♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So, how many people here actually fish? :giggle::coffee:
I think i'd like fishing to become more interesting than it is now.
As in, being able to fish something other than fish would be interesting.
Gold chunks? Boots? Treasure chests? Dead bodies that activate secret quests? Sea Dragons? Cthulhu? Okay maybe not him. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: jsmith27x

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Gold chunks? Boots? Treasure chests? Dead bodies that activate secret quests? Sea Dragons? Cthulhu? Okay maybe not him. :sneaky::coffee:
Haha!

There actually is a 1% chance to pull out a dura steel treasure!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Haha!

There actually is a 1% chance to pull out a dura steel treasure!
Interesting, haven't been that lucky yet.
Well, no reason you can't expand the amount of stuff you can land. On top of dura steel.
Maybe with higher or.. lesser chance. Depending on what it is. :unsure::coffee:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Same for the sexual acts, I would see getting a crab or a cherry on my penis after a vaginal act :rolleyes:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I was wondering if during looting you could add armor, too. As you occasionally get a weapon or two, sometimes adding an armor instead would give some variety. Maybe even small amount of ammo?

Reactions: hyfka

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
is it just me or is the tutorial freezing?
The first version of 0.8 froze during the tutorial. A day or two later an updated version of 0.8 was loaded which doesn't freeze during the tutorial. My guess is you downloaded it the first day or so and need to re-download the newer version of 0.8 that doesn't have that bug.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I've seen the fishing pole at the general store, market but I've not figured out how you fish.

Incidentally to test a theory I tried playing a strat which started hunting (mainly) for subsistence to see if you could survive and had only a 20 Survival to begin with. It seemed iffy at first in the very beginning, but it worked out and soon Survival was in the forties and the drought started...I had 1400 food saved up....

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I've see the fishing pole at the general store, but I've not figured out how you fish.
Try clicking here, once you have fishing rod: 1.png

Incidentally to test a theory I tried playing a strat which started hunting (mainly) for subsistence to see if you could survive and had only a 20 Survival to begin with. It seemed iffy at first in the very beginning, but it worked out and soon Survival was in the forties and the drought started...I had 1400 food saved up....
Like i wrote a page or two ago, you do not require high survival to start hunting. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Gunner Rey

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
0.8 yay!
Haven't played in a few months so the last batch of patches are all new to me.
I've put in a few hours so far and wanted to offer some feedback.

Thanks for your awesome work GD!

• Love the new bondage options and sexy new renders. Really excellent!
  • The increased audio adjustments are much appreciated. I get tired of the background music so it's handy to have the option to turn that off without disabling the other sfx.
  • Sometimes bondage text results flash past before I have a chance to read them. For example "whip with belt" flashed a skill result then erased that to show the slave's reaction. Would be nice to have all the results for each button click remain visible until I click another button.
  • Tutorial appears to be broken. I just tested it twice creating new characters and selecting Tutorial. After the "Continue Tutorial" is clicked the buttons do a little blink then stay grayed out.
  • I feel like the opening of the game seems a bit rough for new players. Unless you picked a combat focused initial build, most enemies will wreck a solo new player. The Missing Brother quest line can quickly get the MC into stuff beyond his ability to handle. There's even a note on the wiki about "You don't have to do the initial quest right away." Sure, but that "Main Quest" is the initial guidance for new players.
    Punchline: It would be great to expand the initial quests a little so that a new MC can get a slave, get a little income going, and figure out the world a bit more in a guided way. Maybe some quick "Bring me 10 fish", "Buy a dozen 9mm rounds.", "Spank this slave silly, then bring her back".
    That sort of quest based way of showing a new player the different systems while giving them some early game cash would help smooth the initial learning curve.

Reactions: Felone and hyfka

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I feel like the opening of the game seems a bit rough for new players. Unless you picked a combat focused initial build, most enemies will wreck a solo new player.
Combat is not the only way to startup in this game, and combat abilities can be trained quite easily. It just takes time. :whistle::coffee:
The Missing Brother quest line can quickly get the MC into stuff beyond his ability to handle.
As can any other quest, that's why you need to prepare first. :whistle::coffee:
Sure, but that "Main Quest" is the initial guidance for new players.
Main quest is main quest, not a guidance system.
It would be great to expand the initial quests a little so that a new MC can get a slave
You can get a free slave without doing any quests at all. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe some quick "Bring me 10 fish", "Buy a dozen 9mm rounds.", "Spank this slave silly, then bring her back".
This perhaps is a good idea, beginner quests that will serve as a guide and introduce various systems.
Make it so that you have all those beginner quests in the journal by default without the need to pick em up and we're golden.
Not that i needed those when i started this game but well, not everyone can be me i guess. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Gato21

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Combat is not the only way to startup in this game, and combat abilities can be trained quite easily. It just takes time. :whistle::coffee:

As can any other quest, that's why you need to prepare first. :whistle::coffee:

Main quest is main quest, not a guidance system.

You can get a free slave without doing any quests at all. :whistle::coffee:

This perhaps is a good idea, beginner quests that will serve as a guide and introduce various systems.
Make it so that you have all those beginner quests in the journal by default without the need to pick em up and we're golden.
Not that i needed those when i started this game but well, not everyone can be me i guess. :whistle::coffee:
:whistle::coffee:

Reactions: tsap
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes