ShinCore

May 19, 2020
OMFG, THIS MOTHERFUCKER... dude, GD-studios just dropped the MoR Enhanced version for alpha.

IM GONNA HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN.

ShinCore — Today at 8:27 PM
HOLY FUCK... MAGNATE STARTS W/$1MIL???

GrimDark — Today at 8:28 PM
Go look at the investments. $200k to hire an army for Walton. But the revenue for that, together with Rebecca, will eventually make you an even richer man.

Konstantinus — Today at 8:31 PM
Though personally I would wish for magnate to be because because then I could have a stable income. So I can give all 6 slaves 100 allowance and keep myself two of the best mercenaries.

ShinCore — Today at 8:33 PM
Grimdark just to clarify, the Enhanced templates have unique quests specific to them? like this $200k to hire an army for Walton? or is that also something that i can access from a regular save?

GrimDark — Today at 8:37 PM
They have several unique events and dialogues - like the way how professor wolf speaks to you, or how the vendors greet you, investment opportunities, discounts etc. Might be some larger quests added later too.

You need to start with an Enhanced character to access all this.

Grimdark
They have several unique events and dialogues - like the way how professor wolf speaks to you, or how the vendors greet you, investment opportunities, discounts etc. Might be some larger quests added later too. You need to start with an Enhanced character to access all this.

ShinCore — Today at 8:39 PM
im gonna assume that the unique investment opportunities are all tied with the Magnate template.

FUCK. im gonna need to start over. (edited)

GrimDark — Today at 8:43 PM
Correct

-----

snapshots of the MoR Enhanced templates below:
1660286836447.png 1660286863596.png 1660286886498.png 1660286908679.png 1660286929861.png 1660286950798.png
1660287127723.png

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So this "Enhanced" thing is basically cheats right?
Definitely not something i will be interested in then, prefer playing legit when i deem the game to be worth the effort. :whistle::coffee:
Snowflakes will piss their pants from happiness tho, no need to use cheat engine now after all. :sneaky::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Definitely not something i will be interested in then, prefer playing legit when i deem the game to be worth the effort. :whistle::coffee:
Snowflakes will piss their pants from happiness tho, no need to use cheat engine now after all. :sneaky::coffee:
It looks like cheats with add quest possibly? that's a shame then, I wouldn't want to miss out on quest for not using cheats.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
It looks like cheats with add quest possibly? that's a shame then, I wouldn't want to miss out on quest for not using cheats.
Well, looks like Mr.Grim is on a quest to please absolutely everyone, even cheaters. :whistle::coffee:
The last one though, rise from the ashes, looks like pure challenge but i don't really like how the stats look.
Oh well, i'll just roll normally by creating a new character from scratch, i like customizing anyway.

ShinCore

May 19, 2020
Well, looks like Mr.Grim is on a quest to please absolutely everyone, even cheaters. :whistle::coffee:
The last one though, rise from the ashes, looks like pure challenge but i don't really like how the stats look.
Oh well, i'll just roll normally by creating a new character from scratch, i like customizing anyway.
im discussing unlocking the special events/investments for non-enhanced saves with him right now. grim says he could allow non-enhanced players to access them as well if they are a certain influence level, for example.

no promises though. its up to grim.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
im discussing unlocking the special events/investments for non-enhanced saves with him right now. grim says he could allow non-enhanced players to access them as well if they are a certain influence level, for example.

no promises though. its up to grim.
If the quests are normal, non-cheat-ish, then yeah would love to have access to them.
Also yeah i'd be perfectly fine with them unlocking by means of influence.
Thanks. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Gato21

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
It's not "cheats" in an unrealistic, superhuman way. It's more like a controlled set of stats that you could expect after grinding for say, 800 in-game days. This whole idea came from the Alpha test "instant skill buttons" that we had for the 0.8 test runs - and will replace those buttons for the next Alpha release.

The changed dialogue and investments were added to give some extra effect to certain powerful starting templates - things you could expect from being a successful businessman or a famous professor at the Academy.

The investment options can also be reached by accumulating 10,000 Influence in the non-tier version.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
It's not "cheats" in an unrealistic, superhuman way. It's more like a controlled set of stats that you could expect after grinding for say, 800 in-game days. This whole idea came from the Alpha test "instant skill buttons" that we had for the 0.8 test runs - and will replace those buttons for the next Alpha release.

The changed dialogue and investments were added to give some extra effect to certain powerful starting templates - things you could expect from being a successful businessman or a famous professor at the Academy.

The investment options can also be reached by accumulating 10,000 Influence in the non-tier version.
hm... nice Enhanced edition.. Thank you Sir game IS awesome become more AWESOME!

naah he just Pleased it supporter support his masterpiece(game)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
OMFG, THIS MOTHERFUCKER... dude, GD-studios just dropped the MoR Enhanced version for alpha.

IM GONNA HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN.

ShinCore — Today at 8:27 PM
HOLY FUCK... MAGNATE STARTS W/$1MIL???

GrimDark — Today at 8:28 PM
Go look at the investments. $200k to hire an army for Walton. But the revenue for that, together with Rebecca, will eventually make you an even richer man.

Konstantinus — Today at 8:31 PM
Though personally I would wish for magnate to be because because then I could have a stable income. So I can give all 6 slaves 100 allowance and keep myself two of the best mercenaries.

ShinCore — Today at 8:33 PM
Grimdark just to clarify, the Enhanced templates have unique quests specific to them? like this $200k to hire an army for Walton? or is that also something that i can access from a regular save?

GrimDark — Today at 8:37 PM
They have several unique events and dialogues - like the way how professor wolf speaks to you, or how the vendors greet you, investment opportunities, discounts etc. Might be some larger quests added later too.

You need to start with an Enhanced character to access all this.

Grimdark
They have several unique events and dialogues - like the way how professor wolf speaks to you, or how the vendors greet you, investment opportunities, discounts etc. Might be some larger quests added later too. You need to start with an Enhanced character to access all this.

ShinCore — Today at 8:39 PM
im gonna assume that the unique investment opportunities are all tied with the Magnate template.

FUCK. im gonna need to start over. (edited)

GrimDark — Today at 8:43 PM
Correct

-----

snapshots of the MoR Enhanced templates below:
View attachment 1979534 View attachment 1979535 View attachment 1979536 View attachment 1979537 View attachment 1979538 View attachment 1979540
View attachment 1979543
I'm a little confused about this. If this is explained on discord, well I don't follow discord. Are these the character selections that you will choose at start of game now?

dmmt

May 8, 2020

So as I understand, and perhaps in an overly simplified fashion, this is simply recognizing that many of us (*ahem* yes, me too*), will spend an inordinate nr of starting days stat building, perhaps even save scrumming while doing so, before we begin the actual game. This allows one to "skip" that 1-2 in-game years of "nonsense", and "play the damn game already".

Is that a fair synopsis?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
discord said:
Version 0.8 has been released!
After two months of coding and rendering over 300 scenes, version 0.8 has finally been completed! This is a fundamental change to the 0.7 branch, introducing not only new ways to control and interact with your slaves, but also a myriad of other improvements and content – a new economy system, new enemies, expeditions to a jungle map, increased slave cap and four new exciting girls to play with - each telling their own, unique stories.

The number of changes to the patch notes are too many to post here, but you can get all the details on our wiki page:

There are now also a total of three release archives, based on what Tier you're subscribed to. In addition to the public release, Grimdark Studios also offers:

The Tier2+ version – contains "The Last Relative" quest line that now has a second chapter involving a customizable slave.

The Tier4+ version – includes everything from the Tier2+ version and also MoR Enhanced, which offers unique starting templates that are well-known citizens of Ikaanos.

You can read more about Tier benefits here:

This download link is for the Public version:

((Tier2 and Tier4 versions are due out in a couple of minutes))

VERY IMPORTANT information regarding old saves can be found here:

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021

New version coming shortly with a fix to the Tutorial not transferring to the next stage.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes