mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
also, adding in scenes that include males other than the MC may incur the wrath of the ANTI-NTR GANG. one must be careful to avoid being tagged with the dreaded "NTR" tag unintentionally.
Never gonna share my slaves, they are all mine and mine alone.

That said, the original question was about adding more scenes where the MC has sex with multiple females at once, not adding males.

Reactions: Konstantinus

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Since their are going to be sister slaves added into the game soon it would be a shame not to include some special scenes with them together

I believe their was a suggestion way back for the sex engine to be updated where we can have threesomes with multiple slaves I can't remember if Grim said anything regarding it. But I personally think it's an amazing idea.
Never gonna share my slaves, they are all mine and mine alone.

That said, the original question was about adding more scenes where the MC has sex with multiple females at once, not adding males.
yah, MFF+ for sure. M+FF.... iffy.

Jun 26, 2017
I dunno it kinda feels not too much like a slave simulator, if you are not willing to share them at all... They are supposed to be objectified to the maximum degree after all.

I mean we're literally talking about slavery, owning another human, here. Sending them off to be prostitutes at the market, using them to gain favors from influential people etc. feels only natural (in the context of the game obviously).

dmmt

May 8, 2020
that would be purely a matter of personal choice. I know a lot of guys who started dating dancers, who then got pissed when the girls wouldnt quit dancing. Some folks just dont wanna share.

• Haha

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
I dunno it kinda feels not too much like a slave simulator, if you are not willing to share them at all... They are supposed to be objectified to the maximum degree after all.

I mean we're literally talking about slavery, owning another human, here. Sending them off to be prostitutes at the market, using them to gain favors from influential people etc. feels only natural (in the context of the game obviously).
keep in mind that in the world lore, slavery is closer to indentured servitude than absolute slavery.

also, many ppl dont like sharing their toys.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

There are types who can get attached like superglue, even to objects, so no surprise there. :whistle::coffee:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018

There is no direct link between slavery and sharing and slaves management can have a lot of purposes.

A classical one is the harem thing and I doubt in arabian nights era a master of harem did share his properties. On an other side, in modern slavery (oups sorry, I always forget it does not exists), slaves are more considered as commercial objects with multi-use and sharing, renting, selling...

Anyway such games is just a support generally dedicated to collecting and everybody can decide which use he will have for the slaves, the game is interesting only if you have mutliple choices.

Concerning the objectification, my bath towels are objectified to the maximum degree and I rarely share them :D

Jun 26, 2017
Concerning the objectification, my bath towels are objectified to the maximum degree and I rarely share them :D
I mean sure, you wouldn't share them without reason. But you probably wouldn't mind selling/renting them for a hefty profit now, would you? After all, they're just towels. I'm not an NTR fan myself, but I feel like the discussion about NTR gets so blown out of proportion.

It's everyone's personal choice. I don't mind people clinging on to their virtual slave as if she was their wife. I don't mind if people want to just watch their slaves getting fucked in every possible hole by everyone but themselves.

I just don't like it when the outcry about 'NTR' gets so loud that a dev has to change the game. Let the devs do their thing.
I feel like in general there are only two kinds of games left: Either fully NTR (like The Adventurous Couple), or no NTR at all, with the slightest hint at willingly sharing or optional NTR being a reason to cry out.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I mean sure, you wouldn't share them without reason. But you probably wouldn't mind selling/renting them for a hefty profit now, would you? After all, they're just towels. I'm not an NTR fan myself, but I feel like the discussion about NTR gets so blown out of proportion.

It's everyone's personal choice. I don't mind people clinging on to their virtual slave as if she was their wife. I don't mind if people want to just watch their slaves getting fucked in every possible hole by everyone but themselves.

I just don't like it when the outcry about 'NTR' gets so loud that a dev has to change the game. Let the devs do their thing.
I feel like in general there are only two kinds of games left: Either fully NTR (like The Adventurous Couple), or no NTR at all, with the slightest hint at willingly sharing or optional NTR being a reason to cry out.
I agree, with you especially when its Slave part. I games that feature harem you would not wish to share. But games where you seduce, corrupt, bang random gurls, they are actually not yours so accept they fool around with others. My current MOR gameplay, havent playd for few weeks. I have slaves one of them are tottally corrupted and ruined, works in prostition and entertains quests, other are more like housekeeper, but i never forget she still slave. I realy wait update where there is around some virgin slaves that i can keep for myself or even marry, but all slaves that have sexual history, they are just tools for my pleasure, riches and posision.

Thought it think, NTR actions should not be forced on games. They should be resulted your actions. Like if you corrupt someone too much you will have result, or if you neclect someone too much you can expect NTR. Or you make your moves on total slut you can expect NTR. But overally Player should have choice to avoid it. If you dont like NTR just dont chace total slut who likes to fool around or dont neclect or corrupt your "girlfriend" too much.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What influences what "focus" is shown under education in the slave menu?

When I trained Runo for Dancing and agility it showed academics. On a new game I train her in science and it shows acrobatics.
That is a future thing. You can put in a chip into the living room and this gives off different ambientes like Sweat Shop or Maid Café

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Welcome in the world where money commands, welcome in Patreon's world :cry:

I don't think GDStudio will fall in this trap, for now it seems he have some knowledge on how to make a game (surely a long RPG history) and he introduce anough sandbox elements permitting a lot of choices in the game, no reason it will change, I hope :)

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Only time I've seen big outcries is if it's been added really late into the development out of nowhere with no choice to avoid it, and while I do agree that a dev should be able to add what they want since it is their game they should also expect backlash if they don't provide notice of it prior or the ability to avoid it cause realistically the majority of their player base probably aren't down for that if the game has been non-ntr up to that point. I've definitely seen games that have been successful having NTR and usually that's cause they offer players the choice to do so or not or have been very clear about the content of their game from the start.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone know how complete the Tier2+ quest (The Last Relative I believe) is or whether it will be added to the public version at any point?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

Romans disagree. While legally slaves where only objects ethically there where unwritten rules that slaves are humans too and you should treat them like familly too and that you should release them after ten to 20 years of servitute.
Oh and the infamous mining slaves where no actual slaves as those where way to expansive. Instead there where used the equivalent of a modern wage slave because it is much cheaper and easier to replace a free plebejan or the son of one.

Reactions: Green83rry
Jun 26, 2017
Romans disagree. While legally slaves where only objects ethically there where unwritten rules that slaves are humans too and you should treat them like familly too and that you should release them after ten to 20 years of servitute.
Oh and the infamous mining slaves where no actual slaves as those where way to expansive. Instead there where used the equivalent of a modern wage slave because it is much cheaper and easier to replace a free plebejan or the son of one.
That's a very revisionistic take on slavery in rome. Of course you had people who treated their slaves not too harshly (even though I believe this notion is basically just due to Seneca telling people to treat their slaves with respect) - but in the end they were still property. Especially at the height of rome's power, after the punic wars for example, the influx of slaves didn't do their conditions any good. They were basically a dime a dozen.

The part about mining slaves is not true either. I recommend 'The Roman Near East' by Fergus Millar; it gives some insight about slave labor in mines and why it was basically a death sentence. A more graphic description is found in Eusebius' account of the treatment of slaves in Chapter VII of this article:

Which is irrelevant to the discussion about this game anyway. This is set in a future time, which is much closer in time to american slavery and its connotations than roman slavery. But this game doesn't try to emulate roman or american slavery anyway. Just wanted to make sure no one thinks roman slavery was halfway decent. It wasn't. Any kind of slavery where anyone is considered property is despicable and people will do horrible and inhuman things to said slaves. It only works as a fantasy in games like this.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes