is done. You'll have her wardrobe and a couple of sex scene renders for the public release in about ten days.

I also hope to have most of her pics done for 0.8.0.1 later this month.

Remember that 0.8 is still in Alpha mode so there might be a few blank spots here and there.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Man, I have to check on this site almost every day just to stay abreast with the game's progress. I am not complaining, I just never experienced this pace and transparency of development before. And before any of you say join discord it's even crazier, no I am way too lazy and noncommittal for that.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you!

And don't worry, she's next in line after Aria is done. You'll have her wardrobe and a couple of sex scene renders for the public release in about ten days.

I also hope to have most of her pics done for 0.8.0.1 later this month.

Remember that 0.8 is still in Alpha mode so there might be a few blank spots here and there.

Aria is my favorite girl so far, so it's all good :D . Some of her scenes though she always looks pissed like she is being forced even with successful seduction attempts.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Aria is my favorite girl so far, so it's all good :D . Some of her scenes though she always looks pissed like she is being forced even with successful seduction attempts.
Haha, that's just her feminist/inherent pissed-off traits showing themselves.

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
If you can't let them go, then perhaps they are the ones who had trained you. :whistle::coffee:
Or is it a case of training each other? :D

You've found them all - as those two are yet to make it into the game. Demonic Pleasure will see the light in 0.8.0.1, however.
A while back I'd found a book of gibberish near a dead explorer somewhere down in the southern part of the city. (Sorry I don't recall names, it's been a while--too much work not enough play.) Was that a red herring just to lead us off story, something toward a future story not yet implemented as of 0.7.8 or did I miss something?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Good point actually, i don't smoke (only if weed very rarely) so i'd love to turn this offer off permanently. :whistle::coffee:
I would like to automatically always say yes.
I will never smoke IRL, but in the game smoking is -1$ +1 all girls giving MC a morning blowjob. And it has no harmful side effects whatsover. Cancer? pshaw, just take a stim and the nanomachines will sort out your lungs.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Oh finally! I tried doing bondage in 0.7 and even with all the training I kept on sucking at it. And you need to do a LOT of rolls to get those sweet levelups from crits.
Being able to take courses in BDSM would be nice as I would be able to finally corrupt the harem.

Reactions: GD-studios

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Or is it a case of training each other? :D

A while back I'd found a book of gibberish near a dead explorer somewhere down in the southern part of the city. (Sorry I don't recall names, it's been a while--too much work not enough play.) Was that a red herring just to lead us off story, something toward a future story not yet implemented as of 0.7.8 or did I miss something?
That one requires the grid and a fully functional Tech Module - which have both entered the long-term WIP storage, unfortunately. But keep that around for the 0.9 update.

Reactions: nedryd

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Man, I have to check on this site almost every day just to stay abreast with the game's progress. I am not complaining, I just never experienced this pace and transparency of development before. And before any of you say join discord it's even crazier, no I am way too lazy and noncommittal for that.
yes, it almost feels like a part time job keeping up with Grim's pace. i honestly dont know how he does it.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes