♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I though you said less clicking was going to make this game into a mobile game? :sneaky::LOL:
I'm fine with non-pointless clicking.
That one we've done during combat was pointless, that's why i suggested that it should be gone.
Didn't expect it would be gone so fast though.
Now loot? That one is not pointless, i want to be able to choose what i loot. :whistle::coffee:
You lazies will be just fine with a "loot-all" button, i'm sure.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I'm fine with non-pointless clicking.
That one we've done during combat was pointless, that's why i suggested that it should be gone.
Didn't expect it would be gone so fast though.
Now loot? That one is not pointless, i want to be able to choose what i loot. :whistle::coffee:
You lazies will be just fine with a "loot-all" button, i'm sure.
Every rpg on earth had "loot all" button, way before mobile gaming was even a thing. This is nothing to do with "lazies", it's just a common feature for every rpg. You can still loot what you want, but if you want all of it? press "loot all".

Hell, some games even have commands that you press before you loot which when you loot a body you don't even see the loot you just auto grab all. I wasn't even aware it was a "mobile game" thing, as I don't play any. I played a lot of mmo through the years though, and many rpgs.

Reactions: Dicker Max

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Every rpg on earth had "loot all" button, way before mobile gaming was even a thing.
Not really. :whistle::coffee:
This is nothing to do with "lazies", it's just a common feature for every rpg. You can still loot what you want, but if you want all of it? press "loot all".
Well yeah, these days it is indeed common, would be weird if it wasn't. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Although many mmo publishers/devs, often make it a pain in the ass to loot and store items intentionally, so that they could sell you their fancy pixels that would loot and store for you. :sneaky::coffee:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

GrimDark — Today at 7:52 AM

Version 0.8e has been released (Tier3+)!

This is 0.8 in its fullest glory. All systems and quests are now implemented and should work as intended.

Today's release contains about 35 additional sex renders compared to 0.8d(II) - Caitlin's orals, and lots of new Aria positions/cum events.

Download links can be found in the tier3 and tier4 channels here on Discord!
Though sadly not save game compatible. So right now you either have to complitly start new if go for this tier or wait with hope for public version.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
A lot of bugfixes and suggestions from you guys have made it into the game, so keep it up!
  • The code can REALLY benefit from arrays, but it would be a lot of work now that the game is so far along
  • The stat changes at character creation from choosing age is not applied correctly for young and middle-aged
  • Switching the girls between slot 1 and slot 2 should really be available everywhere instead of just at home
  • Girls sent to the annex take 2? days to reset their talk flags
EDIT: Figured out that the talk flags reset at midnight, not when you go to sleep.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Correct.

The Plasma weapon is meant as a slightly higher tier than the coilgun, but the cost of purchase, plus the cost of ammo (now one round with three plasma rifles costs $300, compared to $75 for the coilgun) make the choice of upgrading questionable for someone who isn't filthy rich.

And as stated before, the AP parameter adds damage instead of decreasing Soak. "Roughly" 20-30% more - based on weapon and RNG. This somewhat confusing effect should be considered a "quick fix" until the combat revamp arrives later!
As far as I can tell, coilgun does more damage then plasma. (base+55) * 1.25 > (base+60)
hypothetically, when armor piercing is fixed, then plasma might be more effective against unarmored opponents... which, might hypothetically be relevant if you introduce megafauna fights that have 0 soak and tons of HP.
Against human opponents, the toughest fights have tons of soak.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm impressed how fast this was solved. :whistle::coffee:
I was also impressed by how fast Grim implemented this feature
one day to the next.png
Less than a day to add. and only added a few days ago

Also there is going to be another upgrade to combat to make it even quicker on wednesday.
wednesday.png
that one is making it so that the player team no longer needs to click [continue] after every attack
When 8.0e- will be available for T3 I will going support it. And so far I have one small and one big gripe.
My big gripe is, the system is not allowing to expand space at home. Make it expensive if it is needed but I want to store more slaves at home.
My small gripe is, that I can not interact with the girls in the annex. I need regulary to swipe them out.
0.8 increases home space from 4 to 6 slots. And reworks the interaction so you no longer need to swap girls.
So it should be addressing both of your gripes.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 1960447

Also there is going to be another upgrade to combat to make it even quicker on wednesday.

0.8 increases home space from 4 to 6 slots. And reworks the interaction so you no longer need to swap girls
Oh, so i wasn't the only one who suggested that huh.
Weird it took so long for someone to suggest it. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: mrttao

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Though sadly not save game compatible. So right now you either have to complitly start new if go for this tier or wait with hope for public version.
Grim is gonna try and add a patcher in for the public release. though 0.8 as a MAJOR OVERHAUL

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
View attachment 1960447

View attachment 1960448
that one is making it so that the player team no longer needs to click [continue] after every attack

0.8 increases home space from 4 to 6 slots. And reworks the interaction so you no longer need to swap girls.
So it should be addressing both of your gripes.
Yes. Now the only thing left that gripes me is how often I get asked if I want to smoke. But that is neglectable.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes